Usefs1 JUMBO Candid Booties (Original Pics/Video)

Monster BBL Fat Transfer Booty
Not really a fan of "fake" asses but this woman had a fat transfer that made her ass enormous. Because it's a transfer of fat it's "real" enough for me (not stiff, so I'm sure it's a fat transfer but I wonder if there's anything else). View attachment MBKAW0540p.mp4

Looks like you live in a decent sized city. Tbh I wouldn’t worry about being obvious sometimes, anything for the clear shot, you know? Although I haven’t done much candids lately bc I lost my good stuff and had to move countries (I also don’t see as much goodies as I did back home in the US). But when I did, I would follow in peculiar ways to make it seem like I’m genuinely looking for stuff while following her. Would keep my phone at my hip and turn it towards her while looking at things. Sometimes I act confused. I can usually get a couple minutes worth of clips before they are actually onto me. I’ll point it straight at them if it seems like no one is watching me. Sometimes I’ll do it even if she/other people see me, because it’s not like anyone really knows me in a big place; not paranoid enough to think there will be word about my antics. I wouldn’t condone this behavior publicly but since you’re already doing it I might as well give you some tips and confidence boost.
Enjoy the hunt, and I’ve enjoyed your work.

HUUUUUUGE ASS, Look at that side angle!!!!

ENORMOUS ghetto booty. From the back it's crazy, from the side it's insane, and in real life it was unreal. Trust me, the pictures don't account for wobble or do justice. Even her children were grabbing on to it playfully and it was so ridiculous.
Do you have the video for this?