The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Anyone have an unedited video of her turning? There appears to be some jiggle in this video?
Don't believe there is one, atleast not that I could find. I used the docs insta to get to his personal website where he shows his previous work. I posted everything of her that I found there so I think the 4 pictures is all there is. Would love to be wrong though *edit- sorry 5 pictures

This might have been posted before, I'm not so sure, but you guys have got to see these King Kong sized monstertits:
Wow, she is a goddess. Slim and stacked doesn't even come close to doing her justice. They are absolutely gigantic and just look at the size of her waist!!!. The absolute holy grail of super skinny with full tits genuinely hanging down well past her waist. The way she is struggling with both hands to try to hold one of them up is incredible. I bet she was good looking as well. What a tragedy. Does anyone have any more information like how old she is and how much her tits weighed?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 17.27.11.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 17.27.11.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 1,471
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 17.28.44.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 17.28.44.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 1,453
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 17.39.24.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 17.39.24.png
    242.9 KB · Views: 1,453
Last edited:
Question - sry if it has been asked before. I notice a lot of macromastia has dicolouration like on this pic.

What causes that? Are the breasts the same texture as normal ones? Are they as soft? or is there hard parts?

Anyone had personal experience up close and has a macromastia woman?

Attachments

• 1711819773613.png
    1711819773613.png
    944.2 KB · Views: 978
She could have been the next hitomi tanaka
Wow, she is a goddess. Slim and stacked doesn't even come close to doing her justice. They are absolutely gigantic and just look at the size of her waist!!!. The absolute holy grail of skinny with full tits genuinely hanging down well past her waist. The way she is struggling with both hands to try to hold one of them up is incredible. I bet she was good looking as well. What a tragedy. Does anyone have any more information like how old she is and how much her tits weighed?

Wow, she is a goddess.
Dude, STOP posting about her, PLEASE. Give us a break for at least a month, huh? You people can't be real, actually reposting her every single week.

And if you're looking for more information, go back a few pages, will ya? There were like 1000 posts about her during the last 8 weeks. Your account is from 2007, you know how to use this forum. Find them and then silently enjoy them for yourself, and stop bringing her up all the freaking time.

Unbelievable.

I dont think this is the reason u are angry. Something else is bothering you in life. Im not the one who posted it again but im just letting you know. Cause the other guy re-posting a one in 100 million girl with massive milk tanks doesnt cause a straight man to be so angry….i am pretty sure u are angry about something else that is happening in your life. Dont try to deny or deflect it
Dude, STOP posting about her, PLEASE. Give us a break for at least a month, huh? You people can't be real, actually reposting her every single week.

And if you're looking for more information, go back a few pages, will ya? There were like 1000 posts about her during the last 8 weeks. Your account is from 2007, you know how to use this forum. Find them and then silently enjoy them for yourself, and stop bringing her up all the freaking time.

Unbelievable.

I dont think this is the reason u are angry. Something else is bothering you in life. Im not the one who posted it again but im just letting you know. Cause the other guy re-posting a one in 100 million girl with massive milk tanks doesnt cause a straight man to be so angry….i am pretty sure u are angry about something else that is happening in your life. Dont try to deny or deflect it
no, its annoying seeing this posted every day :rolleyes:
its not that deep bro :ROFLMAO:

What you gonna marry her while she's bed ridden? Don't get me wrong I like some size but I want her to be able to move so I can watch them things jiggling and jangling while also wanting to go outside and her be comfortable in her skin. I'm just saying let's be realistic
I would give no fucks! Don't care about marriage and I would gladly use her as a fetish object while she's immobilized in bed by her tiddy.

Unbelievable.
Seriously these are almost getting spammed at
This point please stop reposting this case I know they are basically perfect but they seem to be posted every two pages we never have time to even miss them