Tessa Fowler Discussions

with all her partying she has done in the past or still does, hook ups, room mates and what ever else. Why has there not been more stories about her. Not even sex stories but like a story of seeing her at bar shit faced at least on the arm of some guy in public. Or there has to be some flashing a group at a party, or she went out to someones car for a few minutes. Come on some one has to have some real story- tell us!

Last edited:
with all her partying she has done in the past or still does, hook ups, room mates and what ever else. Why has there not been more stories about her. Not even sex stories but like a story of seeing her at bar shit faced at least on the arm of some guy in public. Or there has to be some flashing a group at a party, or she went out to someones car for a few minutes. Come on some one has to have some real story- tell us!
Not to hurt anyone’s feelings but the types of guys Tessa Fowler would hang out with probably aren’t the types to go on internet forums and talk about it.

Not to hurt anyone’s feelings but the types of guys Tessa Fowler would hang out with probably aren’t the types to go on internet forums and talk about it.
Say it ain't so!! :)

True. But Tessa doesn't mind posting on forums. Especially this forum...

Look, I subscribe to Tessa's website. And right now (and unfortunately, for a while), her vexacious-ness quotient (according to me) has been pegging the meter--and this is not good. When she publicly proclaims (this is not a figment of anyone's imagination now) that she is going to hold (for example, most recently) a livestream with her fans on OF, and then more than four weeks go by without holding one, and then not providing an explanation for the delay--Yes, that's fully unprofessional on her part. In the corporate world, if an executive (man or woman) pulled this kind of stunt, they wouldn't be working in their position for very long.

And let's not forget other public pronouncements she has made: for a BTS video from one of her photo shoots (over six months old now without fulfillment), or her opening a "Tessa's Post Office" as another avenue for fans to contact her (over six months old now without fulfillment)--this is indeed a very noticeable problem.

So if people are posting messages here on this forum within a vexed/supra-annoyed framework, this is coming from a real-world, not-to-be-denied experience. Some of her audience is more pissed off at her than others. Hence the commentary on the other thread for a while about legal redress.

My view is that Tessa (at least for some lengthy period for a while) made the effort to run her OF like a professional. That's why she had such a loyal following. She is superlatively zoomy, and that is also in part why she has such a rabid fanbase.

I still follow her because when she does post, the material is very high quality, very much head-and-shoulders above other girls. It is video-riffic, the production values top notch, and yes her physical planform is incomparable. And you can tell she has thought through blocking out angles, and all the rest. Her ideas as to how to approach the subject of her appearing in various costumes and then disrobing out of them has no real parallel, and is never boring (like most other OF girls, who always go through the same motions over and over again). And then, when she smiles or winks, it has this effect upon me: it makes me want to vigorously occupy every orifice she has.

If she doesn’t post by midnight it will be the first calendar month with one post. Glad we here for potential history.

She seems to run on a loose "schedule" of a post once every two or three weeks so that is to be expected.

she could be a sweetheart and leave us with a great b/g vid and walk off into the sunset
You really think she cares about any of us that much? Lol. She has every reason to just keep milking people for all they will give her and no reason to keep posting anything. The simps will keep paying her bills long after she has stopped posting.

At least her amazing tits will live on the internet for generations to cum!