At what age do men stop loving large breasts?

lol stop? Never.

The older I get my size preference only increases. In high school when I discovered there was something bigger than DD called “E” cup I became obsessed with finding E cup women.

The older I’ve gotten the more I’ve fixated on breast size at the cost of pretty much everything else.

If a woman has a massive set of G J K or bigger tits I will happily accept a bit of e belly, lesser attractive face and so on.

They might get older and less pretty but a massive set of GG cup tits are always going to be there lol

I’ll never stop loving, however I am having to consider smaller busted ladies.

It’s not that I’m losing interest, it’s more of the fact I’m getting old and I’ll need someone who can take care of me eventually.

All the big bust girls I know are high maintenance and I just keep putting out good money on them.

Got one I hang out with right now, good looking but not very busty. We go to dinner and she insists she pay.

She needed brakes on her car, I took It in and paid for it. She insisted she pay me back and did!

My other big busted girl, last time I fixed her car I had to tint the windows snd pay to have it detailed. She didn’t give me a dime.

Although it’s not necessary in my financial situation, I prefer a girl who works and contributes to the household.

The alternative is the man pays for everything and the girl looks pretty and shops all day and focuses on being pretty. The issue is that they eventually get lazy and don’t even want to have sex on a regular basis.

Funny thing I had a similar relationship with one girl I dated on a regular basis.

She gets a big settlement and I don’t talk to her for a year. She goes out with this other guy who is a drug addict.

So the drug addict over doses and kills himself and her settlement money ran out.

Now she wants to talk to me again…. Figures

I’m gonna say never. I’ve been playing with my wife’s DDD ‘s for over 20 years and still can’t get enough of them. She could show me them 100 times a day and I still want to see more. Maybe Im sick :sneaky:;)

Attachments

• B213C018-B420-47BE-9D38-B612EE49C958.jpeg
    B213C018-B420-47BE-9D38-B612EE49C958.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 38
I’m gonna say never. I’ve been playing with my wife’s DDD ‘s for over 20 years and still can’t get enough of them. She could show me them 100 times a day and I still want to see more. Maybe Im sick :sneaky:;)
Beautiful skin.

My addiction to breasts is still extreme, I am 65 years old and have been addicted since the age of +/- 12 years, over a lifetime this addiction has cost me a lot of money but I do not regret anything, I have had the opportunity to meet some big breasted stars and hundreds of amateurs,..any addiction costs money, big breasts have made me travel a lot around the world,..and given a lot of pleasure.I see girls with big breasts every week (mostly venal) I live with a very nice woman who has beautiful E cup breasts,..she know my addiction,...every day I spend hours on the net watching videos of girls with very big breasts or lactating breasts,..that's my life

My addiction to breasts is still extreme, I am 65 years old...
Yup, in my 50s now and I don't see why the interest would disappear.
I *hope* to live to be 100 (I know, most people do, but it is possible)...
and just know that even when I'm a hundred, if a woman with watermelon-sized tits walks by me, I'm 100% certain I'd take a second look.