[Vote] Competition / Compare boobs (Miosotis vs R. 95H/I)

Miosotis or R

• Miosotis

Votes: 159 55.6%
  • R

Votes: 134 46.9%

• Total voters
R is quite big the truth but miosotis today is the queen

Mio was so exciting when she came out. she really got big boob fans excited about the new models post Milena Velba era. She was not only huge but she was important for the community. hands down better

Sad but seams that R is never going to win

i guess i stopp comparision, waste of time because i wanted to push or animate R

Regarding on Cup size Mio‘s boobs are bigger
But if you Look at the mass of tit meat they are equal
Mio is thin and R US voluptuos

Who likes them?
I will admit R has some Big Ass Titties. BUT. Mio isn't a good comparison for this. Lol its literally Norma Stitz, Karola, and then Miosotis. Like she's in 3rd place for Biggest Titties in the World..and if you think about that's it's just TWO SSBBWs ahead of her. She's two times smaller than them body wise and in their league of chest.
Appreciate the pics of R but this isn't a good comparison Mio is God Tier in size.

I think that miosotis being thinner has more merit than Norma Stitz and Karola. miosotis has grown a lot and may already be close to karola

it is said that karola wants to work with miosotis. I hope it's true. R has a lot of potential but miosotis is bigger

I never liked Mio much. She's only kind of cute. And her tits are huge, but really lack good shape in my opinion. Size is not everything, guys.
Thank you, good morivation for R

Hope she reads

Last edited: