[Vote] Competition / Compare boobs (Miosotis vs R. 95H/I)

Miosotis or R

• Miosotis

Votes: 159 55.6%
  • R

Votes: 134 46.9%

• Total voters
I'm gonna go ahead and say, overall I like R better, sure mio technically has bigger boobs but proportionally, and overall attractiveness R wins it imho

I'm gonna go ahead and say, overall I like R better, sure mio technically has bigger boobs but proportionally, and overall attractiveness R wins it imho
Thanks for motivate her

Thanks for all who voted for a non pro girl
Yes of course smaller than R but motivation to show off
Mio is one of the living GOAT, but undoubtdly I can easily cum by only playing with R's boobs :emoji_yum:

They both made my cock hard I love Miosotis, but I'll say R's tits are amazing I vote for her for motivation. I would love to play with her big white juggs all day, all night!!!

They both made my cock hard I love Miosotis, but I'll say R's tits are amazing I vote for her for motivation. I would love to play with her big white juggs all day, all night!!!
Thanks hope we find more voters for R

I know she reads the coments and looks at the rating

If she wins she will show much more

Has potential to become a P cup if she allow her breast to become your breast take advantage of the opportunity then Success with come$$.

I vote R bc shes unknown compared to mio and got awesome juggs too. I really appreciate her content bro

It's difficult for a girl next door, even a beautiful one, to compete with an adult model. I vote for R just because she's brave enough to face Mio!