MissesC

Ten-four on that one good buddy.

One of the characteristics that can't be properly conveyed in photos is My wife/MissesC's unusual tit thickness (sometimes it shows in a side view). Watching how ineffective a single hand from a nurse was in controlling a 30" thick right & 28+" left tit was comical, but surreal. In person her tits look like separate living organisms riding on her chest.....

Here are some screen grabs from the vacuum video I am working on (re-uploading).....

Last week those hospital nurses would certainly vouch for the "whopper" statement but they would change it up a bit.....to 3 not 2 hands

It Takes 3 Hands to Properly Handle the Whopper...!
Sure a lot to handle there Cubs. Did the Mrs's get a chuckle from all the fuss?

I am with you on that one "Fixturesman" ...whether at a bar stool hanging around (all recent screen grabs) View attachment 4622422

or her running around bra-less in her black silk robe dropping out her 30" +/- girth breasts.........she does tend to get the blood flowing for a man who enjoys conical shaped super thick, veiny tits..... (one repeat photo from pg. 18 but it fits here)View attachment 4622441
Amazing :)

Sure a lot to handle there Cubs. Did the Mrs's get a chuckle from all the fuss?
Hard to say, at that juncture in the proceedings she was still pretty drugged up. But she sure as hell heard her older brother's smart ass remarks, and cut him a quick "shut the hell up" look. But she doesn't remember saying anything to him. I was privately smiling:ROFLMAO:......This screen grab is real real close to what she looks like on her back. They just spread out a lot! Keep in mind like most post surgicals, she is sitting semi-upright, thus laid back @ an angle, so this screen grab is pretty spot on.

The normal standard big tit versions are of pendulous shaped tits, and at J-cup and up the tits would fall to the lady's sides, say like many of the fine looking women on this site.

My wife's don't fall to the sides, hell they are already there well under her arms, they just spread out a bunch.....
just like she is doing with her fists in a seated upright position, in this screen grab......
The nurses were pretty much dealing with this photo to hook up the 6 or so leads
She was on her back so visualize the side meat behind her fists just resting on her arms now by her sideso_O

nothing like (2) 12" long 14" wide tits to put a crimp in standard operating procedures.:ROFLMAO: Once again I have watched this sort of chaos for over 3 decades in a variety of back drops! Restaurants being the most comical venues for MissesChest's Big Tit chaos.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 10.20.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 10.20.50 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to say, at that juncture in the proceedings she was still pretty drugged up. But she sure as hell heard her older brother's smart ass remarks, and cut him a quick "shut the hell up" look. But she doesn't remember saying anything to him. I was privately smiling:ROFLMAO:......This screen grab is real real close to what she looks like on her back. They just spread out a lot! Keep in mind like most post surgicals, she is sitting semi-upright, thus laid back @ an angle, so this screen grab is pretty spot on.

The normal standard big tit versions are of pendulous shaped tits, and at J-cup and up the tits would fall to the lady's sides, say like many of the fine looking women on this site.

My wife's don't fall to the sides, hell they are already there well under her arms, they just spread out a bunch.....
just like she is doing with her fists in a seated upright position, in this screen grab......
The nurses were pretty much dealing with this photo to hook up the 6 or so leads
She was on her back so visualize the side meat behind her fists just resting on her arms now by her sideso_O

View attachment 4658985
nothing like (2) 12" long 14" wide tits to put a crimp in standard operating procedures.:ROFLMAO: Once again I have watched this sort of chaos for over 3 decades in a variety of back drops! Restaurants being the most comical venues for MissesChest's Big Tit chaos.
Knuckle head (I didn't marry him for his brain power), I think Tman was talking about the vacuum video, not the hosp. mishaps.

Thanks for the comment Tman, I may have to start moderating "Chubster's hair-brained comments."

MissesC (my wife) & her veiny 40M cup fat girls vs. the vacuum. Here is the full version of the highlight video at the bottom of page 20......broken into in 3 parts.....This is a break down of the 4th cut, and I have 16 more cuts to go......awful lot of vacuum material to go through......Sorry but most filming has to come from the sides, because that is where her wrap around tits hang......

Again credit for the facial AI's go to

danniangelabev

His work is so close, that her siblings claimed this was a painting of her.....It is dead on......thanks again

danniangelabev

Part 9: features her complaining....
View attachment MissesC in part 9 of %22Veiny Fat Tits vs.the Vacuum%22.mov

Part 10: features the 30" thick right tit.......
View attachment MissesC in part 10 of %22Veiny Fat Tits vs.the Vacuum%22.mov

Part 11: She takes over a bit pissed at my technique
View attachment MissesC in part 11 of %22Veiny Fat Tits vs.the Vacuum%22.mov

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 1.03.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 1.03.39 PM.png
    658.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 8.02.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 8.02.33 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
My "Top 5 Harem Picks" update......with some front poses with a slight lean forward (3 views of my wife obvious favoritism).......(2 views of my tits only favorite Abbi...see special notes)....(1 each of the rest of the field). Milena is sexy as hell in the one photo I posted of her. Also of note my wife and Chesty are the only ones who seem to have conical shaped boobs...boobs broader at the base or at the rib cage. The others are more of the classical big tit pendulous shape with Abbi still on a tits only view being my favorite. but.......

Repeating what I said on my last top 5 on pg. 7 of this thread....and it still holds true for my tastes

My personal qualifying characteristics: Again I favor "all natural, sweet pretty faces, and prefer the overall body style to be fairly proportional with tits that cover the entire upper torso in most cases. Just a natural sexy look"......If size were all that mattered I would have Norma, Noleen/Knox, LilyDreamboobs, Miosotis, or Lexxxi on here, but that ain't my kink.....(though I like looking at them as well)

1. My Wife Misses Chest aka MissesC
2. Abbi S...S (for Super tits)
3. Milena Velba

4. Alice 85JJ
5. Tie between Alicia Loren, Alaura Grey & Chesty Morgan

A photo disclaimer for this go-round:
shots of my wife are a bit too close, but that happens when you try to hide the face......

Special notes: There were some changes and an update could come later. I ain't feeling good about taking Ana/Ginger out of the 5th place tie position. Alice moved up one, due to the fact she is my overall size champion (based on my observations), and Alaura moved down one.

None of this moving around the "chubster top 5 merry-go-round" means much except I love f....g around with great looking bit titted women.

On a "Best Tits" only basis with no other body parts included Abbi would be moved to # 1. I truly think her tits are "tops"

On a "biggest tits basis" i would move Alice 85jj all the way to # 1. JJ my ass, more like S-cup probably.

On a "total body basis," curves from neck to toes (face excluded).......this is just my tastes so don't be offended MIlena to #2 & Abbi to #3, & MissesC remains #1

Once again as I stated in an earlier post, with all of them in their prime....and even that wouldn't matter........

I could pull up to any "college/uni." in a bus & unload these ladies, and the boys there
would be.....
"stretching their zippers to the max, and sweating like pigs."....
Even if they weren't "tit men" the result would still be the same.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 8.42.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 8.42.11 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 10.26.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 10.26.27 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 2.16.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 2.16.08 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 2.59.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 2.59.31 PM.png
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 3.00.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 3.00.19 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 8.43.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 8.43.56 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 4.14.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 4.14.14 PM.png
    921 KB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 8.49.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 8.49.23 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 4.21.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 4.21.28 PM.png
    899.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 2.55.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 2.55.54 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
MissesC part 2 of the recent video series of:

"Fists Behind the Boobs in the Red Nightie"
Perfect AI facial photos by:
danniangelabev

View attachment MissesC Fists Behind the M-Cuppers in the new Red Nightie.mov
** Normally I always have her lean over slightly, why? To get the under arm meat hanging forward. It is difficult to get one of her tits in one general screen view. If she didn't lean forward it would be a constant panoramic view (me walking around all the time) just to capture the very thick side meat that is in an entirely different plane. That sort of thing is over my skill levels, so I get her to lean forward 80% of the time!

Screen grabs below of 13-14" wide tits:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.45.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.45.55 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.43.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.43.47 AM.png
    748.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.44.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.44.44 AM.png
    670.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.45.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.45.09 AM.png
    656.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.44.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.44.24 AM.png
    693.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.44.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 8.44.59 AM.png
    683.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 11.18.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 11.18.04 AM.png
    545.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 11.18.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 11.18.17 AM.png
    562.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 11.18.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 11.18.27 AM.png
    554.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 11.18.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 11.18.37 AM.png
    520.4 KB · Views: 11
My "Top 5 Harem Picks" update......with some front poses with a slight lean forward (3 views of my wife obvious favoritism).......(2 views of my tits only favorite Abbi...see special notes)....(1 each of the rest of the field). Milena is sexy as hell in the one photo I posted of her. Also of note my wife and Chesty are the only ones who seem to have conical shaped boobs...boobs broader at the base or at the rib cage. The others are more of the classical big tit pendulous shape with Abbi still on a tits only view being my favorite. but.......

Repeating what I said on my last top 5 on pg. 7 of this thread....and it still holds true for my tastes

My personal qualifying characteristics: Again I favor "all natural, sweet pretty faces, and prefer the overall body style to be fairly proportional with tits that cover the entire upper torso in most cases. Just a natural sexy look"......If size were all that mattered I would have Norma, Noleen/Knox, LilyDreamboobs, Miosotis, or Lexxxi on here, but that ain't my kink.....(though I like looking at them as well)

1. My Wife Misses Chest aka MissesC
2. Abbi S...S (for Super tits)
3. Milena Velba

4. Alice 85JJ
5. Tie between Alicia Loren, Alaura Grey & Chesty Morgan

A photo disclaimer for this go-round:
shots of my wife are a bit too close, but that happens when you try to hide the face......

Special notes: There were some changes and an update could come later. I ain't feeling good about taking Ana/Ginger out of the 5th place tie position. Alice moved up one, due to the fact she is my overall size champion (based on my observations), and Alaura moved down one.

None of this moving around the "chubster top 5 merry-go-round" means much except I love f....g around with great looking bit titted women.

On a "Best Tits" only basis with no other body parts included Abbi would be moved to # 1. I truly think her tits are "tops"

On a "biggest tits basis" i would move Alice 85jj all the way to # 1. JJ my ass, more like S-cup probably.

On a "total body basis," curves from neck to toes (face excluded).......this is just my tastes so don't be offended MIlena to #2 & Abbi to #3, & MissesC remains #1

Once again as I stated in an earlier post, with all of them in their prime....and even that wouldn't matter........

I could pull up to any "college/uni." in a bus & unload these ladies, and the boys there
would be.....
"stretching their zippers to the max, and sweating like pigs."....
Even if they weren't "tit men" the result would still be the same.
That’s a damn good Top 5!

Last edited:
That’s a damn good Top 5!
Thanks, partner! I take pride in my "Top 5 Harem picks. Each one is stacked with outstanding tits, with diversity & different styles.....

Super fat, pendulous hangers, conical super fat ones, long ones, giant areolas, nipples aiming forward Euro style & down Western/US style, floppy tits, and even stout as hell .. muscular tits....and to top it all off most men would think each of them is down right cute as well! At least I do! All of them are ...........................................

"Top of the table! EM's"...Erection Magnets

On the latest on the "what irritates you as a boob lover" pg. I went a bit too far and put up illustrations on a general discussion thread but I am reposting here with some illustrations.....to further vent on attacks on my wife's big tits below

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ou-as-a-boob-lover.98459/page-77#post-2613658

but here is my text and it was even said more succinctly by "BoobBouncer" on the same page. Read "BooBouncer's" post as well it is spot on.....Most of this material has been posted before but it puts on display, for all to see, that her boobs aid her body's averall balance, hack them off and presto "a fatty for sure"

My text:
Female choruses of "I would have those things taken off." Their jealousy of what big tits do to men knows no bounds. The balance that big tits add to a robust figure is exceptional. And the crowd of female complainers, who might just be inspired by jealousy thanks to their husbands and boyfriends talking about how hot the lady with big tits looked, possibly even parroted in the middle of sex causing intense jealousy

Yep I have heard it from family and over heard it from her friends. The chorus that women love to say, "I need to lose a few pounds" ... Oh shit all hell breaks lose if my wife says it...... Honey you should have those big ole' boobies reduced!

Facts:
her hips/ass are 46 inches,
her thighs are over 27 inches,
and her waist is 32 inches,
and too boot it all she is 5'4" & 205 pounds
61" bust 32" waist & 46" hips (explanation below videos)***

So you tell me if the boobs help balance out the other gigantic body parts....first a compilation dancing video to be posted later on, but....."LTD" in the video stands for "Legs, Tits, & Dancing"
View attachment MissesC in Country %22LTD%22 part 2.mov

and just how do those hips belly and thighs look sitting down? Just like dancing pretty darn good and well balanced, meanwhile your husband and your 20'something year old son is trying to get in her pants. Nah tits ain't got a thing to do with it, they should be hacked off...skinny minnie jealous idiots.

View attachment Knocking them dead.mov

*** 61-32-46 stands for a 40M cup EM "Erection Magnet" (pics. below). This subject has always ticked me off, sorry for the bragging and ranting....But skinny worshiping at the expense of another's feelings when it is totally wrong & laughable, as I said otherwise what are their relatives doing constantly testing my wife's resolve.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.36.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.36.47 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.42.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.42.01 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.45.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.45.34 PM.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 2.48.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 2.48.14 PM.png
    793.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 11.05.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 11.05.43 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 7.26.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 7.26.36 PM.png
    960 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 3.18.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 3.18.15 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.36.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 2.36.16 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
On the latest on the "what irritates you as a boob lover" pg. I went a bit too far and put up illustrations on a general discussion thread but I am reposting here with some illustrations.....to further vent on attacks on my wife's big tits below

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...ou-as-a-boob-lover.98459/page-77#post-2613658

but here is my text and it was even said more succinctly by "BoobBouncer" on the same page. Read "BooBouncer's" post as well it is spot on.....Most of this material has been posted before but it puts on display, for all to see, that her boobs aid her body's averall balance, hack them off and presto "a fatty for sure"

My text:
Female choruses of "I would have those things taken off." Their jealousy of what big tits do to men knows no bounds. The balance that big tits add to a robust figure is exceptional. And the crowd of female complainers, who might just be inspired by jealousy thanks to their husbands and boyfriends talking about how hot the lady with big tits looked, possibly even parroted in the middle of sex causing intense jealousy

Yep I have heard it from family and over heard it from her friends. The chorus that women love to say, "I need to lose a few pounds" ... Oh shit all hell breaks lose if my wife says it...... Honey you should have those big ole' boobies reduced!

Facts:
her hips/ass are 46 inches,
her thighs are over 27 inches,
and her waist is 32 inches,
and too boot it all she is 5'4" & 205 pounds

So you tell me if the boobs help balance out the other gigantic body parts....first a compilation dancing video to be posted later on, but.....
View attachment 4685664

and just how do those hips belly and thighs look sitting down? Just like dancing pretty darn good and well balanced, meanwhile your husband and your 20'something year old son is trying to get in her pants. Nah tits ain't got a thing to do with it, they should be hacked off...skinny minnie jealous idiots.

View attachment 4685666
Mute the hater Chubs.!

Mute the hater Chubs.!
There is a boat load of them "Tman"....it ain't just one, it has been hundreds over the years, and they still persist. I should send all of them, including the husbands, and their college aged sons a short CD with a lock combo on it,.....61-32-46....let em open it up and presto check this out ya pin-heads.....Muting them doesn't work these ladies/bitches do more hatred with their eyes than anything, and their menfolk are sitting on their own rock hard...."hard ons"........I said it in the top 5 harem summary on page one & on this page,,

I could pull up on any university campus with her, and with her tit size it hardly matters what she is wearing......"The Dogs Would Be Unleashed"

As the Misses has always said, women are the problem, men have never been a problem.

View attachment MissesC on her side .mp4

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-31 at 4.05.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-31 at 4.05.06 PM.png
    890.6 KB · Views: 8