Fan Titfucks

• Thread starter glamourmodeldreams
  • Start date
Girls I met, hooked up with or had privates with, who wouldn't let me titfuck them:
1. Chelsea Charms
2. Colt 45
3. Crystal Gunns
4. Fantasia
5. Heather Hooters
6. Lisa Lipps
7. Minka
8. Plenty Uptop
9. Xxxena
Why wouldn't they let you titfuck them?

Ms Juggs was a great tittyfuck, tits so big had to do it standing up and it didn’t take long at all
She was in Dallas a few weeks back. I wanted to pull the trigger and see her just to titfuck her. Stuff came up and work and prevented me from going through it.
How hard was it to make an appointment?

She was in Dallas a few weeks back. I wanted to pull the trigger and see her just to titfuck her. Stuff came up and work and prevented me from going through it.
How hard was it to make an appointment?
Not hard at all, just hit her up when you’re ready.

I used to titfuck her all the time around 2014 when I drove trucks her and another chick tits bigger than hers in Birmingham for 40 bucks those was the days
Damn $40? That sounds like Heaven lol. I don’t see her as much anymore cuz she raised her prices after the pandemic.

Anyone get a chance to titfuck brandy talore? I would love to be the next fan to fuck those juggs, any pointers?

So was she good at tittyfucking? Which positions did you do it in? Was she open to it?
From what I remember... She was still the best BJ I've ever had... she almost made me cum right from the start, which has never happened in the 10+ years since....... Tittyfk, she was just super enthusiastic, and I was just on top the entire time with my dumb camera. My favourite part was squeezing those two huge melons together for the finish in between though... I could die right there!