Updating profile photo

It's disabled due to spammers

I was curious about that since follow bots didn't have a profile pic. Probably the safest bet to save the couple people that would actually go to the link

Well that's a shame, I'm one of those who likes to change his daily...
Just noticed it today and never had a problem with it before. The option to edit or upload a new photo doesn't seem to exist for my account anymore unless I'm missing something.

It's disabled for regular members. VIP members can still change.

This is due to recent Avatar spam bots

It's disabled for regular members. VIP members can still change.

This is due to recent Avatar spam bots
Okay, thanks for the notice.
I should probably already know, but how does one become a VIP?

Last edited:
I can't seem to message the Admin every time I try to start a conversation with anyone it says,

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please start a conversation with one of the following staff members:"

I apologize if this is a commonly known thing but I don't know what to do.

I can't seem to message the Admin every time I try to start a conversation with anyone it says,

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please start a conversation with one of the following staff members:"

I apologize if this is a commonly known thing but I don't know what to do.
Once you have 5 posts, you can start messaging.

I am trying to reply to @Ptar to provide verification but it won’t allow me to respond or start a new conversation. Ptar can you help please, so I can verify? Thanks!

I am trying to reply to @Ptar to provide verification but it won’t allow me to respond or start a new conversation. Ptar can you help please, so I can verify? Thanks!
Tried sending you a DM... :)

It's disabled due to spammers
It's a shame that spammers wield so much power. I used to upload posts (have a ton of material) but there was always a problem with the file size, etc. so I ultimately gave up. If there is some program that everyone else uses to manipulate file size and retain quality, please let me know. I don't seem to have it on my system. Thanks.