Maserati vs Raxxx

I think we can all agree a video featuring both of them would be the tits. ;)

randomguy_7 said:
Maserati's breasts are considerably fuller than Rachel's. That gives her the edge volume wise.

Also Rachel's tiny frame along with the fact that her breasts hang creates a "shock value" that makes her look cartoonishly big... bigger than she actually is.

That being said, I would place her around a 32L.

My wife Has an hourglass frame and is overall a lot thicker - she measures at a 34L. She has a bit more volume, but her proportions aren't quite as jarring as Ms. Raxxx.

No two pair are a like and body frame plays a BIG role.

29ojy82.jpg

1zqbs74.jpg

the breasts of the woman in the pics dont look nearly as large as those of Raxxx. They look more like Ds

Still, when I see videos of these two, Rachel Always seems to have bigger tits. Not just because she is slimmer, but also compared to her hands and those of the male actors. Her breasts may be flatter, but they are way longer and wider than those of maserati.

How the hell Raxxx is supposed to be 2-3 cup sizes smaller than Maserati (30K vs 36J/K) is beyond me.

Raxxx is probably a 36K too (or a 32M or so)

Maserati's 'Good morning Joe' video is among my top 10 easily.

sbstevenson13 said:
randomguy_7 said:

29ojy82.jpg

the breasts of the woman in the pics dont look nearly as large as those of Raxxx. They look more like Ds

LOL @ D cups

I get that she is restricted in that shirt, but cmon man ... :?

Are these D cups too?

2lu9x8p.jpg

randomguy_7 said:
sbstevenson13 said:
randomguy_7 said:

29ojy82.jpg

LOL @ D cups

I get that she is restricted in that shirt, but cmon man ... :?

Are these D cups too?

2lu9x8p.jpg

But those of Raxxx in the green top look twice as big as those of the woman in the black dress. Raxxx looks like 4 cup sizes bigger.
Samanta lily is supposed to be the same bra size as Raxxx too, but Lily isnt even close in tit size

Your'e missing the point dude. The guy's wife is smoking hot and has a fantabulous body. One we would all adore. Well done sir!!

sbstevenson13 said:
But those of Raxxx in the green top look twice as big as those of the woman in the black dress. Raxxx looks like 4 cup sizes bigger.
Samanta lily is supposed to be the same bra size as Raxxx too, but Lily isnt even close in tit size

Oh she isn’t?

4pxxdw.jpg

2da0g9e.jpg

With all due respect, i think we can safely say that you are not very clear on how breast volume works...

Rachel has large hangers, as well as a very small frame (like Hitomi on a larger scale)... it makes her LOOK absolutely massive - and to most girls, she is

That doesn’t mean she actually is “massiveâ€￾ when compared to K/L cup women with fuller breasts - not to mention someone with the volume and fullness of Maserati.

You want it to be one way, but it’s not.

Pinupfiles uses cheap cam tricks to make bust look bigger than it is. Some fisheye lenses too on many ot their vids. Compare photo of Sam more distand away and not photo where tits are in middle and close in picture. Then you get some real comparison.

For me it's Rachel over Maserati any day. But that's just because she's got a sweet personality and pretty face. Maserati has the better chest in my opinion, maybe the better body.

I'd have to say Rachel just because she has a wild, untamed streak to her. She seems honest, if rough around the edges, but real.

Maserati seems fake. Maserati seems like she's playing a role, created for her by the studios and/or her agent.

Visually, they are both stunning. Its not about bigger boobs or ass, although I will agree that Rachel's boobs look freakishly gigantic because of her slimmer, more petite body type. But Maserati's might, technically, be bigger.

This is actually quite a tough call.

Maserati is about a decade older, but a bit cuter IMO even with the gap tooth.

Rachel is definitely bigger while Maserati is definitely firmer.

I feel Rachel has more of a natural magnetism, while Maserati does better scenes.

When judging 2 models like this I always ask myself - if they were both standing right here, which one would I take?

With that in mind, I'll go with the opposite choice I originally came to thread to make and say Rachel.

Maybe just because she's a bit bigger. I don't discriminate against hangers.

Knowing what I know now, I'd prefer Raxxx. I put Maserati in the same category as Norma Stitz...as both are a bit too oversaturated nowadays.

I have met them both. They are both huge but Rachels sag a whole lot and dont look as big in person.

Maserati's are huge but she keeps putting on weight, pictures of her when she was 18 like Rachel show Maserati pretty damn skinny with smaller tits.

As far as attitude they both have plenty of it.

bIgFatTiTs said:
eric69 said:
soilwork595 said:
I'd take Maserati at her thickest. Her tits and body look better than her "slim" version. If she was her slim version, I'd take Raxx though, shes got some big ol floppy tits.

What he said.

What they said.

What they said.

ephoric1 said:
I have met them both. They are both huge but Rachels sag a whole lot and dont look as big in person.

Maserati's are huge but she keeps putting on weight, pictures of her when she was 18 like Rachel show Maserati pretty damn skinny with smaller tits.

As far as attitude they both have plenty of it.

200w.gif

real said:
This is actually quite a tough call.

Maserati is about a decade older, but a bit cuter IMO even with the gap tooth.

Rachel is definitely bigger while Maserati is definitely firmer.

I feel Rachel has more of a natural magnetism, while Maserati does better scenes.

When judging 2 models like this I always ask myself - if they were both standing right here, which one would I take?

With that in mind, I'll go with the opposite choice I originally came to thread to make and say Rachel.

Maybe just because she's a bit bigger. I don't discriminate against hangers.

See, this is confusing. You say Rahchel has the bigger tits. However, Maserati is only 1 cup size below Roxi Red. I DONT believe Rachel is near as big as roxi red.

Weird.

Maserati makes Hitomi look small in those AVN promo pics.
Such a fuller lady.
I'd prefer Hitomi to return to her fuller figure from a few years back.
So many of these women blessed with large breasts want to shrink them to average: Elizabeth, Minijello....
I'd prefer Raxxx to max out like Maserati and see what those whoppers can do, kinda hard to tell if it is early sag or just deflation.