Chloe Vevrier Appreciation Thread (No Full Photo Sets or Full Videos allowed)

I found these two photos of her in my old archives, I think they were from the era of boobcruise ..... Compared to the more recent ones, they give an idea of how much she has changed over the years and how much her breasts have exploded. .... I sincerely prefer now, more curvy, more shapely, more mature ..... And you ?

Attachments

• T1 (2).jpg
    T1 (2).jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,127
  • T1 (3).jpg
    T1 (3).jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,122
  • T1 (4).jpg
    T1 (4).jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,558
I found these two photos of her in my old archives, I think they were from the era of boobcruise ..... Compared to the more recent ones, they give an idea of how much she has changed over the years and how much her breasts have exploded. .... I sincerely prefer now, more curvy, more shapely, more mature ..... And you ?
She just keeps evolving and it's amazing!

Her current boob size is 119cm?

viper72, do you mind posting all those photos in their original forms? Except the bath ones, which were posted a few pages back.

viper72, do you mind posting all those photos in their original forms? Except the bath ones, which were posted a few pages back.
Sure....Here..... Plus some more..... ;)

Attachments

• AF.jpg
    AF.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 561
  • AD.jpg
    AD.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 419
  • AD (2).jpg
    AD (2).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 422
  • AG.jpg
    AG.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 430
  • AB.jpg
    AB.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 510
  • AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 547
They were
They were a very large pair before, now, they are just mahoosive!