Not so much an experience with the tits themselves but a very funny story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjwpower

I had an ex girlfriend whom had an Aunt Judy that had implants. She was your typical flat chested blond trying to satisfy her rich, boat owning husband by getting bigger boobs to be a trophy wife. She was cooked pretty good from all the sun exposure on the boat and older so she wasn't really on my radar. One day my girlfriend and I were sitting there and a Girls Gone Wild infomercial came on the TV. Midway thru the infomercial guess who popped up on the TV...her Aunt Judy! My girlfriend damn near fell off the couch in disbelief while yelling OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I laughed my ass off. Obviously they covered her up but I still had zero urge to see them plump sun baked raisins. Funny shit though!

I had an ex girlfriend whom had an Aunt Judy that had implants. She was your typical flat chested blond trying to satisfy her rich, boat owning husband by getting bigger boobs to be a trophy wife. She was cooked pretty good from all the sun exposure on the boat and older so she wasn't really on my radar. One day my girlfriend and I were sitting there and a Girls Gone Wild infomercial came on the TV. Midway thru the infomercial guess who popped up on the TV...her Aunt Judy! My girlfriend damn near fell off the couch in disbelief while yelling OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I laughed my ass off. Obviously they covered her up but I still had zero urge to see them plump sun baked raisins. Funny shit though!
would love to see what she looks like

Do you happen to remember which girls gone wild it was

JJWPower has left the building, thread locked, as nothing new will come to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.