my long term tf friend

The first tittyfuck with her was over 20 years ago and she only started letting me take vids and pics a couple of years ago.

The tittyfuck trip bas been pushed back a couple of months. Looking at September. It will only be a one evening session on a Saturday this time since neither of us will be on actual vacation.
You, sir, are in a very enviable situation. 20 years would not be enough time to be between those natural beauties. Hats off, and thank you for allowing us to live vicariously through you!

It’s July now. what about the trip?

amazing…what about sharing us your first tf with her?:p
That was back in 2000 or so... no vids feom back then. She only ley me started taking vids in about 200
17 or so...

And did you suck her tits? You grabbed them and sucked??
Yes, I have sucked them I love to. Yhere is a bit of that in the vids... she especially likes it when I am rough and then suck on them to reward them...

Left work early to get my hands on these. I discovered her last week and have already given her $400 to tittyfuck. I’ve seen her numerous times now. Since I went a bit overboard I will now have to restrain myself thru the rest of this month and visit her again

Attachments

• 5D134A55-453F-4B72-92EB-64F8C9250DD7.jpeg
    5D134A55-453F-4B72-92EB-64F8C9250DD7.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_1432.MOV
    16.8 MB
Any news?
I haven't posted about her much lately because the last 2 times something came up on my end and it didn't work out. I don't want to keep posting "meeting up in a few weeks..." and then it keeps cancelling. Don't want to waste everyone's time with updates that just fall through.

THAT SAID- since someone did ask, Feb is looking like the next TF trip... I will get 1 day of tittyfucks for sure, possible a 2nd, but that 2nd day won't be for sure til it actually happens.

There will be some rough tittyfucking this time. That is the point of this next tittyfuck visit. She wants to experiment with that.

good stuff, look like a lot of fun to titfuck

I don’t know if it was mentioned earlier in this post, but does your friend ACTUALLY enjoy tittyfucking? Like does she moan and squirm and anxiously await your load? Or does she kinda like do it because she knows you like it and she is being a good friend and doing you a favor?

I don’t know if it was mentioned earlier in this post, but does your friend ACTUALLY enjoy tittyfucking? Like does she moan and squirm and anxiously await your load? Or does she kinda like do it because she knows you like it and she is being a good friend and doing you a favor?
She doesn't really moan and whatnot- manybe occasionally when I first slide in between em. We both find too much of that somewhat annoying to the point where, when I show her tittyfuck videos of stuff I want to do to her, if the girl is doing that (such as Taylor Titfucks), HCup has even said, "Man, that girl really needs to shush..."

HCup said that, before me, she never knew anyone as into it as I am and she has found she likes feeling them getting slammed into and really likes the feeling of when I start shooting ropes in between them and how hot it feels... until it starts running down the side of her neck... heh heh heh....

if u have any un posted clips while we wait for March we would appreciate it thanks
Everything I have posted is all I can post without giving away too much in the way of privacy.

The next vids will be filmed more for being able to edit and post.

80 days until the next tittyfuck trip... Found a nice paizuri clip with a bra trick I just showed HCup- she's bra shopping online right now so we can try it. Here's the clip... go to about 5:30 or so for what I'm talking about with the bra...

Attachments

• 39.mp4
    29.4 MB
80 days until the next tittyfuck trip... Found a nice paizuri clip with a bra trick I just showed HCup- she's bra shopping online right now so we can try it. Here's the clip... go to about 5:30 or so for what I'm talking about with the bra...
Fascinating! I'd have never thought to do that with a bra on. But you can see that soldier thoroughly enjoyed it! That's a wrap!

I’m counting the days down man. What do you do in the meantime??

edge yourself for the whole 80 days

That's Milena on the left in a shoot that got me the idea for HCup to cut one of her bras the same way. That,'s HCup on the right after modifying her bra. I've sucked her tits many times in that bra... I love that thing...

30 days till the next tittyfuck trip...

Attachments

• 2024.jpg
    2024.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 715
19 days until the next tittyfuck trip. She will be at the hotel on Friday the 15th. If my schedule is good, I will get some tittyfucking in that evening, then head back Saturday for more, otherwise it will be just that Sat.

I'll take vid with 2 phones and post some previews pics or vids as soon as I can.

She wants me to be really rough with them this time. I have slapped em and squeezed them hard before but she wants me to be a lot rougher on them this time. Really new territory coming up...

19 days...

These may be repo, but here's a couple of pics from out first tittyfuck trip... the shirt and buttons straining to hold those fuckbags in... She got on her knees with the bed behind her, I ripped that shirt open and had her lean back against the bed while I plowed those things.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 262
One of the things she wants is for me to tie the bags up... she is a bit veiny as it is, so that should make it even better.

She has bought some jersey-knit knitting straps... basically thin straps of really soft fabric, for me to tie em with. I'm going to tie em up like in this vid, do a few things, and then fuck em.

Attachments

• YouCut_20240225_135927612.mp4
    13.1 MB
Hell yeah!!!! I can’t wait to see all the footage. Enjoy it brother.