Silicone breastforms?

I've seen footage of this camgirl for a couple of years now. She's wearing breast forms, but dammit, she does it in such a way that I don't really care! I wonder what size and manufacturer these are.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 10.35.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 10.35.20 AM.png
    894.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 10.35.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 10.35.41 AM.png
    765.4 KB · Views: 377
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 10.36.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 10.36.02 AM.png
    685.5 KB · Views: 355

Attachments

• 153cm-TPE-Sex-Doll-huge-breast-Jarliet-Kimberly-2.jpg
    153cm-TPE-Sex-Doll-huge-breast-Jarliet-Kimberly-2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 355
I'm still waiting on the ones that look and move as real as "the woman who shall not be named"

Still trying to figure out how that person that couldn't afford a proper cam, be able to afford to make the most realistic "obviously fake boobs" that none of these companies come close to replicating.

The most realistic I have ever seen are the crownpeaks, they are amazing ! https://crownpeaks.com/

Crown Peaks is the closest I've seen as well, but not a lot of funding behind these companies. I want them to be able to recreate some of my favorites from the Gigantomastia thread.

I'm still waiting on the ones that look and move as real as "the woman who shall not be named"

Still trying to figure out how that person that couldn't afford a proper cam, be able to afford to make the most realistic "obviously fake boobs" that none of these companies come close to replicating.

Crown Peaks is the closest I've seen as well, but not a lot of funding behind these companies. I want them to be able to recreate some of my favorites from the Gigantomastia thread.

His chain youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OEncg2oaPTw4KWA9BRPwA

That’s what I have been saying. Thank you
Sorry I was really under the impression they were the boob vest style ones, I forgot the detached forms exist. Goes to show how outstanding and natural they looked there!

I've bought myself a pair of the Roayner H cups from the black friday sale. Unfortunately I jumped the gun and got them for 180 instead of 99 flash sale. Oh well, live and learn.

Really excited to try them and see what they're like. I've bought a 32H bra to go with them, but I think I'll need a larger one based on the measurements. Seems like a good starting bra size though.

I'll report back in with pictures when they arrive. Might be a few weeks at this rate though.

Some of these forms look great.

If a genetic girl wore a pair of huge forms and an appropriate top, no one would ever suspect she was anything but very top heavy. Leak a few pics online and before you know it, she'd have a following.
There's a woman on instagram called Angelica Stranger who I am 100% sure is doing exactly this. Never shows full boob, and it's very suspiciously photoshopped (sometimes a full head replacement onto another body!) when she borderline does show underboob etc.

You can see in the pictures how inconsistent her size is. The first picture specifically shows where her real boob sort of ends and the padding/form begins. The one of her in green pants angers me the most because now she's just wearing really, really cheap butt padding that doesn't look natural at all and people are complete idiots and think it's all for real. The pink top one is hilariously misshapen compared to all of her other photos.

I'm happy to admit that she probably does have quite big, natural/implants, but the padding is so obvious, yet nobody seems to notice.

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    726.4 KB · Views: 428
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    658.4 KB · Views: 436
  • Screenshot 3.png
    Screenshot 3.png
    671.9 KB · Views: 432
Sorry I was really under the impression they were the boob vest style ones, I forgot the detached forms exist. Goes to show how outstanding and natural they looked there!

I've bought myself a pair of the Roayner H cups from the black friday sale. Unfortunately I jumped the gun and got them for 180 instead of 99 flash sale. Oh well, live and learn.

Really excited to try them and see what they're like. I've bought a 32H bra to go with them, but I think I'll need a larger one based on the measurements. Seems like a good starting bra size though.

I'll report back in with pictures when they arrive. Might be a few weeks at this rate though.
That's great that you bought some! Looking forward to your review!

Angelica Stranger who I am 100% sure is doing exactly this. Never shows full boob
Oh wow, I had been saving her pics and not even thinking about that. I assumed she got implants. But now I see what you're saying.

How many of us have been tricked by prosthetics?

From Psychology Today:

Obi-Wan Kenobi once advised Luke Skywalker to not trust his eyes, because “your eyes can deceive you.” Think of a time when your eyes saw what they wished to see: a person you were thinking about on a busy street, a heart-shaped pebble you were looking for on the beach.

This phenomenon, called motivated perception, has been explored in psychological research for decades. Indeed, the world as we conceive it in our awareness is not exactly an accurate representation of what it truly is. Our perception is often biased, selective, and malleable.

Oh wow, I had been saving her pics and not even thinking about that. I assumed she got implants. But now I see what you're saying.

How many of us have been tricked by prosthetics?

From Psychology Today:

Obi-Wan Kenobi once advised Luke Skywalker to not trust his eyes, because “your eyes can deceive you.” Think of a time when your eyes saw what they wished to see: a person you were thinking about on a busy street, a heart-shaped pebble you were looking for on the beach.

This phenomenon, called motivated perception, has been explored in psychological research for decades. Indeed, the world as we conceive it in our awareness is not exactly an accurate representation of what it truly is. Our perception is often biased, selective, and malleable.
re: angelica - i think she did get breast implants, but they are not as big as her size suggests. i think she's simply stuffing the bottom half of her bras, which is why she usually keeps that part hidden. sometimes she exposes some of the underside of her tits however, while either not stuffing or stuffing carefully elsewhere. yes, her size is pretty inconsistent.

I want her to be real, but i also really want her to release some pics that really show something or vids longer than 4 seconds.

she has a great body overall too.

2. anyone considering buying these (i haven't bought these exactly yet), consider texture and filling quality most of all. tbh filling plastic bags with warm water and tying them up so they have only one "point"/corner part then putting them in a well covering bra or even nylon super tight clothing works really well to get to understand what you want.

try different levels of tightness on the plastic bag to increase jiggliness.

I have done some pics of girls wearing these.

best effect is using a granny bra, with a thin white t shirt.

Attachments

• 33C6CD3A-F67D-476F-9651-AB15EC4775BF.png
    33C6CD3A-F67D-476F-9651-AB15EC4775BF.png
    585.4 KB · Views: 303
I have done some pics of girls wearing these.

best effect is using a granny bra, with a thin white t shirt.

nice one, yeah, the secret with clothing is covering a lot of skin but making the overall form very apparent.

tbh, i love the sheer volume of baggy clothes with enormous tits.

you ever tried on the titties yourself? the jiggling feels crazy.

i've even gone up to using the bottom 3/4 of clear garbage bags filled with water or gelled water tucked inside a tight chest covering. imagine true P cups, yup. lots of fun, insanely heavy.

nice one, yeah, the secret with clothing is covering a lot of skin but making the overall form very apparent.

i've even gone up to using the bottom 3/4 of clear garbage bags filled with water or gelled water tucked inside a tight chest covering. imagine true P cups, yup. lots of fun, insanely heavy.
No comment on me trying them on.

But I have had 5 girls I see put them on, and have done pictures and videos.

No comment on me trying them on.

But I have had 5 girls I see put them on, and have done pictures and videos.

if you have photos and videos i can't wait to see it

do you have any pictures or videos of you with your huge fake tits?

do you have any pictures or videos of you with your huge fake tits?

no, but im thinking of making an explanatory thread as i've learned a lot about simulating realism cheaply and easily or as fully as possible for a decent price.

Last edited:
hey, ive been thinking of making a highly detailed explanatory thread on realistic breast prostheses you can make at home. you might be interested. ill try to let you know when i post it.

good idea to make a very detailed explanatory thread, I can't wait to see that !