Aubreylynnb, aka Aubrey Lynn Berg

Damn, her tits were amazing. :(

She's in a relationship now, so hopefully she gets kinky and does some HC... Wishful thinking

It was. Before all of the plastic surgery.
If her boobs were that big when she was young then maybe she didn't have a boob job.

I joined. Waste of money. All Instagram pictures with topless behind a paywall. Ridiculous prices and we've all seen what she has already. Was hoping for some long awaited hardcore but no luck. Looks like she had her tits done again and they look really fake now. She should have left them alone.

I joined. Waste of money. All Instagram pictures with topless behind a paywall. Ridiculous prices and we've all seen what she has already. Was hoping for some long awaited hardcore but no luck. Looks like she had her tits done again and they look really fake now. She should have left them alone.
thanks for letting me know! I was thinking of signing up in a few days, I had the most perfect and dreamy body of all, what a shame it was lost, it was all natural, big and well placed. My biggest fantasies have been with her.

Her areolas must be butchered now isn't it ?

No. Just smaller. The tits have a hard,football shape to them instead of that beautiful, natural hang they used to have.
Yeah it's what i meant, her areolas used to be big and beautiful now they are smaller i guess with stiches mark around the areolas :(