MissesC

I must be suffering from the cousin of OCD, OHNBD....Obsessive Huge Natural Breast Disorder .... I could have sworn I had these short clips posted, but after reviewing all MissesC's pages I think i am wrong. Definitely a case of OHNBD.....

First wrestling with the tie over the 28" fat right breast (10 yrs. ago so not 30" in that clip as they are today)
View attachment 4701602

And the laying on her side with them going out of control (others side slappers like it are up but not this version)
View attachment 4701604

Might be a few more, but I need to be sure, cause I put up 2 of the same preview clips over the last 3 pages of the upcoming "LTD" Legs Tits & Dancing" series. Got ADD as well or is that GBD "Giant Breast Disorder"
Misses C's side boobage and motion. Amazing.:love:

Exciting is the proper word Tman, broad daylight in a public venue. It was early fall, warm outside, and the waterfall is well hidden, fortunately school had started, so it wasn't busy. Safety: And you can hear something coming rather easily even above the waterfall noise, but it was risky.

And just plain ole' fun! We did it the same day we did the "Big Tit...Big Foot" video on page 9...that's why I had on a back pack.....a light change of clothes.....It was exciting but it was a bit risky;)

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/missesc.13548863/page-9
MissesC it was worth it. That yellow top and backpack. YOu sure handled the running well. Very nimble and athletic. Love the real outdoor stuff. Sounds like you had a grand time.;) Would love to see more. Soooo sexy :)

Taking photos and filming her is a bit of a challenge. A challenge as in keeping your emotions in check...... But the photos below are from the same day's shoot as the photo you posted, (and they have been posted before on her thread).

I wanted to do a little story telling.

The whole day was devoted to the original vacuum cleaner video. The photos posted are out of probably a "100 set" & were prior to the vacuum video. One of the problems doing this is when it ain't for money, it is truly just for fun, the subject of the photo has to be in a good mood or else you ain't going to get much done.

For example: The day of the Big Tit/Big Foot Outdoor shoot...she was in a rollicking good mood..on pg. 9...hell she even did a waterfall topless shoot (which she may not let me repost)

Here are some instructive photos and screen grabs: Instructive in that the difficulty in measuring boobs that are conical shaped aint' easy, because the biggest part is nearest the rib cage not at the ends (like classic pendulous tits) note the differences in pics. 4&5 as opposed to 6&7. Still hoping she will let me shoot them to see if the recent 30" measurement I got was legit: 30 on the right and 29 on the left....10 years ago in these photos the max was 28 & 27.5 inches

The measuring trick is:
in pics. 6&7 below I used scotch tape to hold the tape "up" behind her boobs for an accurate measurement.....4&5 were towards the ends & no tape.

Bottom line when you do all that messing with the model it is hard to keep her interested, and keep yourself under control:cool:
SOunds like a whopping good time Chubster. Would love a share of the other waterfall pics if you can convince the Misses :love:

Knuckle head (I didn't marry him for his brain power), I think Tman was talking about the vacuum video, not the hosp. mishaps.

Thanks for the comment Tman, I may have to start moderating "Chubster's hair-brained comments."
LOL MissesC Get Chubster in line. You've got the power. ;)

Misses C's side boobage and motion. Amazing.:love:
Apologies if I had posted this before, it is all due to my medically diagnosed disease......OHNBD "Obsessive Huge Natural Breast Disorder "

Two more quick ones or quick takes that I found: one from "The Chesty Waitress" I don't think this angle was provided showing the vertical centerline indentation which reappear each time the breast is approaching her ribs as she swings them back and forth...truly amazing since I can't see it in person only the camera catches it....The screen grab also shows it in freeze frame.....runs from the nipple to the front part of her armpit.
View attachment MissesC Quick takes clip 4.mov

And last but not least of the "quick takes" I had in a lone file, here is her hanging & swaying when she had some real full moon breast swelling...the indentation in this video isn't as noticeable, probably due to more full moon fluid retention thus bloating (my lack of lighting skills is obvious, sorry). But the screen grabs show the lump under her armpit, and then a less definable indentation just in front of (the lump or bulge) running north to south again towards the nipples.
View attachment MissesC Quick takes clip 2.mov

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.30.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.30.32 AM.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.30.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.30.12 AM.png
    449.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.29.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.29.53 AM.png
    413 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.24.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.24.10 AM.png
    706.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.23.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.23.48 AM.png
    613.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.23.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 8.23.31 AM.png
    509 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Apologies if I had posted this before, it is all due to my medically diagnosed disease......OHNBD "Obsessive Huge Natural Breast Disorder "

Two more quick ones or quick takes that I found: one from "The Chesty Waitress" I don't think this angle was provided showing the vertical centerline indentation which reappear each time the breast is approaching her ribs as she swings them back and forth...truly amazing since I can't see it in person only the camera catches it....The screen grab also shows it in freeze frame.....runs from the nipple to the front part of her armpit.
View attachment 4703339

And last but not least of the "quick takes" I had in a lone file, here is her hanging & swaying when she had some real full moon breast swelling...the indentation in this video isn't as noticeable, probably due to more full moon fluid retention thus bloating (my lack of lighting skills is obvious, sorry). But the screen grabs show the lump under her armpit, and then a less definable indentation just in front of (the lump or bulge) running north to south again towards the nipples.
View attachment 4703381
Excellent content Chubster. You detail is off the charts.

Excellent content Chubster. You detail is off the charts.
Yep it's the little things Tman especially my detail. If it weren't for my tremendous filming skills we wouldn't even notice those slight little movements.......:rolleyes:
View attachment Untitled.mov
Well maybe her 30" girth tits do have something to do with it....Damn that could put an eye out:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 4703339

View attachment 4703381
I'm not sure why he gets so focused on one item, but back when I was "thin", he did a super slow motion drop and you could see the muscles rippling with a huge bulge under the skin. And it was from the smaller thinner girl Heckel.......(sorry if he already posted this), but she needs some "face time as well!"
View attachment Measuring with a drop.mov

MissesC is a very beautiful woman, I love her physique and her truly exceptional breasts, she is a great beauty, thank you for these superb photos posted

MissesC is a very beautiful woman, I love her physique and her truly exceptional breasts, she is a great beauty, thank you for these superb photos posted

You are most welcome. It is a pleasure, and almost an honor. Society's mental midgets who want to deny what is beautiful & what causes most men (even ass men) to do double takes is personally insulting. Like I said on page one of this thread at the bottom summary of my top 5 harem post.....

I could pull up to any "college/uni." in a bus & unload these ladies, and the boys there would be
"stretching their zippers to the max, and sweating like pigs."....
Even if they weren't "tit men" the result would still be the same.

Big breasts are timelessly & sexy period end of story......That last statement should be carved on some monument somewhere

My Big Tit Rant........

I have been ranting on Abbi's thread today as well as my wife's, and it is on the same subject. How timelessly sexy any and all huge breasts are in spite of the mainstream media's 'bs'.....Big tits are truly timeless

Check this out: "Swimmer" & "Billboy1" have done a great job in maintaining photos of the superbly built Virginia Bell

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...y-virginia-bell.13538374/page-12#post-2619090

A true example of timeless beauty garnished with a heavy dose of big tits. Guess what she passed away almost 14 years ago. And 114 years from now she will still be getting talked about.

I can.....with absolute certainty guarantee total chaos if my wife wears an underwire supported bra out in public. She seldom wears them due to the sores created on the outside of her breasts (pic.1), but when she isn't in her soft-cups what the public sees and does is literally extreme. The photos below have been posted before, but when a women hits public view with an M-cup 60+/- inch chest measurement, male heads get beat up badly......Walking into door frames while their eyes are fixed on her tits, even when they are with their wives, or by themselves, or with their kids, it don't matter...she causes chaos.

She is a pretty lady, but if she didn't have the big tits would that still happen? I seriously doubt it? Why? Because what is shown in pics. 2, 3 & 4 ain't contained that easily......and is seldom seen!

Profile pics like pic. 5 can not be ignored at all by the male of the species. I have witnessed it with a wry smile on my face with a full 100% of the public big tit viewers left with dropped jaws.

Rather she is in shorts or in casual attire, pics. 6 & 7 & 8 you are going to fuckin' look, hell I don't care if you are female you are going to look. Why? It ain't the legs, it's the rockin' giant tits! And my wife has pretty good legs, but it is still the tits.

And just what are they looking at the in pic. 9? Ah it's probably the tie! Maybe neighbors spying in the window, would anybody stare if they saw those giant mounds looking out? pic. 10 Nah wouldn't happen! Well shit I guarantee a lack of of viewer interest if she is an A cupper in that nightie.

MissesC's & Abbi's will exist long long long after we are dead and gone, just like Virginia Bell
lives beyond her death, right now, or 14 years later. The dip-shits that want to demean
the superior bodies of women with "natural" top heavy curves will still be
walking into doors bruising their damned heads and getting cricks in their necks.
But at least their wives will get serviced while they fantasize about the lady they
saw with the giant tits, or they will still be jerking themselves into a frinzy to relieve the pressure.

Shit right now the aliens are circling over earth asking where the hell is Poland, let's start with the A's and go there first, it's Abbi time. The love of big tits is universal and the morons that deny it are universal in their stupidity & jealousy.

Rant concluded, and back to enjoying giant tits, maybe I will go upstairs and ask the wife to take a deep breath and let me gawk in amazement. After 30+ years, I wonder if I would still be gawking if she was an A cupper. You will have to excuse me the little green men are at my door. Probably want to see her legs:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• pic 1.png
    pic 1.png
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • pic 10.png
    pic 10.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • pic 9.png
    pic 9.png
    760.3 KB · Views: 19
  • pic 8.png
    pic 8.png
    960 KB · Views: 19
  • pic 7.png
    pic 7.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • pic 6.jpg
    pic 6.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 17
  • pic 5.png
    pic 5.png
    958.5 KB · Views: 17
  • pic 4.png
    pic 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • pic 3.png
    pic 3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • pic 2.png
    pic 2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
My Big Tit Rant........

I have been ranting on Abbi's thread today as well as my wife's, and it is on the same subject. How timelessly sexy any and all huge breasts are in spite of the mainstream media's 'bs'.....Big tits are truly timeless

Check this out: "Swimmer" & "Billboy1" have done a great job in maintaining photos of the superbly built Virginia Bell

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...y-virginia-bell.13538374/page-12#post-2619090

A true example of timeless beauty garnished with a heavy dose of big tits. Guess what she passed away almost 14 years ago. And 114 years from now she will still be getting talked about.

I can.....with absolute certainty guarantee total chaos if my wife wears an underwire supported bra out in public. She seldom wears them due to the sores created on the outside of her breasts (pic.1), but when she isn't in her soft-cups what the public sees and does is literally extreme. The photos below have been posted before, but when a women hits public view with an M-cup 60+/- inch chest measurement, male heads get beat up badly......Walking into door frames while their eyes are fixed on her tits, even when they are with their wives, or by themselves, or with their kids, it don't matter...she causes chaos.

She is a pretty lady, but if she didn't have the big tits would that still happen? I seriously doubt it? Why? Because what is shown in pics. 2, 3 & 4 ain't contained that easily......and is seldom seen!

Profile pics like pic. 5 can not be ignored at all by the male of the species. I have witnessed it with a wry smile on my face with a full 100% of the public big tit viewers left with dropped jaws.

Rather she is in shorts or in casual attire, pics. 6 & 7 & 8 you are going to fuckin' look, hell I don't care if you are female you are going to look. Why? It ain't the legs, it's the rockin' giant tits! And my wife has pretty good legs, but it is still the tits.

And just what are they looking at the in pic. 9? Ah it's probably the tie! Maybe neighbors spying in the window, would anybody stare if they saw those giant mounds looking out? pic. 10 Nah wouldn't happen! Well shit I guarantee a lack of of viewer interest if she is an A cupper in that nightie.

MissesC will exist long long long after we are dead and gone, just like Virginia Bell
lives beyond her death, right now, 14years later. The dip-shits that want to demean
the superior bodies of women with "natural" top heavy curves will still be
walking into doors bruising their damned heads and getting cricks in their necks.
But at least their wives will get serviced while they fantasize about the lady they
saw with the giant tits, or they will still be jerking themselves into a frinzy to relieve the pressure.

Shit right now the aliens are circling over earth asking where the hell is Poland, let's start with the A's and go there first. The love of big tits is universal and the morons that deny it are universal in their stupidity & jealousy. Rant concluded, and back to enjoying giant tits, maybe I will go upstairs and ask the wife to take a deep breath and let me gawk in amazement. After 30+ years, I wonder if I would still be gawking if she was an A cupper. You will have to excuse me the little green men are at my door. Probably want to see her legs:ROFLMAO:

Is she having trouble out there because of her huge tits? How does she manage not to touch her breasts to others while traveling on public transport?:D

Is she having trouble out there because of her huge tits? How does she manage not to touch her breasts to others while traveling on public transport?:D
I don't live in a heavily populated area where I need public travel, but when I go to a bar during happy hour I get rubbed quite a bit. It is part of being me I suppose. ;)

you aren't the only fan, just the closest fan! i love playing with the vacuum, too! thank you for posting all of the lovely videos of misses cleavage!
Your welcome I need to find some that highlight cleavage....I am thinking of renaming cleavage for side boobs and how they join the rib cage.......Her cleavage is a bit tricky. Due to her huge rib cage she has to lean forward a wee bit to use the underarm meat to push everything to the middle..........
View attachment Hanging veiny flex.mov

Last edited:
Yoiur welcome I need to find some that highlight cleavage....I am thinking of renaming cleavage for side boobs and how they join the rib cage.......Her cleavage is a bit tricky. Due to her huge rib cage she has to lean forward a wee bit to use the underarm meat to push everything to the middle..........
View attachment 4711117
Do they also give milk? It truly is like a work of art