my long term tf friend

44h's fuckbags in a nursing bra I bought her a few years ago. She likes it because it gives a lot of support when the flaps are all closed up..

I like it for other reasons.

You will be seeing this bra in action in a bit under 2 weeks....

Attachments

• 02 08 18 5.jpg
    02 08 18 5.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 751
She is gona be here this time. I probably can't get there early Friday for an extended session, so Friday just might end up being a "Hi! Good to see you, pull those fuckbags out" kinda' visit...

But i'll definitely get it on vid.

Sat will be the.real play day.

So here it is... how to get a tittyfuck friend for 20+ years...

Be honest about it, be a true friend, and don't let her down.

Her words, not mine .

5 days...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_160536_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_160536_Messages.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 645
Hell yeah! Been really looking forward to this! Di you think you'll make a full length video?

I'm hyped! Here, you got an idea for the future :D
I know there are.a couple of reverse-bra titfuck vids out there and I keep meaning to find one to show her but can't find them when I'm actually looking for them.

That said, I already have 4 separate titfucks planned between tonight and tomorrow, if I can keep going, but I'll try to remember to get a reverse-bra one in.

Hell yeah! Been really looking forward to this! Di you think you'll make a full length video?
I will get as much on vid of each as I can, then edit them for privacy and post each one individually. That will take at least a few days.

I will try to post a couple of very short teasers or screen caps after tonight's session and tomorrow's though.

I know there are.a couple of reverse-bra titfuck vids out there and I keep meaning to find one to show her but can't find them when I'm actually looking for them.

That said, I already have 4 separate titfucks planned between tonight and tomorrow, if I can keep going, but I'll try to remember to get a reverse-bra one in.
I'm really hyped for this. Hope u enjoy all of this days man. Bless

Here's a short preview. I recommmeend downloading it instead of just watching it in your browser- it'll be smoother... I'll have to edit and whatnot for privacy the rest.

That was from the first tittyfuck. It was a pretty plain-jane. The second one was very rough and contained stuff I cannot post here.

But like I said, I'll post the edited version in a few days or so. It's time consuming.

I head back tomorrow for more.

Attachments

• 09730.mp4
    17.1 MB
Here's a short preview. I recommmeend downloading it instead of just watching it in your browser- it'll be smoother... I'll have to edit and whatnot for privacy the rest.

That was from the first tittyfuck. It was a pretty plain-jane. The second one was very rough and contained stuff I cannot post here.

But like I said, I'll post the edited version in a few days or so. It's time consuming.

I head back tomorrow for more.
Amazing.