Hroller

Reaction score
All your Morph/AI Requests go here. :)

I think this is a morph? Could we go bigger? :cool:

Attachments

• who.jpg
    who.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4,006
Here is the original of that girl, plus some extra pictures.

Attachments

• 254.jpg
    254.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 505.jpg
    505.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 1,352
  • 504.jpg
    504.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,376
  • 503.jpg
    503.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,271
  • 502.jpg
    502.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,099
  • 501.jpg
    501.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,165
  • 500.jpg
    500.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,294
  • 506.jpg
    506.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,426
Help me out and morph some big jugs on some pics for me????? I can do 1 at a time till you get tired of it, but Ive got some girls who would look awesome with big boobs.... Try this on out and I can tell you bigger or smaller thanks guys!

Attachments

• 1798 (1).jpg
    1798 (1).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 653
thats almost not a big enough pic to yield good quality got a higher res version

That actually looks really good! I'm not trying to fool anyone, just my own personal use so it doesn't have to look 100% real lol. This any better or do you need even bigger?

Attachments

• 352.jpg
    352.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 475
I've got a lot lol I just don't wanna pay 200 bucks for photoshop No hurry... hopefully you wanna c these girls with huge boobs as much as I do. Thanks!

Attachments

• 398.jpg
    398.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 329
well ill save them and give it a crack this weekend and really the bigger picture is just so that in the edit i have more pixles to work with and therefore the edits are less noticeable

here is the girl in green the pic was almost too narrow so some of the boob is out of the frame

and here is the girl on the pier

and yeah bigger imGES WOULD BE GREAT BUT I CAN WORK WITH THESE I JUST KNOW THAT THIS ONE WAS HARD BECAUSE IT GOT BLURY WHEN I ZOOMED IN TO WORK ON THE DETAIL

yea man those look good.... I don't really care if they fool people into thinking that they are real. Just for my own enjoyment let me know if you want me to give you some more... I don't really know how long/hard it takes you so just do them as you please and I will try and wait! lol

here's this one

some dont take too long for some but others take awhile.

and sometimes you cant get them to come out well at all i have worked on the other pic 2 or 3 times and couldnt get a good one to come out if you dont mind skipping some here and there im ready for more to do or i can take another crack at the last one if you would like but it wont be as good as the others not even close

Attachments

• jes1_577b.jpg
    jes1_577b.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 430
WOW !!

http://freenet-homepage.de/S-JL8664/datafiles/ScarlettJohanimation_byJL114e63fd52d.gif

my attempt

Attachments

• jes1_577 copy.jpg
    jes1_577 copy.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 829
I have some more pictures of her, I'll try to get some posted.

I have a huge crush on her and would love to see her morphed. I don't know how to do it so I'm sending out a request. I love all the morphed work that is on here. Thanks

Hi Guys, this is my first time posting but was wondering if any of you could morph this for me? if you could get her topless that would be even better? havn't been active on here for very long but love all the work that you guys do, Thanks!! [/img]

Attachments

• Jess.jpg
    Jess.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 381