Aubreylynnb, aka Aubrey Lynn Berg

Wish she did this sort of content before she had all that terrible work done
She butchered them. What a shame. This is what happens when girls become addicted to plastic surgery. They just can't stop. Her tits and face were perfect. Now she looks like Michael Jackson with Emily Born tits. :cry::cry:

Pretty sure her bf is running the OF and I would think in a few weeks she will be posting back shots

For me i've lost interest because her tits are no longer what she used to be, her gorgeous pink areolas are unfortunately destroyed. I wish you guys to have fun with her

Any updates or new content for Aubrey?

She has a sister with natural unbutchered tits

Any updates or new content for Aubrey?
She has a sister with natural untouched breasts

Enjoy. Sad, she became plastic. As said before, she should have made more content before she botched herself up. RIP

https://sendvid.com/bwyu26ic
Her sister is natural

For me i've lost interest because her tits are no longer what she used to be, her gorgeous pink areolas are unfortunately destroyed. I wish you guys to have fun with her
Her sister is natural with huge nipple

She butchered them. What a shame. This is what happens when girls become addicted to plastic surgery. They just can't stop. Her tits and face were perfect. Now she looks like Michael Jackson with Emily Born tits. :cry::cry:
Her sister is natural!!!

Enjoy. Sad, she became plastic. As said before, she should have made more content before she botched herself up. RIP

https://sendvid.com/bwyu26ic
She has a natural sister!

She has a natural sister! No surgery

Sister has bigger boobs than aubrey ever had

I won’t ever do surgery
Aubrey had a beautiful face and phenomenal tits. Why she played with her face and boobs is a mystery. Big mistake. I can understand the ass implants because she had a really flat ass and no hips.