Usefs1 A1 Candids (F-Cup+)

Monster Island Tits Single Mom - Could make money with them

Volunteered to help this West Indian woman who looked like she was smuggling melons under her jacket set up a table. When she removed her jacket I snorted like a damn pig (this is where I messed up)! I tried to cover it up like I was clearing out my nose but it made her suspicious. I think I was starting to perv out too much and she eventually put her jacket back on and started angling away from me until I finished. I managed to get a few shaky captures (I was so damn nervous) before she put them away. You can kind of see where her stomach starts in the first picture. Her tits were so damn big they kept lifting her shirt up. I'm sure I messed up my chances, but damn this woman needs an OnlyFans! FUCKING HUGE MAN! what island is she from do you remember

Monster Island Tits Single Mom - Could make money with them

Volunteered to help this West Indian woman who looked like she was smuggling melons under her jacket set up a table. When she removed her jacket I snorted like a damn pig (this is where I messed up)! I tried to cover it up like I was clearing out my nose but it made her suspicious. I think I was starting to perv out too much and she eventually put her jacket back on and started angling away from me until I finished. I managed to get a few shaky captures (I was so damn nervous) before she put them away. You can kind of see where her stomach starts in the first picture. Her tits were so damn big they kept lifting her shirt up. I'm sure I messed up my chances, but damn this woman needs an OnlyFans! FUCKING HUGE MAN!
Do you remember what island she from

Asian Macromastia - Ridiculous case Pt. 3
I was finally able to get a slightly better angle of this chesty East Asian. I think this may be the biggest breast I've seen on an East Asian ratio wise that I've seen in real life. I don't know her - but I found out she's the open secret massive breasted asian that people know about but don't talk about her assets (I have to remember everybody doesn't look like huge boobs like us). Everyone pretty much at least glances or acknowledges it, hence the sweaters. Even the purse got stuck between them.
Wow! Her tits almost look as big as crazybowie15's!

Last edited:
Asian Anime Titties
I happened to be shopping when I encountered this busty oriental marvel. I was obviously not trying to stare but I noticed she was doing something interesting in my peripheral vision. Upon first glance she would play with her necklace as she would focus on items, but I noticed at some points she got too focused and starting rubbing the top of her boobs! Those would moments would be short-lived however as it appeared it was out of habit and she would become self-conscious. It also didn't help that this one idiot started shamelessly staring. I could've tried getting her contact information but I went for the candid instead.

Attachments

• HAAT0.jpg
    HAAT0.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,136
  • HAAT4.jpg
    HAAT4.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,129
  • HAAT5.jpg
    HAAT5.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,133
Unfortunately no. I was more focused on her boobs so I didn't retain detailed information.
Yeeah man! It's true how some of us when we SEE something SO incredible like we cannot believe it so we get caught up in the moment and forget other simpler things. Like people who have actually seen a UFO fairly close even in daylight, kind of like myself did twice years ago, can become so mesmerized with the moment and like frozen looking or thinking that you even forget that you have a cell phone to maybe catch a photo. Lol :oops:o_O

Last edited:
Sad News Everyone...

You may have noticed I haven't posted in this part of the forum for a while. This is because I lost THE harddrive with years worth of candid videos / pics and it took a lot out of me. Worst thing is, I found the harddrive, but it was damaged. I tried to open it up and see what was wrong and it had fine crystalline dust on the motherboard of the drive (don't know how that's possible seeing it's an external drive and was encased). I tried to fix it myself (for obvious reasons) but I think I may have damaged it further because I heard a loud spark like noise while I was holding it and felt this magnetic force in my hand. I was preparing to search how to blur out faces and create more videos but now it looks like I don't have to. Sad thing is I had 15 min+ videos of the woman in my profile and many others I've posted (and some nudes). I'm still debating on whether I should still go for candids because that loss felt like a sign I should stop and the amount of rarity (including two more real life gigantomastia cases) I've lost is tremendous.

For some good news though I may have *some* of the older videos on an older drive but it seems to be malfunctioning as well. I also have some recent candids. I'll be releasing the new candids slowly and while I'm okay with leaving this forum up I'm thinking of deleting my current candid videos / pics in my possession after posting. Feels like something is telling me to retire.
I say that u should always buy these harddrives ..two at a time..n keep backing them up...remember they are machines with moving parts n they do break down..dont get rid of the broken ones..go on yoytube n see if they are any tutorial on how to fix them...u may way to buy the exact same model n swap out the parts

Macromastia strikes again!
It's been a while since I've posted since The Great Loss and I'm slowly getting out of the candid game but i had to post this one. When I saw this woman from far away I could not believe what I was seeing. She pulled the classic "I gotta hide these basketball in scorching weather with a sweater" move but it doesn't work with me ;). While she's not a size 0 her stomach to breast ratio is not captured correctly here (she kept pulling at the bottom of her sweater to make it loser, giving it a more stretched out protruding appearance). I had to control my breathing because she had a ratio I would have to search for on the internet and I was trying hard not to appear excited. While I failed at getting her contact information (rejected), I was able to get the candids so it's a win-loss for me. To be honest, I knew I would fail because she had freak show sized tits and she was "fake" talking on her phone to avoid contact from everyone. I couldn't let this one go without trying. If you look closely you can see the overflow from those melons through her sweater.
I love the "overflow" ..i call it the "Chuncka Chuncka"..over the tops of the bra..

Bad Quality Village Feeders + Rude Stripper

The first two candids have terrible quality, simply because I could not get close enough without blowing my cover. For context, I heard WOMEN talking about how big this woman's boobs were in a nearby room. At first I thought it was an exaggeration, until I start hearing terms like "she's going to knock someone out with those", "she'll kill a baby if she breastfed" and "I know her back hurts, she's too small" (it is usually women complaining about back pain and other women's boobs being too big). I went to the wrong room initially expecting to be disappointed and thought I missed the candid, nothing there. I then made my way to the next room and the air escaped my lungs. This woman DEFINITELY had macromastia, close to it's purest form. The bad news is I was only able to get captures from far away because it being so noticeable (pics are reeaalllly small). The good news is I think I can get a closer candid with 70% certainty if I time things right. I have to try again, they were ridiculous!

The second one is from a huge boobed stripper that was covered up while shopping (I eavesdropped on her conversation in the next aisle). She must've had an industrial strength bra to hold back those melons yet she had massive wobbly overflow and her jacket couldn't hide it. I tried making conversation but she was outright rude (I was formal, nothing sexual). I ended the conversation in a polite manner, but I heard her say "I hate men" to whomever she was speaking to as I was walking away. In hindsight she must have been on her phone to avoid any conversation. Stripping and getting attention from her huge tits also must have left her jaded - I never had a chance. I blurred out her phone a bit to hide the name/number of the person she was talking to.
Great job. The last spectacular photo, you can guess huge udders. In fact I had to have a good wank with her.

Stacked Black Macromastia (Crazy Ratio!)

When I saw this woman I was breast struck! ( Butterflies, gritting teeth, deep exhale). She kept zipping/unzipping her one piece suit slightly as if she was strategically trying to attract who she found attractive while also trying not to get too cold. It was such a tease because they were so damn huge and wobbly/bouncy. I didn't think I had a shot at getting her information - but I was definitely going to get the candid if I didn't (consolation prize). Turns out I was mostly right. She had a flat chested guardian and morbidly obese guardian (Both females that weren't getting attention) that removed me from our conversation after some time. To be honest, she seemed neutral but she could've given a hidden call to her linebackers to end the play. From what I gathered no one was really approaching her at the time (guys were going for women with big butts) and I couldn't figure out why. I had to remember not everyone likes absurdly huge boobs like me. Anyway here's the candids I was able to catch.
Bro I gotta say you are a legend. This is probably the first time I've seen someone that reminds me of me in terms of loving huge boobs, and having active boob radar to never miss them in the vicinity. I too will approach, I'd rather get shot down then wonder what could have been if I'd had the courage to try talk to her. You far exceed me with the candids, can't thank you enough for sharing them, the stories and the descriptions. I used to live in the US East coast, and for sure the US has the biggest concentration of huge breasts per capita. When I visit next I'm definitely gonna go on get out and about and try spot some massive jugs

Huge Ghetto Tits (Caution!)
I initiated a conversation with this woman (for obvious reasons) and although she was easy to talk to, I didn't follow through. There's a lot I'm able to put up with for some huge tits and she was VERY forward about meeting later after flirting but she told me her family (mostly brothers) were all gang members. She also told me some of the things they did when guys tried to get intimate with her and they found out. I guess this put noticeable pause in my attitude because she told me don't worry about it I would never cross paths with them. I'm paraphrasing here but she was essentially always horny (a lot of sexual innuendo in our conversation, mostly references to her boobs and tongue ring) because most guys were scared to mess around with her because of her overprotective brothers. Welp, you can add me to that list. Would you have risked it?
Fucking amazingggg pls say you have more of her?