Can’t stop obsessing over giant boobs but will never get to enjoy them

T

TitRookie

I’m currently married to an amazing woman, however, she has small boobs. I have no intention of being unfaithful. However, I am obsessed with the idea of being lost and titfucking, being wanked off and finishing on giant boobs, I’m talking like H cup+. My situation is made harder than I live in a very small place in Europe and everyone knows everyone here!

What can I do to try and scratch this itch, I’m desperate here.

Last edited:
I would guess a live cam contact would the highest that comes in that direction?

Or settle for an abroad prostitute fondling session only to prevent real betrayal?
You could finish yourself, I would buy that for sure!

Or would you settle for a VR solution? If such product exists anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m not really sure tbh. It may have to be the abroad paid boobs to scratch the itch.

The big issue is a woman I work with has some absolute cannons and made a pass at me at my Christmas Party last weekend and I politely declined… but now I’m thinking… haha.

Oh wait: Do you want to scratch the itch in order to prevent starting off with this fatal woman at work?

I can't give you an advice who you want as partner.

No no, it’s been an itch I’ve had for a long time. But it’s become a screaming call to experience it rather than a whisper in the wind.

I don’t want this woman as a partner, I just want to have her, or any, gigantic tits thumped against my thighs until I cum

Which is why an experience abroad may be better as no one gets hurt that way.

Have you talked to your wife about this fascination? I feel like it's important to bring up. It's something I brought up. She's offered to buy a cosplay breast rig when she's more comfortable for fun experiences later on. So I get my girl + even larger breasts. It's nice. Though my girl is already quite busty so it may not be the same.

Aha okay I understand. So you are absolutely sure you are Faithfull to your wife and abroad is best because of the community.

I am a titsexual (25 years same wife) as some say here and intercourse is years behind but big titplay is my addiction.

You should definitely block intercourse abroad but titplay with even cum on them is very satisfying! I don't mind if I jerk myself only, maybe that helps drawing a line?

What could be a risk is wanting again/ more. Or you should make a video of it?
I sometimes watch old self made videos which is great.

Another risk could be problems with arousal back at your wife once you tasted the difference. I really can't predict that.

I think my wife is fine with my preference as she doesn’t know the whole extent of it…

But I think titplay is something I need and setting a hard boundary for myself might be a way forward

I think my wife is fine with my preference as she doesn’t know the whole extent of it…

But I think titplay is something I need and setting a hard boundary for myself might be a way forward
Honestly given how devout you seem over this. It's gonna ruin your marriage. I'd probably recommend therapy outside of talking with her. If you truly love your wife it is probably for the best to figure out a coping mechanism through a therapist.

Honestly given how devout you seem over this. It's gonna ruin your marriage. I'd probably recommend therapy outside of talking with her. If you truly love your wife it is probably for the best to figure out a coping mechanism through a therapist.
probably for the best… although if it’s going to get ruined might as well do it pounding some massive melons

In all seriousness you’re probably right though.

I am going to try explain something complicated. A decision to fix YOUR problem without making it her problem as well can be a loving action. She has almost zero options to help you unless help search psychological help.

When you are sure one single visit can "cure" this with hard boundaries I would consider that very much.

A prostitute sells what you want and that is it. I have done it once to lose my urging fixation on virgin, not knowing! After that I was cured at once! She did her job excellent, technically viewed. I was happy I reached my goal. But she wasn't an option to do that again.

I can go along with this option as well, want that to be clear.

The trouble I had with fixation on girlfriend and virginity hasn't been fixed by a few therapists (not top class). They can't supply reality, only help to solve it yourself. So I doubt

That’s the thing, what if the one off cure… opens the floodgates
When the prostitute robs your bank account afterwards all problems are solved. Just a mind game. Yes that is a very real risk.

If you choose a prostitute that only has the tits you look for but not an attractive face that helps a lot.

It could also lead to a certainty you want that the rest of your life? That would cost you your relationship. Life choice?

When the prostitute robs your bank account afterwards all problems are solved. Just a mind game. Yes that is a very real risk.

If you choose a prostitute that only has the tits you look for but not an attractive face that helps a lot.

It could also lead to a certainty you want that the rest of your life? That would cost you your relationship. Life choice?
Seems a fair point

Although the woman I work with has been messaging me and if I’m risking it all might as well take the easy route big beautiful boobs for days lol

Nah I’ll take this all into account, thanks man

Okay, can't think any other thoughts. The only thing that you could weigh is how your partner would view it if you explained it afterwards. I think there are good arguments but she can view it very different.

I told my current wife about the prostitute but that was before we met. Although some women will be angry anyway. She understood.

Let it all sink in, no hurry

What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her is my first thought.

I don’t see this going down any way other than like a shit in a fan tbh if I raise it haha…

I think if you just want to dip your toe into the playing-with-big-tits world, I'd recommend going to a big city abroad in Europe and scheduling a naturist massage session with a girl who has the build you're looking for. You get to play in a relaxing environment, no one knows you and you can leave it at that.

The girl at your work is a much bigger move. The possibility of doing it a LOT (or a lot more) is always there PLUS she's going to be known to people around you (at the very least at work) and you'll encounter her in the real world. That's all much riskier. Could be great but could also be a disaster.