Why is bra size important or interesting to you?

wolffan77

Reaction score
I've seen the question in dozens of threads on here...

"What bra size is she?"

I'm curious why it matters to you? I mean, unless you intend to buy her a bra, the actual bra size is of no use to you... Right??

You can see on the pictures that her breasts are large, heavy, pendulous etc etc... so how does knowing the measurements of her underwear enhance your enjoyment of the pictures?

I am genuinely curious...

Idk. Something about bra tags/knowing the size for me gets me super horny. Especially if the letter is higher than D. Also I love asking girls what size bra they wear. Its a huge turn on for me.
I was hanging out with a girl and her tits were pretty big and just before we started making out I asked “can I ask you a personal question?” She replied “sure”. “What size bra do you wear?” “G or sometimes H”she replied “wow” I whispered as I leaned in for a kiss (we were sitting in my car) I pulled out her tits as she grabbed my cock so fast. I ended up cumming on her tits in amazement at the end of the night.

"What bra size is she?"

I'm curious why it matters to you? I mean, unless you intend to buy her a bra, the actual bra size is of no use to you... Right??

You can see on the pictures that her breasts are large, heavy, pendulous etc etc... so how does knowing the measurements of her underwear enhance your enjoyment of the pictures?

Well for me it's an easy way to see how she compares to other girls size wise. Also for me I love knowing the size ratio of a girls breasts compared to her ribcage. It truly paints a picture of just how large those tits are. For example poupeemimi wears a bra size around a 30 O/P cup which means her breasts are possibly 20 inches bigger than upper body. That's a lot of tit. Short answer is I'm a numbers guy and it helps me visualize just how big they are in comparison to the rest of her. Oh and this is poupeemimi for reference.

Attachments

• video_7264175985598254341_0.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • 2882817-1bcce2f8c169d838f229b1cf45ae52c1.mp4
    188.7 KB
  • video_7286399842140572934_0.mp4
    1.1 MB
I like saying things while I’m fucking girls like “oh yeah, you want me to cum on those big blank cup tiddies?!?!?” As I am railing the living shit out of them watching them loose thier shit with boobs bounce all over

I am a data nerd, so I am always curious about this, but bra sizing is absolutely confusing. I might wear different sizes depending on the brand, the cup style versus my breast shape, or how tight/loose a manufacturer makes the band. Are you looking at a US or UK brand? Is it one of those Polish brands that has smaller cups, or one that runs true to size? I almost prefer to know the raw numbers… the measurement around the fullest part of the breast versus the ribcage measurement.

Because some girls look very big by themselves, not so much when you meet them. Relative size is nice, but absolute size is even better trust me. I would always choose a Roxi over a Hitomi.

With bra size you know the absolute size of their tits, roughly at least, togethet ideally with the brand and the over and underbust

Thanks for the insights folks... For me I just like looking at boobs... Bigger is better generally, but even members of the ol' ity bitty titty committee have their place....

"What bra size is she?"

Maybe by knowing the bra size we could buy her (the woman) a gift of a bra or a voucher for a lingerie shop : as a token of our admiration for her assets?

Or is that a bit too creepy, invasive,?

i love talking to girls about their size when they are into it. It’s such a turn on!

Bra sizes are nothing more than a way to make a comparison.

The key is knowing how cup size compares to band size.

Big difference between a 30J, 38J and 42J.

My ideal size is a 38J, however a girl who is a 42J is generally much heavier.

One of my favorite things to do is ask a girl what size bra she wears while feeling her up and giving her a big squeeze.

It's the autism.

cos2 (band size) + sin2 (x) + (cup size + e-ix )2 /4 + sin2 (x) + (body weight + e-2ix )/4 + e2ln(sin(x)) + 1/2 = CMIR

CMIR - Chesty Morgan Index Rating
Does this equation actually work and what is it used for?

yah it's a kink lolol

i stopped asking because I think it can come across as creepy but I try to discreetly peek when I can

some of my sluts have enjoyed it

but yah there's something special about a "sexy" size lolol <3