Morph/AI Requests go Here

I always though sarah Needed bigger boobs like her on screen sister.?

also made ariels bigger.
Please provide before morph images whenever possible, so members can see the difference.

Someone requests this. I made two versions. Still not happy with the results. I'm on an iPhone 5. I swiped her shirt up and then cropped it to make her cleavage more defined. It's too cartoonish for me. But hopefully you like it. I'm not really here for requests; but if something looks fun I'll do it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 144
Admin bump, and merged with the Morph Request thread.

Friend of mine often says she wishes she had bigger breasts. Make a dream come true?

//

Attachments

• Capture-34.jpg
    Capture-34.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:
//

Attachments

• Capture-4b.jpg
    Capture-4b.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
my morph

Attachments

• IMG_6134 (2).PNG
    IMG_6134 (2).PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
my morph

Attachments

• photo_2020-03-05_11-42-56.jpg
    photo_2020-03-05_11-42-56.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 204
Hello guys,

you'll get awesome tit pics if you can help me.

I'm using for a few years dating platforms. Since then I got many nice pics of huge tits.

Now I created a fake profile with a picture of a very handsome and muscular male model. It became much easier to contact the ladies. But most of them won't send nudes before they get a fakecheck from "me".

Is anyone out there who can help me to create such a "fakecheck" with photoshop? You just need to add a letter into a picture i'll send to you.
Please contact me.

I will share the pics, but I'll never show the face. Its only about the tits :)

Thank you

To whomever can morph the pic I provided on my last post........I'll donate bitcoin to you if you do a few morphed versions of it as I described.

To whomever can morph the pic I provided on my last post........I'll donate bitcoin to you if you do a few morphed versions of it as I described.

Giving it a go..... i tried a few time when you first posted...... giving it a shot see what you think.... tough quality

Attachments

• 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 68
oh god LOL

I sincerely appreciate your efforts. I was hoping for morphs more in line with my original post request. I'm looking for more of a 'higher end' touch or realistic.