I am so obsessed with titfucking!!

Definitely. It's a rush, but sometimes when it's over, and it often ends quick, I usually feel like it wasn't worth it, until I want to do it again. LOL.
I'm somewhat the same. I'm satisfied until my brain decides to tell me, you could have used that money to buy something else. Then a new week comes along and I'm ready to meet another girl to fuck her tits.

My fiance: Green fingernail titfuck.
Hope one day you can post a video to show us how amazing is that view and clapping

Same bro I am an absolute fiend for fucking huge fat tits. I spend countless amounts of cash titfucking this gir. I am obsessed. I even have a ritual where I edge for almost a whole day before I see her then take a gas station sex pill right before our appointment and I absolutely break her back how hard I fuck her fat heavy tits I rocket my pent up load so hard it leaves my legs shaking .

I usually pay her for two pops which give me the opportunity to fuck her fat rack and then hit it from the back and watch her tits swing. I see her so much she is a line item on my monthly budget. Nothing beats titfucking.
mmmmmmmmmmm
I wish you to meet my wife if you are that hard in ttifucking!!!!

Tit fucking is the best. I’ve been fucking my wife’s 34G tits for 30 years. She actually does not enjoy vaginal intercourse that much. She gets off when I gently suck and pinch her nipples while fingering her vagina and clit. I get rewarded by fucking her tits. I also enjoy when she jerks me off on her tits.

Last edited:
Tit fucking is the best. I’ve been fucking my wife’s 34E tits for 20 plus years. She actually does not enjoy vaginal intercourse that much. She gets off when I gently suck and pinch her nipples while fingering her vagina and clit. I get rewarded by fucking her tits. I also enjoy when she jerks me off on her tits.
Sounds a tough life brother.

Man I am so glad I found this forum, I love titfucks so much too! I've gotten only one in my life, but even before and after that I love seeing titfuck pics, videos, and hentai, it's a blast to watch and get!

I'd like to post my all-time favorite titfuck video. It's 13 minutes long but trust me, it puts me to the test. I've only managed to watch it fully without busting a few times: https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1477619&name=mini-matt-titfucks-ebony-busty-amateur-compilation