For the member who proved that Anneris was under 18

BQretired

Retired Senior Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Please PM me the link that you sent before where she said her b-day is 16 JUN.

I am having a discussion with another member, who is saying, her b-day is 29 JUL. So, I would like this to show it to him.

Now, it is possible, that the 29 JUL date is not correct (comment says, "Had 17th"; and that tells me it is passed). So, unless then 29 JUL can be confirmed, I will be removing her from the DNP List on 16 JUN.

TYIA.

Glad I've learned to use your search tool on the forum. I've been a member for quite some time, but still a pretty infrequent sharer on the threads.

Anneris "popped" up on my YouTube suggested viewing (guess YouTube knows me better than I thought!) and I saw her curves and OH BOY! Naturally assumed she had to be 21 at least. Oops.

We'll wait Anneris. We'll wait. And we can only hope she'll still be found on YouTube and as far as I'm concerned, that she won't go down the dark path of Only Fans

...And we can only hope she'll still be found on YouTube and as far as I'm concerned, that she won't go down the dark path of Only Fans
Well, if she goes topless, I am sure there will be members who do not care. ;)

And, I will probably be one of 'em. :devilish:

Yesterday she posted an instagram story where she was posing next to the words "cumpleaños" (birthday). I tried to save it but i was driving. She later deleted the story :(

Yesterday she posted an instagram story where she was posing next to the words "cumpleaños" (birthday). I tried to save it but i was driving. She later deleted the story :(
Looking at Big Tits while driving! :eek: How many wrecks have you been involved in? ;) :devilish:

Ah, yes. I saw that story, but didn't save it. And, it was difficult to tell if it was for her, or a friend. :unsure:

However, from what I have seen (an old ask.fm post (nearly 2 years ago) that said, 18, a video (about a year ago said, 17 on 16 JUN 2020) and, finally, the member who said, she turns 18 on 29 JUL (see first post).

And, since I have not heard from that member who sent me the Video, I am going by 16 JUN. So, in less than 20 days, and until proven wrong, she turns 18 then, and comes off the DNP List. :cool:

But, one thing to watch out for, is posting older content. She is 17 until 16 JUN. So, media from 15 JUN and earlier is verboten.