My favorite way to titty fuck.

masterj

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
So my favorite way to titfuck a woman is when I’m either laying down on the bed or in a chair and grabbing them while I fuck them. Does anyone else like this. I have a favorite scene that I go to often with Brandy Talore in it and he’s literally grabbing her tits and fucking them for like 5 min. Works everytime

Thanks for this topic. I am fascinating by the way others enjoy manipulating and fucking breasts. My two favorites are sitting down with her kneeling or riding her tits from on top. In particular she pushes them together from the sides to steady them, I like her to keep her nipples still visible and I grab onto her titflesh and pump the shit of them. When I'm ready to cum, she lets go with me taking full of control of her body. Lying down, I find it harder to get a good stroke. If I'm sitting, I squeeze them around me with palms facing inward (see gif) or let her go to work herself.

I also like when she's getting herself off and I'm just pinning her down on her back and fucking her tits. The upside of quarantine is that titty time has increased dramatically!

Can you post the Brandy scene?

Attachments

• tumblr_nj9fsyvHls1thvgl2o1_1280.gif
    tumblr_nj9fsyvHls1thvgl2o1_1280.gif
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 1,278
ya i agree when laying down and she just lays the hangers on your cock and starts going up and down with them.

sometimes i do enjoy changing it up too and sitting on her while on her back and fkin them that way

Great thread guys.
As a Brit, I'd define the first two as a tit-wank, because the girl can control a lot if not all of the fun. I can just lay there and let her do her best to bring me off.
I refer to it as a tit-fuck when I'm sat on their torso and she has less control.
There was a scene with Maserati where she uses all four ways to stroke the stud's big long cock, including the reverse tit-fuck and the unusual overhead tit-wank. I'll try and take screenshots and link it later.
I really like the reverse tit-fuck, and enjoyed a magnificent few minutes in between CurvaceousCaledonia in this position not so long ago....
Of course, if two busty girls are available then the best thing ever is the double tit-fuck...

Attachments

• 5ErgWyc.gif
    5ErgWyc.gif
    578.2 KB · Views: 1,299
I, too, would define the first two as tit-wanks specifically (not that there's anything wrong with it). Personally, I like to be in control and use the woman, make it clear to her that it's the tits I'm mainly (if not only) interested in, not her.

Therefore, my favorite method is usually to fuck the tits myself. Usually I have us both on the bed, standing on our knees as it were. In this position, I make the woman squeeze her tits together while I hold her throat/neck/hair/whatever and really fuck her tits. Alternatively, I might stack a few pillows to put her in a half-sitting position, making it slightly easier to titfuck her on my knees myself, and spray her face when the time comes.

I side with the tit-wank supporters.

My favorite position is me sitting on the corner of the bed, with her on her knees in front of me. The main appeal is that it makes it very easy to kiss while titfucking, which is my big favorite.

Great thread guys.
As a Brit, I'd define the first two as a tit-wank, because the girl can control a lot if not all of the fun. I can just lay there and let her do her best to bring me off.
I refer to it as a tit-fuck when I'm sat on their torso and she has less control.
There was a scene with Maserati where she uses all four ways to stroke the stud's big long cock, including the reverse tit-fuck and the unusual overhead tit-wank. I'll try and take screenshots and link it later.
I really like the reverse tit-fuck, and enjoyed a magnificent few minutes in between CurvaceousCaledonia in this position not so long ago....
Of course, if two busty girls are available then the best thing ever is the double tit-fuck...

Do u have link for this video?

My favourite position is with the woman nealing between my legs as I sit in a chair or edge of the bed. They have full control and when you get a woman good at titfucking they can bring you close a few times not allowing you to cum. It gives a great view of the woman holding her tits together moving them up and down, plus when I shoot my load I love visually seeing it spurt up between them like a volcano erupting!
What's more is with the woman in control she will continue the movement making multiple spasm orgasms.
I find when I'm on top as you cum you slow down or practically stop as you shoot your load- a natural reaction and for me only orgasm once. So definitely prefer a woman on top!

Attachments

• Snapshot_7.png
    Snapshot_7.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 706
Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite way too. Anyone else enjoy watching their cum fly out through the air while titfucking?
I certainly do. My partner does too. After getting my dick fucked silly between her 48HHs for the better part of
10 to 15 minutes ... I erupt like a fire hose between them. We BOTH count the ropes as they blast out. Awesome :)

So my favorite way to titfuck a woman is when I’m either laying down on the bed or in a chair and grabbing them while I fuck them. Does anyone else like this. I have a favorite scene that I go to often with Brandy Talore in it and he’s literally grabbing her tits and fucking them for like 5 min. Works everytime
I believe you are referring to Brandy's Naturally Yours 5 scene with Mick Blue. Yes ... he does give her big tits a thorough plowing. Does it
the way it's MEANT to be done :)

I prefer being on my back in bed also. Partner above me ... letting her humongous 48HHs lay in my lap. That way ... I'm in total control.
They're so big ... I can fuck them hands free ... or I can smash them together super tight ... ram away between them. It also creates one
helluva cum shot when I erupt. I mean just explode ... while I continue to pound upward. Makes me stiff as hell just thinking about it :)

I believe you are referring to Brandy's Naturally Yours 5 scene with Mick Blue. Yes ... he does give her big tits a thorough plowing. Does it
the way it's MEANT to be done :)

I prefer being on my back in bed also. Partner above me ... letting her humongous 48HHs lay in my lap. That way ... I'm in total control.
They're so big ... I can fuck them hands free ... or I can smash them together super tight ... ram away between them. It also creates one
helluva cum shot when I erupt. I mean just explode ... while I continue to pound upward. Makes me stiff as hell just thinking about it :)

I agree titfuck+blowjob is heaven on earth! But lately we're really liking this pose that I stole from an old Terry N set. I thought it would be good for me but my lady ended up *really* liking it as well. My dick points up towards my chest when hard so titfuck positions with her on top work much better than me on top springing out. But this way she's not hunching over, and we're both free to control them. Me sitting and her kneeling also works well angle-wise but this way gives more body contact, which we both like.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 514