my long term tf friend

44h's fuckbags in a nursing bra I bought her a few years ago. She likes it because it gives a lot of support when the flaps are all closed up..

I like it for other reasons.

You will be seeing this bra in action in a bit under 2 weeks....

Attachments

• 02 08 18 5.jpg
    02 08 18 5.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 735
Yup! Hopefully get some shit done Friday evening, but for sure this Saturday.
Good Luck, Bro. Enjoy the fuck out of your woman!

She is gona be here this time. I probably can't get there early Friday for an extended session, so Friday just might end up being a "Hi! Good to see you, pull those fuckbags out" kinda' visit...

But i'll definitely get it on vid.

Sat will be the.real play day.

So here it is... how to get a tittyfuck friend for 20+ years...

Be honest about it, be a true friend, and don't let her down.

Her words, not mine .

5 days...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_160536_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_160536_Messages.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 621
Hell yeah! Been really looking forward to this! Di you think you'll make a full length video?

I'm hyped! Here, you got an idea for the future :D
I know there are.a couple of reverse-bra titfuck vids out there and I keep meaning to find one to show her but can't find them when I'm actually looking for them.

That said, I already have 4 separate titfucks planned between tonight and tomorrow, if I can keep going, but I'll try to remember to get a reverse-bra one in.

Hell yeah! Been really looking forward to this! Di you think you'll make a full length video?
I will get as much on vid of each as I can, then edit them for privacy and post each one individually. That will take at least a few days.

I will try to post a couple of very short teasers or screen caps after tonight's session and tomorrow's though.

I know there are.a couple of reverse-bra titfuck vids out there and I keep meaning to find one to show her but can't find them when I'm actually looking for them.

That said, I already have 4 separate titfucks planned between tonight and tomorrow, if I can keep going, but I'll try to remember to get a reverse-bra one in.
I'm really hyped for this. Hope u enjoy all of this days man. Bless

Here's a short preview. I recommmeend downloading it instead of just watching it in your browser- it'll be smoother... I'll have to edit and whatnot for privacy the rest.

That was from the first tittyfuck. It was a pretty plain-jane. The second one was very rough and contained stuff I cannot post here.

But like I said, I'll post the edited version in a few days or so. It's time consuming.

I head back tomorrow for more.

Attachments

• 09730.mp4
    17.1 MB
Here's a short preview. I recommmeend downloading it instead of just watching it in your browser- it'll be smoother... I'll have to edit and whatnot for privacy the rest.

That was from the first tittyfuck. It was a pretty plain-jane. The second one was very rough and contained stuff I cannot post here.

But like I said, I'll post the edited version in a few days or so. It's time consuming.

I head back tomorrow for more.
Amazing.