I am so obsessed with titfucking!!

Dominoe

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
I prefer titfucking a pair of monster tits rather than intercourse!!! I have been ever so fortunate to have the pleasure of having 3 of the biggest tits in my life!! #1-Ex- wife (40-J) so huge and heavy she had to get a breast reduction!! Sorry, no pictures. #2 Ex- girlfriend (44-K) black woman (pictures). #3 Current girlfriend (42-DDD or 44-K) white woman (pictures)

Attachments

• 20201109_132924.jpg
    20201109_132924.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 5,458
  • 20201112_120144.jpg
    20201112_120144.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 5,336
I prefer titfucking a pair of monster tits rather than intercourse!!! I have been ever so fortunate to have the pleasure of having 3 of the biggest tits in my life!! #1-Ex- wife (40-J) so huge and heavy she had to get a breast reduction!! Sorry, no pictures. #2 Ex- girlfriend (44-K) black woman (pictures). #3 Current girlfriend (42-DDD or 44-K) white woman (pictures)
I feel the same way! Sometimes my titfucking obsession surpasses my desire for regular intercourse. I literally can't get enough of it!

I feel the same way! Sometimes my titfucking obsession surpasses my desire for regular intercourse. I literally can't get enough of it!
I feel the exact same way. Does your woman have huge tits?

I feel the exact same way. Does your woman have huge tits?
Glad to know that other men feel this way. I don't have a woman at the moment but most women that I've had relations with in the past had big tits. Seems like your woman has some huge tits from the looks of it. Enjoy my good man!

Last edited:
I'm the exact same way and my girlfriend knows I love to fuck her tits more than anything, but I don't do it all the time because I know she gets nothing out of it besides my enjoyment.

I'm the exact same way and my girlfriend knows I love to fuck her tits more than anything, but I don't do it all the time because I know she gets nothing out of it besides my enjoyment.

How big are your womans tits. Do you have any pictures