BY REQUEST: The Emily stories by Totalrandom1 - classic fiction, complete in one thread

I'd be very willing to read anything you wrote. However, I'm a bit disappointed to hear Emily won't be continued. When you released the final chapter I remember you commenting that it wasn't quite over yet. I was expecting additional sex scenes in the bed or something.
Well never say never I guess. There was gonna be a holiday or something

I wrote these. Lost my old account and got skittish because I felt the stories contained a lot of morally sketchy stuff I wouldn't approve of irl, but tbh it's fiction, it's not meant to represent ethical reality. I also wrote a story called Gabby, check it out. I'm not likely to continue emily but I will have a sequel to Gabby at some point. Emily was meant to be a wholesome dream gf type story and Gabby is very different angle that's much more depraved, hedonistic and hypersexual.
where can we read gabby?

I wrote these. Lost my old account and got skittish because I felt the stories contained a lot of morally sketchy stuff I wouldn't approve of irl, but tbh it's fiction, it's not meant to represent ethical reality. I also wrote a story called Gabby, check it out. I'm not likely to continue emily but I will have a sequel to Gabby at some point. Emily was meant to be a wholesome dream gf type story and Gabby is very different angle that's much more depraved, hedonistic and hypersexual.
Wow! Good to hear from you. Your stories inspired me to start writing fiction of my own.

Wait, @Paperweight 2000 , you're also bustylover23?

Do you have part 4 of "Kaitlyn"? I can find the first three parts but the fourth - I believe the bit where Kaitlyn has Lance watch while she humiliates some guy - was lost in the ether, and I remember thinking it was pretty great.

Wait, @Paperweight 2000 , you're also bustylover23? Do you have part 4 of "Kaitlyn"? I can find the first three parts but the fourth - I believe the bit where Kaitlyn has Lance watch while she humiliates some guy - was lost in the ether, and I remember thinking it was pretty great.
Wait, @Paperweight 2000 , you're also bustylover23? Do you have part 4 of "Kaitlyn"? I can find the first three parts but the fourth - I believe the bit where Kaitlyn has Lance watch while she humiliates some guy - was lost in the ether, and I remember thinking it was pretty great.

Nah that's not me.

WHere are the Gabby stories?

nevermind here's this:
https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/gabby-fiction.120697/#post-937577

Wait, @Paperweight 2000 , you're also bustylover23?

Do you have part 4 of "Kaitlyn"? I can find the first three parts but the fourth - I believe the bit where Kaitlyn has Lance watch while she humiliates some guy - was lost in the ether, and I remember thinking it was pretty great.
Where have you found the first three parts?