Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol

<t>She says she's 15 so people won't ask her for pics. <br/>
Her parents live in the US in New York, she lives with her friends near santo Domingo. <br/>
She graduated what is known in the US as high school, last year. <br/>
In Dominicana same rules apply for smoking and drinking as in the US. <br/>
18 and older can go into clubs only.</t>

Re: Lol

<r><QUOTE author="Bravosaywhat"><s>
Bravosaywhat said:
</s>She says she's 15 so people won't ask her for pics. <br/>
Her parents live in the US in New York, she lives with her friends near santo Domingo. <br/>
She graduated what is known in the US as high school, last year. <br/>
In Dominicana same rules apply for smoking and drinking as in the US. <br/>
18 and older can go into clubs only.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks dude <E>:)</E></r>

Well, she sure goes to a lot of trouble then.

Going so far as to have a cake with her age on it.

Yet, I know a few gals who made themselves older (once, I was 33 and the gal was 22 (that's what she told me). But later, she let it slip that she was 17 :shock: . Luckily, I didn't get caught).

Also, since it appears that she is strictly Social Media, I have moved the thread to the Social Networking Sites section.

Lol

<t>Of course she goes through all the trouble. <br/>
It's not like it's super hard to upload a pic that's old. She has a 15 year old sister btw. <br/>
Same thing with sara54love who's 21 but says she's underage so she has some leverage on those asking for pics. <br/>
Many girls do that. It's not like it's some far-fetched tale that's impossible to accomplish.</t>

Everytime I see these her pictures, my nuts start to ache. For once can we got a legitimate win?

^don't care what anyone says: after toothache that's probably the least comfortable pain to endure. but in the case of what she is packing it's kinda worth it. :oops:

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
^don't care what anyone says: after toothache that's probably the least comfortable pain to endure. but in the case of what she is packing it's kinda worth it. :oops:
You obviously never had kidney stones.

She's really starting to show off lately. I love it!

Kamillos said:
Look at her last instagram message. She is pregnant! 😳 It was not planed but she is pregnant. Wow!!!
She's not pregnant. She posted that as a joke.

jr56 said:
Kamillos said:
Look at her last instagram message. She is pregnant! 😳 It was not planed but she is pregnant. Wow!!!
She's not pregnant. She posted that as a joke.

Not funny, IMO. A good way to loose Followers who aren't into that.

But, she did remove the pic in question.

Is that the lucky boyf... look at how she presses those awesome tits against him.... wouldn't mind standing riiiight there :D

thickisgood said:
Is that the lucky boyf... look at how she presses those awesome tits against him.... wouldn't mind standing riiiight there :D
And look how far the cross projects on her chest Just incredible. I wonder what size bra she wears now. :shock:

I wonder what size bra she wears now.
Arithmecup tells me about a 34MM! Yes, double M. UK sizing, too. Over 5 liters of volume per breast. That makes one of her breasts larger than two 32JJ breasts put together.

dekek said:
She is super stacked...

Yeah, she is. But, that pic is not new. Why she posted it again is beyond me. :?

Awesome new pics OOlover. She sure is showing off lately and seems to be busting out of her already huge bra (wonder what size that is). I hope she's considering being a model in the future.

Dang. Why can't these gals have a clean mirror?

Thanks for posting, though.