Silicone breastforms?

Ils se sentent définitivement attachés, et très bien. Vous pouvez même les faire `` aspirer '' un peu sur votre poitrine, et ils peuvent sembler extrêmement réalistes en termes de poitrine attachée à votre poitrine et de secousse individuelle de l'autre. On a l'impression que ça vient de toi, c'est sûr. Pas du tout comme une chemise ... À moins que vous n'utilisiez trop de puissance de bébé, et qu'ils glissent tout autour.

They definitely feel as if they are attached, and quite well. You can even have them 'suction' on a bit to your chest, and they can feel extrodinarily realistic in terms of the breast being attached to your chest and jiggling individual of the other one. Feels like it's coming from you, for sure. Not like a shirt at all... Unless you use too much baby power, and they slide all around.

i would love you to make a video to see how they move

My back hurts all day every day... but my titties are sexy. :cry:

How big are they? I don't believe I've seen a pic.

Minka and other skinny yet very busty stars do regular back exercises so they aren't simply crippled by their massive tits.

lol thanks, yeah i just saw that thread.

so, in your case because you already have substantial breasts, hmm.. im not sure how you'd use breast extensions.

i'm thinking it would be quite doable if you used the girdle shirt and left the plastic bags very loose as explained in the OP of my thread. or some other kind of connection around your tits.

If you really want to have fun, there is even medical grade, skin-safe adhesive, with which you could attach very large silicone breast forms around your breasts.

I didn’t want to wear them. I wanted to play with them while I masturbate. The pandemic has made me lonely. :cry: :ROFLMAO:
sure, i believe you mentioned a mannequin?

the materials that sex dolls are covered in are latex and thermoplastic elomer (TPE), if you have some DIY interests, you could go from there. or create even a chest piece with enormous tits attached and covered in a layer of latex or TPE?

yup, the roanyer S cups. look fun dont they?
Don't trash the guy that doesn't know, lol, but those are silicone, not real, correct?! :cool:

Don't trash the guy that doesn't know, lol, but those are silicone, not real, correct?! :cool:

yup, so if you look at the girl(?)'s neck you can see some material rippling. im no expert, just a fan of this stuff, but i believe it is made out of silicone material and they fill the breasts with a silicone gel. this pic was posted in the reviews area of the S cup product on the roanyer site.

i think the guy who runs this company sorta got sidetracked with the details, ie. makeup, silicone face masks, doing your nails etc. on his youtube channel, which is disappointing. used to have tons of bounce pics focused on silicone breast forms.

yup, so if you look at the girl(?)'s neck you can see some material rippling. im no expert, just a fan of this stuff, but i believe it is made out of silicone material and they fill the breasts with a silicone gel. this pic was posted in the reviews area of the S cup product on the roanyer site.

i think the guy who runs this company sorta got sidetracked with the details, ie. makeup, silicone face masks, doing your nails etc. on his youtube channel, which is disappointing. used to have tons of bounce pics focused on silicone breast forms.
I see now!
And that choker is a good cover-up for the edge. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5dx8Jy8rc

Of course to each their own, and this person seems more interested in actually crossdressing. ie. dressing up and makeup

but for the most realistic effect of creating an extremely busty woman in the mirror you can get to do whatever you want, 1. no need for the mask, just cut your head out of the frame in any pics or vids. baggy shirts are incredible for a more realistic look as they end up hiding the texture of the silicone flesh, which is noticeable of course and they emphasize MASS and allow for much more jiggling.

the tight fancy dresses are expensive, liable to rip and reduce jiggling for the most part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5dx8Jy8rc

Of course to each their own, and this person seems more interested in actually crossdressing. ie. dressing up and makeup

but for the most realistic effect of creating an extremely busty woman in the mirror you can get to do whatever you want, 1. no need for the mask, just cut your head out of the frame in any pics or vids. baggy shirts are incredible for a more realistic look as they end up hiding the texture of the silicone flesh, which is noticeable of course and they emphasize MASS and allow for much more jiggling.

the tight fancy dresses are expensive, liable to rip and reduce jiggling for the most part.
yes this is what I do myself, I cut the head out of the frame of my photos and I challenge you by looking at my photos (in my profile) if it is a man or a woman . several people looking at my photos thought I was a woman.

yes this is what I do myself, I cut the head out of the frame of my photos and I challenge you by looking at my photos (in my profile) if it is a man or a woman . several people looking at my photos thought I was a woman.

I live for the day when someone unknowingly posts a cropped pic of you on here and then another person comes along and claims to know 'you' :LOL:

i can pretty easily see the shadow indicating a gap between the outward thrust of the "breasts" and your actual chest.

as i recommend, check out that thread i made about making your own breast forms. it would be a huge improvement in look and feel imho.

I've got some of the IVITA type ones. Nice but very heavy. The biggest pair I have are so heavy the straps are simply too thin to properly hold them up. The velcro patches are woefully inadequate to keep the straps bound together.

I've got some of the IVITA type ones. Nice but very heavy. The biggest pair I have are so heavy the straps are simply too thin to properly hold them up. The velcro patches are woefully inadequate to keep the straps bound together.
what sizes are they ?

what sizes are they ?
I got them off of Ebay 1-2 years ago. IVITA sizing doesn't make any sense. One pair is the third-largest available at that time. Another is the second largest at that time. Two years ago they went for 750-900.00 dollars.