BBW4U - ( • )( • ) Wifey Sophie Big Boobs and Luscious Curves

tedbell2000

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
Married for 10 years to my curvaceous cutie wife and decided to share some of my personal pics with you boob hounds. I hope that you like! She is too shy to show her face and a bit embarrassed for me to be posting, but I told her she was in good hands... what do you think?
sophie_084734.jpgsophie_153359.jpgsophie_162413.jpgsophie_170446.jpgsophie_171050.jpg

Holy shiiiiiiiit those are nice. I bet you play with them all the time. Hopefully she doesn’t roll her eyes too much.

Can’t wait to see more. Gahhhhh I’d be staring at her a lot if we crossed paths.

Does she like wearing low cut stuff out in public? Mmmmm more please

Smoking hot....can't wait to see them busting out.

What size are they?

That last Pic is holy shit wow! Something about a necklace dangling into cleavage that is so damn arousing!

Brother you’re going to have to feed us a lot of content.

We are thirsty!!!!

Jeez man. I would play with those all the damn time.

Thank your Mrs for allowing us horn dogs to see her amazing rack.

Can’t wait for more.

Wow those tits are just beautiful... You are a very lucky husband.. ;)

Damn. I wouldn’t be productive either. My wife can’t wear low cut shit at the house. I start grabbing them all the time

A++++ photo right there. I’d love to see an Uncropped version

This is what I have to deal with every day! How am I supposed to get work done with those big boobs in my face! COVER UP I HAVE A DEADLINE!

View attachment 1417648
Man I would not get any shot done if those pair of tits were in my household! especially during covid. would be fucking those huge knockers every hour. fucking gorgeous! thanks for sharing. can't wait to see more of her.