Fan Titfucks

• Thread starter glamourmodeldreams
  • Start date
How are you guys managing to remain STD free with these honeys? I figure I'd limit myself to titty fucking because I read an article recently that said you can still get certain kinds of STDs even while using a condom--which totally sucks. :-( Would definitely like to bust loads inside these ladies, not just *on* them. :D But I don't see how the risk of STD/STI is worth it. Hoping to score honeys local to me for penetrative sex.

How are you guys managing to remain STD free with these honeys? I figure I'd limit myself to titty fucking because I read an article recently that said you can still get certain kinds of STDs even while using a condom--which totally sucks. :-(
Yep. Many don't just 'transfer' out of 'fluid exchange' into a 'cut' or 'fissure,' and a woman's vaginal secretions are still a problem in general. But even just skin-on-skin is an issue, from HPV to Herpes, although some usually require a cut or stretch.

Would definitely like to bust loads inside these ladies, not just *on* them. :D But I don't see how the risk of STD/STI is worth it. Hoping to score honeys local to me for penetrative sex.
That's always be a problem with penetrative sex. I've always wondered how the Germans and others address it.

This is why I only tit-fucked in the late '80s thru the mid '90s, before I met my wife. Long story short, back then, HIV/AIDS still killed most in 1-2 years, because we didn't have AZT (first approved in '87) paired in a cocktail for the masses, and usually only rich people were able to afford an over-load of various combinations, which were finally 'well documented' by the mid '90s (over 7 years later).

I, of course, stupidly 'ate out' a lot of pussy, although most were very 'inexperienced' ladies (I was 15-20 pre-wife), and only acquired HPV, like most of Gen-X. Same for my wife who blew her set of cocks (about 20 total over age 16-18), before me, and was sucking two other dicks when we first met (but quickly she became monogamous with me).

How are you guys managing to remain STD free with these honeys? I figure I'd limit myself to titty fucking because I read an article recently that said you can still get certain kinds of STDs even while using a condom--which totally sucks. :-( Would definitely like to bust loads inside these ladies, not just *on* them. :D But I don't see how the risk of STD/STI is worth it. Hoping to score honeys local to me for penetrative sex.
Both responsible parties should be getting regular checks if they are having regular sex with others. You could ask when they last got tested but you'll either 1) hear that they're offended for asking or 2) get told an honest answer. Who knows really... in a simple world, everyone would be trusted to do the right thing.