TikTok Main Thread - Tips Tricks Advice Questions

Any Firefox users here currently not able to access TikTok? It was fine yesterday but today all I get is this when I go to the site no matter which account I open. Checked the usual Is It Down type services & they all say its fine. Opens in Opera but not Firefox. Tried a restart on my PC but no joy.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3351).png
    Screenshot (3351).png
    178.1 KB · Views: 15
Any Firefox users here currently not able to access TikTok? It was fine yesterday but today all I get is this when I go to the site no matter which account I open. Checked the usual Is It Down type services & they all say its fine. Opens in Opera but not Firefox. Tried a restart on my PC but no joy.
I'm not sure what issue you're having.
It works for me on Firefox...

I'm not sure what issue you're having.
It works for me on Firefox...
Same. No issues. Might want to log out and back in or clear your browser cache

I have been trying out different ways to download all of my liked videos on tiktok but without great success.

I'm now at a point I have 2K lines text file with urls with the following format:
Code:
https://www.tiktok.com/@USER/video/VIDEO_ID

Any idea on how to download locally an HD version of all of the videos? Thanks (y)

I have a script that does it but I don't want the method to be public to avoid it getting rate limited. I already ran it for @ozosep 's videos and he can attest. If you're in the same spot as him, dm me and I can run the script for you as well.

I have been trying out different ways to download all of my liked videos on tiktok but without great success.

I'm now at a point I have 2K lines text file with urls with the following format:
Code:
https://www.tiktok.com/@USER/video/VIDEO_ID

Any idea on how to download locally an HD version of all of the videos? Thanks (y)
https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp

It's back, BTW. Hosting issues, payments weren't kept I believe.
savetiknowm.org and tik.fail are my go-to for TT archives.
It’s still broken. The API is broken. The bots are broken, downloads don’t work. Devs are not reacting. I wouldn’t put any trust into Tik.fail at the moment.

Hey idk if this is the right place to ask this but anyone know how to download friends only videos on tiktok?

with tiktok possibly getting banned, anyone else download these thots?
i ended up buy program that lets you download all post from a user. works pretty great, but will be useless if tiktok gets banned :ROFLMAO:

feel free to DM me if you want me to download all the post and send them in a zip (y)

Tik.fail is down fully by the looks of things. It loads a cloud flare backup only. Shame as there's quite a few I'm wanting to scrape

Tik.fail is down fully by the looks of things. It loads a cloud flare backup only. Shame as there's quite a few I'm wanting to scrape
it was down a while ago, then came back up
ive started to just download all the thots i follow

it was down a while ago, then came back up
ive started to just download all the thots i follow
It was back for about five minutes half an hour ago and now it's dead again. Annoying as I want to scrape a few girls