Usefs1 JUMBO Candid Booties (Original Pics/Video)

Wow she reminds me a little bit of Ms Hydro...simply amazing content from youo_O

j
any one got mexican mom candids you know the thick ones with wide hips lol.

I got another one, a bit sloppy though. The previous one I uploaded is insane in real life.

Congratulations on the videos and photos of these great delicious asses, thank you!

I missed some huge indian tits for this one but man the photos and videos don't do justice!

Attachments

• HBBPP.mp4
    10 MB
  • HPBB0.jpg
    HPBB0.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 274
  • HPBB1.jpg
    HPBB1.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
Great work @usefs1 !
She's prime!!
Ptar

I already have a thread with huge candid boobs so I'm just doing one for huge butts. Starting it off with the THICKEST INDIAN woman I've seen in my life!
Here's that thick Indian woman again, lucky enough to catch her for the second time. Her ass is draw-droppingly big in person.

Attachments

• STIM.jpg
    STIM.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 231
  • STIM0.jpg
    STIM0.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 213
  • STIM1.jpg
    STIM1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 211
Quality is bad, but this is one of the phattest real asses I've seen in my life with a slim ratio, my goodness! I tried to get her contact information but I was unsuccessful. I was thinking about that ass for hours, I saw it from the front 50 feet away! She just might be part centaur.

Attachments

• BBAL.jpg
    BBAL.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 387
  • BBAL0.jpg
    BBAL0.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 368
  • BBAL1.jpg
    BBAL1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 358
You da man!. It's always annoying when you see a phenomenal ass and you can't get the digits. But at least you made the attempt.

Thanks for the content

Can't forget about the PAWGs. I wanted to capture more but it would've been too obvious. Could've sat a cup on it.
View attachment PAWGW0.mp4

Wide Hipped Booty Demon from East Africa (Eritrea)

She has that same huge ass wide hip shaped heart ass as the Latina I posted earlier in the thread. Thighs are thick as hell too. I had to capture lol. Clip(s) coming soon!

Attachments

• HBLSG1.jpg
    HBLSG1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 188
  • HBLSG0.jpg
    HBLSG0.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 197