Anneris Discussions - No Content

Zalrator

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Staff Note: This is a Discussion Thread, no Content.
Staff have been informed that a topless photo of Anneris is either fake. Or, was taken when she was under 18. The photo itself was a private message sent via Instagram or similar. A black bra is pulled down around her naval, and the photo is from the waist up taken in a mirror with a bed and radiator in the background...
Posting this image will result in a full DNP Warning.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hello guys,

Since Anneris thread (https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...-assets-see-first-post-before-posting.142154/) keeps getting bigger and is regularly cleaned, let's have our talks about the big tits tiktok queen here to avoid loosing them.

Since these days she's on a low rate posting (as during the whole last year actually...), it could maybe be the right timing for speculations, waiting patiently that she would show more of her life or even more, the holy Graal, finally showing her assets for good (we have the right to daydream :) )

Lets fullfill our greedy need of Anneris here guys ;)

Does Anneris really think she can make a lot of money with the shoes promotion? :unsure:

Does Anneris really think she can make a lot of money with the shoes promotion? :unsure:
Good question. I don't know how this works and how it is paid. I would assume she gets 300 EUR right away and makes one video for this. I find it strange since normally commercial is not done with women that have very large breast. Either she has relations to this shop establish through private connections or the representative of this shop himself has an interest in her looks and hand picked her to do some advertising.

When we talk about changing habits: there was a time when Anneris posted a photo practically every day in front of the mirror in her bedroom, they were her "good morning". Not anymore now, why? I recognize that this is a topic of little interest, but I noticed it.

When we talk about changing habits: there was a time when Anneris posted a photo practically every day in front of the mirror in her bedroom, they were her "good morning". Not anymore now, why? I recognize that this is a topic of little interest, but I noticed it.
She’s getting older changing her habits but I think she only posts to her close friends on the daily. We just had the bad luck that I guess her parents have money so they convinced her not to do only fans.

She’s getting older changing her habits but I think she only posts to her close friends on the daily. We just had the bad luck that I guess her parents have money so they convinced her not to do only fans.
Older? She's only 20 years old!!! As for the posts, I think she isn't creating anything even for close friends, otherwise it's strange that something else hasn't been leaked after the two pics, dating back to April, in front of the mirror in her room. About OF I think that her parents, if they were really rich, wouldn't have let her open the account even at the beginning...

I would say it drains after 1000 videos. And I have not seen a lot of innovation regarding the content. No evolution either. I now have 20 years of experience regarding explicit pictures and over time there is nothing really new to see, so I loose interest as well. Anneris is quite legendary when I compare with all the things I have seen - still, it drains me as well to check up on her updates and then to be disappointed over and over again. Also we should not forget that massive ones are not mainstream (luckily for us). I might think she is not getting the view count she would expect herself.

I Just think She’s noticinig She’s getting less attentions on social media cause She’s smaller than 2 years ago!

I Just think She’s noticinig She’s getting less attentions on social media cause She’s smaller than 2 years ago!
Smaller? Do you find her different? How much smaller?

Do you think that the screenshots where Anneris is topless with nipple covers and, in the other one, simulating a titjob are taken from really existing vids? Or are they just screenshots created by Anneris herself? Personally I believe that the videos exist - perhaps flash type, with very short running time (less than 10 secs, for example) - and that, if they were sold, only God knows how much the buyer paid for them. Maybe is it because of the high price that they can't be found anywhere on the web?

This is indeed one of the most impressive shots. I do think it is edited, or stuffed. I still think she was stuffing sometimes.
I don’t think so…there is a video of her in bikini with friends that proves she was not stuffing

Do you think that the screenshots where Anneris is topless with nipple covers and, in the other one, simulating a titjob are taken from really existing vids? Or are they just screenshots created by Anneris herself? Personally I believe that the videos exist - perhaps flash type, with very short running time (less than 10 secs, for example) - and that, if they were sold, only God knows how much the buyer paid for them. Maybe is it because of the high price that they can't be found anywhere on the web?
I kinda remember the pics were a bit washed out, as if they come from a video. Yes, I think it exists somewhere. Apparently not on the internet. Or the search engines cant find them. I would say this is one of the last misterys to solve. Without this hint, I would not care anymore. I somehow think they were prepared for Onlyfans, but maybe never released permanently. Maybe they were released for a short amount of time. I dont know, really. She must send explicit stuff to her boyfriends, though.

I kinda remember the pics were a bit washed out, as if they come from a video. Yes, I think it exists somewhere. Apparently not on the internet. Or the search engines cant find them. I would say this is one of the last misterys to solve. Without this hint, I would not care anymore. I somehow think they were prepared for Onlyfans, but maybe never released permanently. Maybe they were released for a short amount of time. I dont know, really. She must send explicit stuff to her boyfriends, though.
I agree with you: to be honest, I also thought that they were prepared for OF, then, for some reason unknown to us, they were never uploaded to the site. They would have been a real bomb, exactly what the subscribers of her OF expected to find.
Were those videos where Anneris wears the black bodice bra (lying on the bed and swinging them) also prepared for OF? Why are these last two on the web and the others not?

There's a moment when she raises her arms (a little) and her t-shirt seems to be hardly stretched downwards: could she be braless when she wears shirts so large?
P.S.: I see notebooks full of writings, has she started studying? :oops:

@Eracle73 tell me again why the supposedly nude picture is fake. I looked for nude pictures yesterday on foreign search engines, but I did not find anything, yet. But again I come back to the apparently fake nude and I keep stumbling over the idea that this nude is in fact real.
Not big enough