I am so obsessed with titfucking!!

Props, guys. You are enjoying life.

You're right. Titty-fucking a big set of naturals is so good. Huge shots.

Such a great thread. Part of why this is a great forum.

I'm obsessed with big naturals, like a lot of guys on here. Yes, plowing over-sized mammaries is a beautiful thing.

I really think the best approach is to finger-fuck your girl so that you can get her off first. Once she's been satisfied, then it's game on and Titty-fucking is on the menu. There's a great video of busty legend Rhonda Baxter on this.

That's a real good one Flip_Flap. He unloaded pretty nicely at the end there. Here's one of my favorite titfucks with a big load to boot.
These are the kind of titfucks I dig: big tits, big loads. These guys know how to fuck big pairs like those and I wish I could be just as good one day

These are the kind of titfucks I dig: big tits, big loads. These guys know how to fuck big pairs like those and I wish I could be just as good one day
u ever consider making an OF? that platform needs more creators with tittyfucks

u ever consider making an OF? that platform needs more creators with tittyfucks
While I would love to record myself in some good tittyfucking action, I'm afraid I'm just a regular guy who just happens to love titfucks a lot since I got one time ago. Currently I don't have any partners.

Second that flip_flap. nailed it.