Interesting shape of tits (add yours)

I tend to like the boobs like Crystalreves (chaturbate), no sillicone or fakery here, which is always the best.

Here's a clip: https://www.camwhores.video/videos/8264107/crystalreves-january-29-2022-2/

What this boob-type is called is beyond me though, tried searching for perky tits, perky nipples, banana-tits, nipples pointing up, nipples pointing north......always get all kinds of non-relevant tits in the result.

They don't have to be big, there are smaller ones (and bigger ones) that fit this category well.

Attachments

• 1648197193245.png
    1648197193245.png
    833.9 KB · Views: 604
  • 1648197580888.png
    1648197580888.png
    918.4 KB · Views: 567
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have more unusually shaped boobs?

The girl in the original post has a relatively normal right boob. I think something went a bit wrong with the left though - tiny nipple and odd placement.

There's a girl on a chaturbate - skinny, pale, black hair - with really asynmmetrical boobs. Like an F-cup and a C-cup. I forgot her name but she seems popular.

Are they implants that dropped over time?

The girl in the original post has a relatively normal right boob. I think something went a bit wrong with the left though - tiny nipple and odd placement.

There's a girl on a chaturbate - skinny, pale, black hair - with really asynmmetrical boobs. Like an F-cup and a C-cup. I forgot her name but she seems popular.
https://chaturbate.com/neon_felix/

They’re reminiscent of reduction tits which I DO NOT like whatsoever, but I quite like hers.

I tend to like the boobs like Crystalreves (chaturbate), no sillicone or fakery here, which is always the best.

Here's a clip: https://www.camwhores.video/videos/8264107/crystalreves-january-29-2022-2/

What this boob-type is called is beyond me though, tried searching for perky tits, perky nipples, banana-tits, nipples pointing up, nipples pointing north......always get all kinds of non-relevant tits in the result.

They don't have to be big, there are smaller ones (and bigger ones) that fit this category well.
This is called PSEUDOPTOSIS in medicine. When the areola remains aa place or higher, it should be in a place familiar to a person. I also think that such a chest is an interesting shape. Want to watch. It is also interesting when the areola is directed upward, upturned. It looks like the skin on the chest above the areola is more elastic and taut. Because of the small percentage in UPS. It turns out an upturned chest

Girls that I know with such breasts:
Yasmin_avrahami - pseudoptosis
Camila Ribeiro - pseudoptosis, upturned
sarahplace - has such a similar shape Camila, but her areola does not look up or, one might say, is not upturned

Attachments

• 1411379771341_wps_10_Perfect_breast_infographi.jpg
    1411379771341_wps_10_Perfect_breast_infographi.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
This is called PSEUDOPTOSIS in medicine. When the areola remains aa place or higher, it should be in a place familiar to a person. I also think that such a chest is an interesting shape. Want to watch. It is also interesting when the areola is directed upward, upturned. It looks like the skin on the chest above the areola is more elastic and taut. Because of the small percentage in UPS. It turns out an upturned chest

sarahplace - has such a similar shape Camila, but her areola does not look up or, one might say, is not upturned

sarahplace - has such a similar shape Camila, but her areola does not look up or, one might say, is not upturne

Yasmin Avrahami is amazing! https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...e-before-posting.13528784/page-3#post-1840817

They’re reminiscent of reduction tits which I DO NOT like whatsoever, but I quite like hers.
Same here brother, the keyhole scar (usually ending with a line from the nipple, going down and under the boob) and the weirdly shaped tits throws me and my boner off, quicker than a wild mule.

Where did you find this chart?