Slim and busty Erika Novikova

She posted a story from an operating room. Is she enlarging her boobs? lmao

Guys, who knows Ucranian? What is she talking about? What is she gonna do?

Attachments

• 0bhoEHkLfD4.jpg
    0bhoEHkLfD4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 645
  • OemK3soi0R4.jpg
    OemK3soi0R4.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 651
Last edited by a moderator:
It's Russian. She says she'll have a reduction.
Other person: wow, finally decided?
She: does it make you happy?
Other: why should I be sad? You wanted it for a long time and you make a wish come true.
She: haha, will you still like me?
Other: yes, I didn't like you for your tits.

Hope this is a joke :cry::cry::cry:

It's Russian. She says she'll have a reduction.
Other person: wow, finally decided?
She: does it make you happy?
Other: why should I be sad? You wanted it for a long time and you make a wish come true.
She: haha, will you still like me?
Other: yes, I didn't like you for your tits.

Hope this is a joke :cry::cry::cry:
I think it's a joke, 'cause she earns money with her body, especially with her tits. She would never have a reduction

She had a breast reduction guys, sad but true. And probably she's decided to quit camwhoring business) I think its not for a long time, but still we will never see those perfect big breasts again

She had a breast reduction guys, sad but true. And probably she's decided to quit camwhoring business) I think its not for a long time, but still we will never see those perfect big breasts again
ahhah, you yourself believe in what you wrote reduced breasts

guys, would someone do penis reduction surgery for themselves?

:emoji_sob:

Ohter: What's going on, where are you?
She: You'll find out
Other: Nooo, not small tits. No no no

TOO LATE

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    473.6 KB · Views: 3,661
why do you think it's true? We haven't seen any proofs yet... those conversations look like intrigue and bad joke. Moreover, she used to adore and appreciate her body and her tits. If I'm not mistaken, she talked about enlarging boobs, not reduction

PS it seems to me she got divorced with her husband

guys, would someone do penis reduction surgery for themselves?
many girls with big natural tits do breasts reduction. At least, 90% of big titted girls thought or think about that

Last edited:
many girls with big natural tits do breasts reduction. At least, 90% of big titted girls thought or think about that
90% dream of breast reduction are you a mammologist or a plastic surgeon? they are proud of their large breasts.

90% dream of breast reduction are you a mammologist or a plastic surgeon? they are proud of their large breasts.
I'm a big titty lover, dude. And I speak to REAL girls, not only models. Even here in this forum you can find many girls who thinks about breasts reduction or has reduction done already (there is a special thread here).
If you only know big titted models, who earns money with 'em, it isn't my guilt (although, even girls as Ann Sivonne talked about they'd wanted to do breasts reduction). Now you should talk to real, not model girls, and you will know the truth. Those girls and their big titted moms thought about breasts reduction. A very low percent of them really love their body and tits. They are NOT proud of them. Big natural tits are heavy, naturally saggy and pretty uncomfortable, girls can't find good outfits, because fashion industry doesn't make that type of clothes. Girls still think men like operated big tits more than the natural ones. I follow almost 2000 girls in ig and almost all of them thought about breasts reduction or still think about that (excepting model girls) ;) girls can think about breasts reduction 'till a man they like tells them he appreciates and adores their bodies, especially their breasts. It's life, don't judge it from the male point view.

PS as for Marina's tits, she used to earn money with her body and her breasts. So I don´t think she'd do breasts reduction

Last edited:
I'm a big titty lover, dude. And I speak to REAL girls, not only models. Even here in this forum you can find many girls who thinks about breasts reduction or has reduction done already (there is a special thread here).
If you only know big titted models, who earns money with 'em, it isn't my guilt (although, even girls as Ann Sivonne talked about they'd wanted to do breasts reduction). Now you should talk to real, not model girls, and you will know the truth. Those girls and their big titted moms thought about breasts reduction. A very low percent of them really love their body and tits. They are NOT proud of them. Big natural tits are heavy, naturally saggy and pretty uncomfortable, girls can't find good outfits, because fashion industry doesn't make that type of clothes. Girls still think men like operated big tits more than the natural ones. I follow almost 2000 girls in ig and almost all of them thought about breasts reduction or still think about that (excepting model girls) ;) girls can think about breasts reduction 'till a man they like tells them he appreciates and adores their bodies, especially their breasts. It's life, don't judge it from the male point view.

PS as for Marina's tits, she used to earn money with her body and her breasts. So I don´t think she'd do breasts reduction
follow 2000 girls ?? then I believe)

follow 2000 girls ?? then I believe)
I know all of them and I speak to all of them ;) (not only in ig). Even more, my wife has J cup. So believe me, if a girls has a cup more than E, she's already thought about breast reduction (it doesn't mean she'll do that, because they need money and health. An operation is always a risk).
so if you stop just seeing photos and start talking to real people, you'll discover many interesting facts

I know all of them and I speak to all of them ;) (not only in ig). Even more, my wife has J cup. So believe me, if a girls has a cup more than E, she's already thought about breast reduction (it doesn't mean she'll do that, because they need money and health. An operation is always a risk).
so if you stop just seeing photos and start talking to real people, you'll discover many interesting facts
ahhah dude, how funny you are))

Hiya mates, she's really done that! I can't believe

What do you think? D cup?

Attachments

• _HOivUCfe8k.jpg
    _HOivUCfe8k.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,438
  • hBWdXB84Omw.jpg
    hBWdXB84Omw.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,412
all guys - if I haven't made a third breast from the pumped out fat, I unsubscribe!

Well, she still works as a dancer. Yeah, there are no those tits anymore (and yeah, her lips are still enormous
f09f9886.png
)

Attachments

• 8ay2K9iFgjs.jpg
    8ay2K9iFgjs.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 774
  • -yYaMHUGkbQ.jpg
    -yYaMHUGkbQ.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 771