Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nicerackgurls said:
She turns 16 on October 15

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:48 am (page 2)

No, most definitely 15. This post on facebook says 15 and if you go to 52 weeks ago on her instagram the cake is from last year when she turned 14 it was a repost

This thread is 18 months old. That makes her first pics from when she 13 and a half or so. Two things.

1, if she is that young in her oldest pics, then looking at her face, she must have had the world's hardest paper round.

2, No 13 year old is that busty.

I'm so fed up with this discussion about her age...
SHES 20!
she missed a couple years of school

"2, No 13 year old is that busty."

you're in no way qualified to make such a statement. think about it. JFC.

DaveYarnell said:
What is her new instagram? The 1502 one is dead, same with secretitas
Hmm. Not sure what the problem is with her 1502 IG (I'm subscribed to her (and her to me :shock: ). So, any changes, I should be made aware of it. But, yep. the secretitas has been dead for a few weeks now.

I hope that some twit didn't screw it up for us.

BreastQuest said:
DaveYarnell said:
What is her new instagram? The 1502 one is dead, same with secretitas
Hmm. Not sure what the problem is with her 1502 IG (I'm subscribed to her (and her to me :shock: . So, any changes, I should be made aware of it). But, yep. the secretitas has been dead for a few weeks now.

I hope that some twit didn't screw it up for us.

No sooner said, than done. 8)

I've edited the 1st post with the new IG.

But, nothing earth-shakingly new since my last post with her B&W pic.

A few pictures back you can see her blouse in front of her on the table, size XL (mirrored image), probably the same blouse she can't button up.

She doesn't have a show off her assets, I think its just a matter of time for she is posing nudes, at least I hope she does :lol:

^ Your absence was painful. Thanks.

She really needs to get one of those "Go-Pro" poles. :D

I don't mind the dog ears and nose filter. But, I could do without the tongue filter.

They say, "Guys don't make passes, at girls wearing glasses".

But, I think that there's always an exception to the rule. :lol:

She went post crazy. :wink: 3 pix on the same day and pretty close together in time frame, too.

I've also included a edited pic.
Jahova said:
You're the man OOlover. Thanks for all of these updates.
Gotta look a bit closer there cyber-bud. OO is only one of 4 contributors (over the last 3 pages alone) to this thread.

If anyone could PM her Snapchat it would be greatly appreciated.

SN: Keep on a look out, she recently made a Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Angelikita0402

Thanks for the update.

What a phenom, a superstar in the making. Can anyone guess what her bra size is now, cause those straps in pic a2....OMG :shock:

She is a sexy huge tit queen , but what is it and this same black jersey that she wears in almost half of her posts, I mean her tits look huge and nice in everything she wears , but she loves the jersey for some reason.

Side Note: I appreciate any and all pictures posted just in case someone sees this as a insult to the pictures ; I love her huge boobs so much I dont care if she wears a McDonalds uniform....

Maybe its her favorite teams jersey :D :D :D :D

Good updates by all. 8)
cinderfella111 said:
When I've checked her IG on my phone, I've seen pix similar to the last one shown (first one that you submitted). But, it's not on her IG and I haven't been able to save 'em.

Any ideas on how to save those pics that come up in the preview?

Or, is it a SC tie in?