McKenna

100% confirmed she has had a breast reduction. She is doing those question things on Instagram and outright said she is recovering from her breast reduction, she says she had four pounds of tissue removed.

100% confirmed she has had a breast reduction. She is doing those question things on Instagram and outright said she is recovering from her breast reduction, she says she had six pounds of tissue removed.
For sure. Same on Twitter. Posting all week about how excited she was to shop for regular bras etc. So sad.

If she posted anything good I’ll repost here

Wow awesome dude thanks.

Also, sad and not awesome too. I know several in that size range and she was not an M. Maybe an I or J at the largest. Must have been that brand
I mean the doctor/nurse most likely measured her, and most women are wearing the wrong bra size to begin with

i think she is claiming M to make it seem more dramatic...
Disagree. No idea how there's any drama to add to it, and I don't think she would've gone with "M" even if she was trying to do that, saying J or something would have had the same effect. I think bra cups are probably effected by body size too. She is incredibly slim.

All this nude pic talk and nothing. I wish someone on Instagram asked to take a pic of her bra to prove she was a m cup.

If she was indeed a M cup why didn’t she look or appear to be bigger than Milena Velba or Leanne Crow? Like a M? Nah son I can’t believe that

If she was indeed a M cup why didn’t she look or appear to be bigger than Milena Velba or Leanne Crow? Like a M? Nah son I can’t believe that
In my experience, bra sizes are not as simple as simply being bigger. I've seen girls with K cups and look way smaller than some girls with GG cups.

Go to Boobpedia and click on a bra size, for example a K cup, and it will give you all the models that is reported to have that size. If you start clicking each model's profile and see their pictures you will notice that they all have varying, physical, sizes.

There is clearly other factors when determining cup sizes.

KEEPERS OF THE BOOB REALM . . ..SEE WHAT I MEAN??

lets be honest with the state of the human condition:

. . . in the 21 CENTURY, the MIND CONTROL PUPPET MASTERS have set up a MASSIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL SUBVERSION program targeted at those among us with the WEAKEST of psyches-- YOUNG, IMPRESSIONABLE, MILLENNIAL BITCHES . . . and its working.

. . .IMAGINE a POP-SOCIAL CULTURE fueled on digital media market-share and garnering as much shallow PEER-group ATTENTION one can, while exerting as little time, effort, talent, and energy as humanly possible. NOW SUDDENLY the scenario becomes TOXIC as these same victims of social engineering become alienated from themselves--resenting the very SOCIAL VALIDATION they were once so desperate to receive. The end result is a person with a fractured self-image and susceptibility to new "alternative" SOLUTIONS that will enable them to be RE-inserted into PEER GROUP CONFORMITY . . .

. . this is by design . . .lots of MONEY is to be made from the INSECURITIES of WOMEN (especially young airhead bitches) . . . ELIZABETH PELAYO was nearly a major tragedy considering the severity of her "moment of clarity" . . . .
This is a load of rubbish. Big boobs do have physical downsides and I can safely bet that its uncomfortable when people stare at you all the time when you go out. That is not social engineering, that is human nature. No one likes to be stared at.

Its amusing arguing about if she was an M or whatever. Does it matter? she was huge and very pretty. She got them reduced which sucks for us. If it makes her happy so be it, I hope it works out for her. On to the next one, there is always another great one. Mckenna is an all timer though, she will be missed but at least we had her for a while anyway.

In my experience, bra sizes are not as simple as simply being bigger. I've seen girls with K cups and look way smaller than some girls with GG cups.

Go to Boobpedia and click on a bra size, for example a K cup, and it will give you all the models that is reported to have that size. If you start clicking each model's profile and see their pictures you will notice that they all have varying, physical, sizes.

There is clearly other factors when determining cup sizes.
Ok cool but still mad about this M to D/DDD

its clearly a CYCLE . . . step back and look at it objectively . . . this FORUM has PLENTY of CASE STUDIES . . .

who knew "ashley" was suffering from DEPRESSION before her reduction? . . . look past the vale, its detectable
Your arguments are fallacious and pointless. It should be basic to understand that social engineering did not cause Mckenna's back pains or uncomfortable public experiences.

Using another girl as an example is lazy and I can already assume that you're disingenuously using this Ashley to push your narrative. Regardless, I'm not going to bother continuing this debate not least because I don't want to ruin this thread, but I also know these comments will be deleted.