The Biggest Tits You Have Seen, or Got Your Hands On (Real Life Only please)?

C

chiller1

Admin Post/Edit, 18 MAY 2022:
While performing a Mod Action, I discovered similar threads, Biggest Tits You Have Seen, and What's the Largest Tits You Have Had, Felt or Played with that was in the Free for All sub-forum. So, I merged them here, and retitled the thread as shown.

BQ

Hey been on here a while but not post till now, so the question is whats the biggest size you have seen/been with any pics are good?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 10,034
Last edited by a moderator:
Sp3ctat0r said:
There is a married woman who walks into the gas station we stop at in the morning; around the same time. She has huge heavy Sapphire type tits. I asked if I could talk to her for a moment and she showed me her ring. Opps, lol.

Ouch!

I went and met Linsey dawn mckenzie and her sister one afternoon when they were doing an apperance at a local sex shop. My god those HH tits were unbelievable up close.We sat and chatted for about an hour, really was a nice girl.I'll never forget that day.

Attachments

• Picture.jpghh.jpg
    Picture.jpghh.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 17,508
Hmmm, time to brag a bit.

Does it make me wierd that I make a point of knowing the bra sizes of girls that I'm shagging? Sometimes they wear the wrong size (and it's obvious), yet I still have to take a quick peek at the bra label and add it to my hall of fame. For one night stands, it makes it easy- it's whatever they're wearing at the time. For more "permanent" friends, it's slightly more complicated. But I give myself the benefit of the doubt and go with the highest letter. In reverse chronological order:

36J (current GF)
36F
40E
38F
40C
38H (although this girl was seriously large all over)
38J
36F
38C
34GG
38K (the biggest so far. And before you ask, unfortunately I don't have any pics!)
34G
38G
36H
38G
40E (blatently the wrong size- more like a 36HH)

Before that, I didn't really keep tabs on bra sizes. Only the really noticable ones, like 34J (went out with her for a while), 38H (nice lass, should have seen more of her) and a girl who at the time was wearing a 34G bra, but was blatently larger than that. That girl also did some modelling under the name "Nicole Peters".

Attachments

• 34GG.JPG
    34GG.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,915
  • 34J.JPG
    34J.JPG
    849.9 KB · Views: 1,889
  • 38K.JPG
    38K.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 1,981
bra
SweetTreat said:
I'm an all natural 30 K but still have to work out the courage to post a thread :)
Just post in a bra....

SweetTreat said:
I'm an all natural 30 K but still have to work out the courage to post a thread :)
Please post a clothed shot. I'm sure you can wear something so it won't give you away.
You are a 30K, don't leave us hanging! lol

Yea globes, my wife is kinda like yours. But started out as a 34DD and has put on some weight through the years, in good ways. Wears 38HH bras, but yesterday wore her 38J bra, so I'm thinking she's graduating to the next size up! :) I love her boobs; she's got nice big but pale areolas. surrounded by open fields of milky white goodness.

Largest for me would be about a 36LL from an ex of mine. Dated for a few years, started out as a 34G and well...nature did the rest.