The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

That Gloria link is almost 8 years old....may have expired. Here's some Gloria cuts:

Attachments

• G loria Sutters 2029584-c7f1ea6c191df5b72fe85786e9e39746.mp4
    30.8 MB
  • Gloria Sutters 2029586-83e04e28c8561437a895407dfcc32b05.mp4
    28.5 MB
  • Gloria Sutters 2029591-b751b8c2cd3f2c38622c64d85a0627bf.mp4
    30.1 MB
Them long fingures! ^

Edit: was a vid morph, was deleted.

Last edited:
So Yeah i got pics working on this case at the moment
I wonder how this woman lives with those huge things. Her back has to be in real pain. I feel sorry for woman with this issue. I mean I like the big tits don't get me wrong but having to live with huge boobs like that has to lead to other health issues. Also think about her kids and what his friends think.

Pic 01 is a new one to me. She is absolutely incredible. Just look how slim she is. Also, it's not a hospital photo as most macromastia cases are, it's in someone's house. What a tragedy we can't see her face.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 1,273
the thing that fucks me up about the Angelique video is that after the breast reduction you can CLEARLY SEE that she is DEEPRESSED and sorry that her breasts are gone! im not saying that at some point she got over it.......but INTITIALLY after that surgery....she had REGRETS. she shakes her head in disgust as shes getting of the table. although those B.A.T.'s where a physical burdon to her....she probably had got used to having them.

I still don't get the whole translation, honestly :emoji_sweat_smile:
anyone can explain this? :emoji_pray:
"Enjoying her milk" means...self sucking and playing with her own breasts?? :emoji_astonished: :unsure:
She enjoyed having giant breasts?? :emoji_astonished: :unsure:
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!!

The individual in your video is Audrey Mebou. The surgical procedure was finally performed in 2021, when Audrey Mebou was 19 years old and right in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic (Some of the people in public are wearing face masks at the time of her surgery). Unlike most gigantomastia sufferers, Audrey did not want the radical reduction in breast size of 95 percent or more, instead, she opted for her breasts to be reduced by 80 to 85 percent. The surgery was a success, and because of this Audrey’s neck and back pains were gone, she could sleep much better at night, the nasty stigma from her community was gone and she could continue attending school to earn educational credentials. Audrey Mebou looks forward to becoming either a doctor, a school teacher, a dancer or a fashion model.

Parts of Audrey Mebou’s story was aired on Équinoxe TV of Cameroon in February 2020 and in March 2022. The February 2020 story was titled Hypertrophie Mammaire: La Honte de Ma Vie (French for "Breast Hypertrophy: The Shame of My Life") and the March 2022 story was titled Le Cas Audrey... Qu'est-elle Devenue? (French for "The Audrey Case... What Became of Her?")

The second video in its entirety (2hrs 39min) is now blocked in the United Sates and most other countries due to Cameroonian DMCA initiatives, but I've provided a few clips as attachments. Much of the surgery footage was extremely graphic.

Attachments

• Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_02+1.mp4
    30.5 MB
  • Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_03+1.mp4
    22.8 MB
  • Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_03+2.mp4
    29.2 MB
  • Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_05+1.mp4
    11.2 MB
  • Audrey.Mebou-Gigantomastia_05+5.mp4
    24.7 MB
Last edited by a moderator: