Slim and busty Erika Novikova

this dude is so fucking gross. But if you are there for chicks, i guess it's fine as long as you turn the sound off lol.
I did talk to Erica on insta a while ago. Gotta say - she is not the brightest crayon in a box, but you probably dont have to be with a body like this. I tried to score some pics, but that was right after she had her kid so she goes "nah you dont wanna see those".

this dude is so fucking gross. But if you are there for chicks, i guess it's fine as long as you turn the sound off lol.
I did talk to Erica on insta a while ago. Gotta say - she is not the brightest crayon in a box, but you probably dont have to be with a body like this. I tried to score some pics, but that was right after she had her kid so she goes "nah you dont wanna see those".
Choosing between those clips and her webcam exercises, I'm not sure what to choose.
Good camera and costume with an ugly man - or trash cam, trash makeup and not that good bush-whacking, but without any dwarf on this Snow White :)

What Webcam exercising clip? Care to elaborate
Choosing between those clips and her webcam exercises, I'm not sure what to choose.
Good camera and costume with an ugly man - or trash cam, trash makeup and not that good bush-whacking, but without any dwarf on this Snow White :)

The guy from Zhytomyr promised to post the video, changed his mind (?

oh yes. yes yes. Sure-sure .
Welp, why don't you post them? How does it depend on that we haven't found her webcam account? It seems to all of us you don't have anything. Why did you mention the videos and never posted them? It's weird, man

maybe a guy from Zhitomir told us about such a video, someone should have it!

Judging by social networks, Marina dated a guy named Eric Novikov - this is how she began to call herself Erica Novikova. And all these first pictures of this Eric. The guy from Zhitomir who promised to post a video - is your name Eric? Or do you know him?

Do I have to post them? Is that my obligation?? I posted for ALL of you bigger part of her leaks. I deleted 2-3 messages with 10+ links on vids. I was the one who saved money and found people to download her webcam videos from paid file hosting and shared with you!!
bro, without your posts with vidos, the branch will die, lay it out)

Attachments

• 10EC8944-795C-456F-A8E0-C1E0F6B649DE.png
    10EC8944-795C-456F-A8E0-C1E0F6B649DE.png
    642.2 KB · Views: 1,852
  • DB460D81-E90B-41B6-A458-BA02F85673E6.png
    DB460D81-E90B-41B6-A458-BA02F85673E6.png
    732.3 KB · Views: 1,867
  • 5801433D-0D8C-4625-8413-DF1177D3FC38.png
    5801433D-0D8C-4625-8413-DF1177D3FC38.png
    581.5 KB · Views: 1,955
Do I have to post them? Is that my obligation?? I posted for ALL of you bigger part of her leaks. I deleted 2-3 messages with 10+ links on vids. I was the one who saved money and found people to download her webcam videos from paid file hosting and shared with you!!
no, you don't. The only question is why you always mention the videos and never post them

hey, guys. I've found her new ig account (I didn't need looking it for, she suscribed my fake girl account): cosmeticslove2021
There're just 2 old photos and stories with flowers and cosmetics but the acc is opened. I saw she'd suscribed her photographers. Shall we wait for new photos?

hey, guys. I've found her new ig account (I didn't need looking it for, she suscribed my fake girl account): cosmeticslove2021
There're just 2 old photos and stories with flowers and cosmetics but the acc is opened. I saw she'd suscribed her photographers. Shall we wait for new photos?
Post 'em dude, post 'em.

As I already said, there were only 2 old photos (nothing new). It looks like she tries to not show her body.

I'm posting her ig again: cosmeticslove2021

Attachments

• -kN4werFv7s.jpg
    -kN4werFv7s.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 503
  • pTIaGaVrFrE.jpg
    pTIaGaVrFrE.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 482
Last edited by a moderator:
She posted 2 videos into the stories. It seems to me, she stopped making her lips bigger. They look as natural as they were before

She posted 2 videos into the stories. It seems to me, she stopped making her lips bigger. They look as natural as they were before
Dude, she’s been blonde with lipstick on for a year, it’s an old video.