My favorite way to titty fuck.

That's pretty good, I'll give it a go. Titfucking is an artform, the sheer variety is fascinating.

This way always wins, you just have so much control. Or if you're lucky enough to have a big cock (like me) you can you the titfuck-blowjob.
Yes! I have a decent size cock, but my womans tits completely smothered it.i can only receive a titfuck/blowjob only if she plops her huge tits on top of my cock.

Favorite way? Preferably the lady in total control with my crotch against her belly and on my back. That way she can work me however she wants even though I like to add some instruction in sometimes too. Best way to end it for me is to unload right between her cleavage. Nothing better than getting wrung out in the depths of some smothering tits. Even better when nothing escapes until she shows you the mess and releases you to fall limp.

Best one for me is when the lady is either on her knees or sitting down and I am standing up ...more control and creativity and freedom...only knack is when my dick slips out every now and then

My favorite way is the Japanese way with you on you back and she pulls you pelvis to her and go to town. (I call it that cuz I see Fuko & Hitomi do it so much). Lol

If they are really, really big; lift one up, put it under from the side, let it drop and have her hold it back against her rib cage. Then thrust, with the other tit smushed toward your 'tip.' It's a bit of a procedure, a sort of 'once in a while' type of way, but if the rack is huge enough: try it.

Without reading the other replies I have to say the most effective for me as far as finishing has been when im straddling their torso, my favorite however is when im sitting or laying and shes holding/pressing her boobs together as she controls my dick Sidenote: i dont like touching it during a BBJ

I don't like being ontop when I do it cause I'm a tall guy. I'm 6'2. So having them on ontop letting them hang or if I'm sitting and she does the work works best for me. If I were to be ontop I'd need some really big ass titties. I like to hold them while I fuck them.

So my favorite way to titfuck a woman is when I’m either laying down on the bed or in a chair and grabbing them while I fuck them. Does anyone else like this. I have a favorite scene that I go to often with Brandy Talore in it and he’s literally grabbing her tits and fucking them for like 5 min. Works everytime
Yes, this is my preferred way as well. If you want to make it even better, do it in a bathtub. Next-level pleasure.

I agree titfuck+blowjob is heaven on earth! But lately we're really liking this pose that I stole from an old Terry N set. I thought it would be good for me but my lady ended up *really* liking it as well. My dick points up towards my chest when hard so titfuck positions with her on top work much better than me on top springing out. But this way she's not hunching over, and we're both free to control them. Me sitting and her kneeling also works well angle-wise but this way gives more body contact, which we both like.
I like the look of this one. Might try it on Friday. Looks like a decent angle for being able to thrust upwards and move the tits up and down on your cock at the same time.

Looks like a decent angle for being able to thrust upwards and move the tits up and down on your cock at the same time.

Yes it's definitely a good angle for that! You can thrust upwards since your ass isn't buried in the bed, you can move the tits up and down, she can move the tits up and down and squeeze or let you do it all, however you like. Let us know how it goes!

An underrated way is to just lay back with your legs off the bed, dick pointed in the air and put your hands behind your head and let the girl do all the work.
One of my favorite tit fuck scenes of all time uses this technique, featuring Eva Notty when her tits were in their prime.

Attachments

• C702DD8D-16C9-448A-8120-8A19319631DC.webp
    294.6 KB · Views: 156
  • DA70C9A2-4579-4687-B65F-0C05FD53FA05.gif
    DA70C9A2-4579-4687-B65F-0C05FD53FA05.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 195
I'm the black sheep in here. I prefer a woman on her knees with her back against the bed with her arms up in the air and hands behind her neck. I enjoy feeling the softness of those giant natural boobs as my cock rides between them and she looks up at me giggling or smiling. I use Miranda-the big tit Italian as an example. She's definitely a favorite of mine!

Attachments

• Point Blur_Feb062022_131539.png
    Point Blur_Feb062022_131539.png
    535.4 KB · Views: 291
I'm the black sheep in here. I prefer a woman on her knees with her back against the bed with her arms up in the air and hands behind her neck. I enjoy feeling the softness of those giant natural boobs as my cock rides between them and she looks up at me giggling or smiling. I use Miranda-the big tit Italian as an example. She's definitely a favorite of mine!
Wow! You got a link to the video?!