Miosotis Appreciation Thread

A blessing for us I guess - but you only really understand how big and cumbersome her mams must be in these photos. They must really piss her off at times...personally I think she is stunning, but everyday life must get a little tedious. The few well-endowed gf's/wives I've had never stop moaning...and afterwards (tee hee!) they complain their boobs give them backache/embarass them when everyone stares/and stop them sleeping. Mind you they never seemed to complain when they were being titty-fucked, kissed and caressed...funny that! Anyway it must be hell having those weights hanging from your chest every day (says understanding new man). Don't ever get them reduced tho (says big tit loving neanderthal)!! :D :D

Attachments

• wasmi5.jpg
    wasmi5.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 785
  • wasmi13.jpg
    wasmi13.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 530
  • wasmi20.jpg
    wasmi20.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 490
  • wasmi2.jpg
    wasmi2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 527
fantastic girl. and I agree that yes for all us its a blessing to be lucky to see her immense breasts. For her i am sure they are a pain to bring them around all the time... I wonder how much they weigh,,,,

But any how great post....Are there more of this series??? She is worth a look...
thanxxx

More Mio.

<r>Some more Mio from the same shoot on <URL url="http://www.nadine-j.de">www.nadine-j.de</URL> - enjoy! <E>:shock:</E></r>

Attachments

• wasmi6.jpg
    wasmi6.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 323
  • wasmi23.jpg
    wasmi23.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 350
  • wasmi7.jpg
    wasmi7.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 294
  • wasmi19.jpg
    wasmi19.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 288
Beauties

<t>Thanks for the contribution. Would like to see them straining against a blouse or similar top.</t>

I've never seen a huge pair of naturals I didn't drool over on until now ! Milena Velba she is not ! 8)

I've never seen a huge pair of naturals I didn't drool over on until now ! Milena Velba she is not ! 8)

I'd just like to feel & hold those...just once, just to say I did! :lol:

sorry, but even speaking as a tit lover myself those are just are just too gross for me . they don't hang right ,don't look right,- just big saggy bags of flesh really- god can't believe i just wrote that...sorry

More of Mio's epic hanging udders.

<r>Other than Mio's obvious charms which are extremely erotic (can titties EVER be too big??!!), I think she is very pretty. She also has gorgeous thighs. I'd love to see a little bit more of her hidden treasures tho... <E>:D</E></r>

Attachments

• wasmi47.jpg
    wasmi47.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 309
  • wasmi49.jpg
    wasmi49.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 286
  • wasmi48.jpg
    wasmi48.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 301
  • wasmi43.jpg
    wasmi43.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 466
  • wasmi61.jpg
    wasmi61.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 439
I know her boobs are GINORMOUS, and her nips point to the side, but I still like her. In actual fact, she has a remarkably slim body for a woman with breasts of that size (especially her legs).

These photos of Mio turned me into the human tent. The rush of blood to my cock was extreme. Rarely have photos of babes given me such an instant hard - on...they are amazingly sexy! White against ebony is just so classic - and Mio also has amazing legs to go with her wondrous funbags. These is the best Mio set I have seen and there are more to come...I can't wait. Many thanks to Nadine xxx

Photos courtest of www.nadine-j.de

Attachments

• mwhi1.jpg
    mwhi1.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 677
  • mwhi5.jpg
    mwhi5.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 493
  • mwhi8.jpg
    mwhi8.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 366
  • mwhi13.jpg
    mwhi13.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 503
  • mwhi17.jpg
    mwhi17.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 508
  • mwhi20.jpg
    mwhi20.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 456
  • mwhi24.jpg
    mwhi24.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 497
  • mwhi16.jpg
    mwhi16.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 575
Last edited by a moderator:
top draw mate miosotis is a goddess and my fav big boobed girl of all time but i still wanna know more about this girl if any one has more pics or footage , seen a couple of clips in a previous thread but im begging for more from this lady her name is jennifer so im lead to believe and has the most humongous boobs please help any one

Attachments

• tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 246
thats increbible! XD!