FICTION ♦️ My Big Black Gardener [Ch.1-6] (UPDATING)

muu-kun

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
Another work :
Macromastia Landlady
Mrs Lydia

Jump to :
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6

My Big Black Gardener [fiction]
Genres
: macromastia/gigantomastia, giant breasts, fiction, romance.
credit :
art by onizukakawashima

SALLY.jpg

CHAPTER.1
It was about last year in summer, we (me and my husband) moved into my Father-in-Law's old house, just a month after he passed away and bequeathed his (Ancestor's) house in the village for us to live.
We leave our rented house in the city and live in that house to save our expenses, which is pretty much save more savings.

My name's Sally (31, a Housewife) and my Husband, Patrick (42) has married for about 9 years, but still, we don't have a child.
Doctor's said it was my Husband's fertility, and due to his over-hours working as a Factory worker. And even so, I didn't really mind it, as we still enjoy the lives of both of us. I really support my husband's career, and I'm trying my best to be a good Wife.

The factory is about 250 km away in our old Town (and about 6 hours away driving by our old 70's vintage truck) from our house in the village. So he has to commute every day from home in the village to his Factory for work.
And because of the inefficiency, expensive and unhealthy schedule patterns, in the end I had to stay in our village house alone and my husband came home for once a week in Saturday.

Patrick had promised me to quit his job at the Factory for the next several months and live with me in the village and take care of the wheat fields and our Father's livestock in the village.
Our old house in the village is quite spacious with such a large yard, and a fairly large agricultural land. My Father-in-law's Legacies are quite promising so that it's more than enough for us to live a new life in the village as a Farmer.

Our house quite far from the nearest Neighbor's house (far enough to reach about 1 km) Uncle and Aunty Goodman (they are a very friendly and kind couple to us, so their names really match their personalities).
They're willing to help us anything, and they are very sad and lost our Father, their best friend as a fellow Farmer.

Even though our home was very distant and far from neighbors, Patrick didn't really leave me alone for a week. Mr. Harvey, a very kind middle-aged man (around 50 to 60), pretty built around 190cm tall who has been faithfully serving our father for more than 30 years. He said that he would continue to serve our family until the rest of his life, because of our father's services in helping him to survive in the past. (I heard from Patrick that he's an immigrant)

Mr Harvey lives alone in a wooden shed near a cattle stalls which is 50 meters away from our main house. He said he was very grateful to be able to live there. He's not married.
He was the one who always helped our father take care of our fields, houses, gardens and the livestock. Someone who is quite prime enough for his age.
So I will feel safe enough alone at home when my husband is in town. Patrick left me with a bodyguard dedicated to the family with a funny face and a big smile.

On the Sunday before Patrick left in the morning leaving me with his truck for a week for the first time, we spent the night amazingly. Patrick loved my huge pair, massive pendulous breasts that hung below my own belly button, covering my own crotch.

___________ Intermissions ____________
My breasts are still growing today since I started puberty in my juveniles (I think Patrick loved and married me because of my big breasts) I don't mind it, instead I feel happy that a man I love loves me for my condition, a slim 164cm tall woman with giant breasts that might look terrible to everyone.
Doctor said that I'm suffering gigantomastia/macromastia, some friends advised me to reduce my breasts size for my health (while sometimes I got a headache and a back pain) but we still don't have enough money for the surgery.
Besides the money problem, Patrick seems to be disappointed if I decides into a breast reduction. He's pretty loves my enormous breasts and he sexually loves playing with my sensitive puppies, and I do really enjoyed it.

So I decided to keep them for my lovely Hubby.
___________ Intermissions (end) ____________

He gets naughty as he hid my one-and-only big bra and left me bare breasts inside the house since the afternoon. He's kneading my tiny ultra sensitive nut-sized nipples and my huge areolas from behind in the kitchen while I'm cooking with his big hands and fingers, with a motions just like a Farmer milking his cow's udders.

His hands feels really good at kneading my "udders". I said to him that I don't have milk. He said "yes, you will someday" and keep massaging me from behind.
My legs trembled and shivering as I came just from my sensitive breasts stimulated.
Then he pulled up my skirt and took off my wet drenched panties. He cleaned up my cunt and nibbling my most sensitive part, my big clit, just like a Mother dog licking it's Puppies genitals when they pooped and peed.
I said it's dirty as I haven't showered since yesterday. It was a steamy summer Sunday.
He's not even listening and keep doing it.
My legs became very weak and I sat on the wooden Kitchen floor with my knees, I came so hard and my peed gushing like a broken faucet, irresistibly with Patrick's mouth still cleaning my private part.

He pushed me forward until my palms touched the wooden floor. He takes off his pants, let out and put his hard manhood inside me from behind and knotting me like a horny male dog in a mating season.
I complained as I just came a few seconds ago. He said he wants to get me pregnant. He came inside me and his hot jizz filling my inside. I haven't cum yet since I just peed a minute ago. He laid with his back on the drenched wooden Kitchen's floor with his limp and spent dick. I cleaned his dickhead with my mouth, swallowing the dripping leftovers.

I'm spent..I'm too excited, he said with his eyes closed. I crawled above him with my dangling pendulous "udders" on his face, directing my nipples to his mouth and ordered him to suck my nipples alternately.
I came again with my breasts played.
My cooking is overcooked, partially forfeited.
We eat the good parts left.
I sucked and edging his sensitive dickhead with my mouth after we finished eating. He came again pretty quickly within a minute inside my mouth. He apologized and said that my mouth is like a vacuum cleaner. I said it's okay and thanks for his compliment.

We went to our bedroom, he laid with his back in the bed, his head rest in my thighs, and I breastfed him like an infants. My face reddish and blushed as he nibbling my sensitive nipples. I said to him he's like a spoiled baby. "Mama.." he answered and called me..I really love this Mother-baby role sex.
I stroke his limp dick and edging the sensitive head with my other hand. He's wriggling and moan that he's going to cum for his third time. Quickly I put his sensitive dickhead inside my mouth and let him came inside my mouth (again). It should be inside your pussy he said, but I answered that I like swallowing it. He fall asleep as I let him sucking my nipples with breastfeeding position.

He sleeps like a baby..I think my breasts calmed him down. He's really cute I think, before I realized :
Oh dear, I'm not satisfied yet, I think..I need to came for more.. but Patrick seemed to be very tired, where he had to drive 300km away for work at dawn.
I decided to play my nipples and clit to make me cum. Quite troublesome, considering the difficulty of playing your own breasts and pussy at the same time when your breast size is too large and getting in all the way. I managed to come for more, not pretty good but enough.
We both fall asleep, naked, until I accidentally woke up at midnight, and realized that I just forgot to close the curtains in the big glass screen window outside. I hope Mr Harvey doesn't watching us, I chuckled myself.

I showered, cooking and preparing Patrick's early breakfast before waking him up.
I woke him up at 1PM for a shower and get into an early breakfast at dawn.
I want to fuck him again before he left me for a week, but I don't want to bother him and make him tired, because he will soon drive his 70s Ford truck for the next 5 hours and working.
He said he wants me, but I tell him he'll get tired at work. He insisted then I said I'd be satisfied just with my nipples played.
I breastfed him and I lied that I'm going to come, but then he wants my pussy..
He went down to my crotch and make me cum with my sensitive clit nibbled. He cleaned my dripping cum with his tongue and said he wants to come inside me.
I kissed his dripping-wet-cum mouth, rolling our tongues, salivating each other, then I tell her for a phone-video calls sex after he came home from work tonight in his private dormitory. He agreed, I kissed her and let him go for a week.

CHAPTER.1 END

Last edited:
CHAPTER.2

The morning when Patrick is leaving was so cold, and I was only wearing my sleeping pajamas. In the front balcony, I saw Mr. Harvey outside his chamber. He smiled broadly at me and I waved my hand. But then I realized it was (still) at least 2:30 in the morning and I thought, what was he doing at a cold misty dawn like this?
Does he feed the livestock? I don't even know the schedule anyway.
I rushed into the house because of the cold air..I returned to my bedroom, take off all my pajamas, gets naked and hide inside the warm blanket. Goodness it's really good!

--Monday--
I opened my eyes, my hand grabbed the smartphone next to me and look at the clock.
It was 11.25 AM!! I overslept!! too much sex yesterday? Probably?!
Well, I just remember that I don't have any plans for the rest of the day.
I get up and open the curtains..Mr. Harvey is gardening in the front of me..I was naked!!
I closed the bedroom curtains quickly as I remembered that I wasn't inside my previous house in the City.
I wonder if Mr. Harvey saw me naked before?
My massive breasts dangling when I moved..and I'm not wearing any single fabrics covered my body. I was so embarrassed!!

I look for my one and only big bra to support my giant breasts... can't find it anywhere!
Then I just remembered yesterday that Patrick was hiding it for having fun with me.
I called Patrick, no response...well, that was during office hours...maybe he was busy. I sent him a message and he answered about a hour later:
"Shit! It was in my bags!!! I'm so sorry!!"
I said he was kidding me, but then I realized he was serious. Are you kidding me?! No bra for a week?!

He apologized and promised me to send it immediately through the delivery service when he was off...then he said it will be there for Wednesday.
Then he was joked maybe I would walk naked without a bra for the next 2 days. "So hot and sexy!" He said.
I said to him I will hit him in the face shortly after he comes home on Saturday. Then he replied that he'd prefer to slap in the face with my massive knockers lol. "Language please" I said.
Then he said he would go back to work. "Busy day!!" he said..he promised me bra while giving laughing emojis. He said he will video called me later tonight for "phone sex".

I thought, I can't stand to live without a bra for the next 2 days.
I wear Patrick's XL sized T-shirt and a skirt. I covered my breasts with Patrick's baseball jacket. Something crossed my mind: maybe I could ask Mr. Harvey to take me to a Department Store in the nearest town with my Father in Law's old sedan. I have to buy a bra..even a sports bra is fine.
Then I went out and asked Mr. Harvey and he was willing to take me. Thanks, Mr. Harvey.

During the summer, a daytime in the village turns out to be quite hot..contrary to night time.
Inside my Father's car it felt very hot...and it turned out that the car's AC had been broken for a long time, so Mr. Harvey opened the window for natural ventilation.
I wore Patrick's jacket and it was very hot inside...I could get dehydrated if I didn't open the jacket (I also forgot to bring mineral water).

I sat in the backseat of the passenger, opposite to Mr Harvey who sat in the driver's seat. I hope Mr Harvey doesn't look back if I take off my jacket, with me only wearing Patrick's wet-sweated T-shirt.
My breasts still look too big as my shirt gets wet from my own sweat..and my nipples were protruding!! so I have to pull this shirt often to avoid the curvy look of my breasts.

After about a half hour of driving by car we're arrived at the Department Store, I asked Mr. Harvey to wait for me at the cafe.
Unfortunately as a supermarket rules, I was recommended to leave my jacket off when I entered the supermarket.
I entered the supermarket with only wearing a short skirt and my wet shirt. It's so embarrassing!!

A group of bad boys passed by me, they saw my breasts and they cat-calling me.
I heard someone told his friend that my breasts were gigantic...the other said they were natural. Then someone else said he would talk to me and have sex with me.
I became frightened and I turned back to Mr. Harvey's place and asked him to accompany me...for my safety.

I hugged his big sturdy arms, I pretend to be his Wife. I can feel his stiffened arms on my breasts.
"Ma.. Ma'am..??!!" He looks confused.
"Call me by my name, Mr. Harvey!" I ordered him. "Ma'am..??"
"Sally! Called me Sally" I said.
"Sa..Sally.."
"good! Just like that!" I replied.
We're passed the bad boys and someone who wanted to dates me yelling "Damn! That lucky old black dude!"
Then they're leaving us alone.

I went to the bra section and Mr. Harvey still with me..I asked the clerk to give me the biggest bra. She gave me a couple of breastfeeding bras, black and white.
I haven't even had a baby, but she gave me a bra with a hole right in the nipple that can be opened for breastfeeding. Mr Harvey looked at me with eyes wide open as I held a giant bras. I complained to Store's clerk and she apologized as she explained that they're both the only suit my measurements.
I felt so embarrassed as I saw Mr Harvey hearing our conversation. He looks so embarrassed and pretends he didn't hear it.
I purchased those two breastfeeding bras as soon as I finish trying them inside the dressing room.

After that Mr. harvey looks more silent than ever, even when we're inside the car while we drive home. It was awkward.
I encourage myself to thank him for the help.
"Ye..yes Ma.. Ma'am.." he sounded nervous and he's full of sweat.
I asked him if he was alright and he answered : "Ye..yes, Ma'am..I'm okay.. it's a hot day isn't, haha" awkward moment.

Mr. Harvey parked the car in the garage, he gave me the car's key as well as he said that he had to rushed to the restroom.
Oh so that's the problem, I thought. That's make sense why he was full of sweat lol.
I bring my grocery bags out and then I see Mr. Harvey's smartphone left in the driver's seat. I took it and thought to deliver it to his room.
But when I approached his room I heard him moan and called someone's name..what happened? I became very curious if something happened to him.
I looked through the gap in Mr. Harvey's window into his room and I was very surprised!

I saw Mr. Harvey with his third leg...I mean the most sensitive part of a man's..a manhood... so thick and hung...almost reached his own knee, with a height of more than 6 feet, you could never imagine it. It's looks like a horse's penis.
I saw Mr. Harvey letting his massive manhood out from his pants, and he was rubbing it with his left oily hand.
"Sally..Sally.." Mr. Harvey called my name.

He approached his bed and took his cushion. He bends his cushion and slide his thick horse-sized manhood inside it. He was fucking his cushion while calling my name.
"Sally!! Sally!! Your breasts soo biig!!!"
He sounds like worshipping my breasts.

It might about 5 PM, and the sky is getting dark..I was standing, outside Mr. Harvey's shed, I instinctively pulled up my wet shirt, and let my twin massive breasts hung. Looking inside at Mr. Harvey's window, find him out fucking a cushion with his massive manhood while calling my name.
I played with my sensitive nipples as I felt so horny as I'm watching a guy, besides Patrick my husband, an old black guy with the biggest dick I've ever seen.
I pulled off my panties and I rub my big clit, imagining that it was Mr. Harvey with his big black cock fucking me. I was getting so wet!

Mr. Harvey reached his limit when he squeezed the his massive dickhead using his hand. It was the biggest cum I've ever seen.
A mass of white thick dick milk came out from the biggest black cock.
I came at the same time as I nibbling my sensitive nipples and fingering my big clit.
Some love juice came out from my pussy as I managed a big cum.
I rested besides the wooden shed wall.
"Who's there?!" I heard Mr. Harvey's voice inside the shed. Then suddenly I heard footsteps approaching the shed's door. It's Mr. Harvey...it looks like he immediately came out of that door.

I took my T-shirt and panties that is lying on the wooden floor and began to run away from Mr. Harvey's shed. I ran into the nearest Cow's Stall next to Mr. Harvey's shed to hide myself. My breasts wobbling and dangling as I run. It hurts a bit, but that's crazy..I just get excited from getting naked outside my house.

It was too dark inside the Cow's stall. There's no lighting installed inside. Only with a low dimmed lights that came from the stall's entrance.
I hide behind a dairy cow that is tied to a milking place.
I heard Mr. Harvey steps approaches the cow..I'm dead!!
I tried my best to hide behind dairy cow's body. Then I heard him talking to the cow.

"Hi Jenny..how are you?" He was talking with the dairy cow. The cow has a necklace with a name on it "Jenny".
"I think I just falling in love for the first time, Jenny.." he continued.
"Ya know..Ms. Sally has the biggest udders I've ever seen! A human with udders!! Can't you believe it?!" Mr. Harvey yelling at Jenny.
I can't believe he was saying such a lewd words.
"I think it's almost as big as yours, Jenny.." he began to bend down with his knees and his big hands began to massaging Jenny's udders.
"Man! If only I can touch Miss Sally's udders!! She's so beautiful, you know that, Jenny?!"

My head's spinning just after hearing what has just he's saying, and my thighs weakened. I followed to bend down on my knees with my big hanging breasts next to Jenny's udders.
"Wow..so your breasts were getting bigger too, isn't? Jenny?"
His big hands reaching out my breasts!

"Eek!!" I let out a soft moans just after he was reached my left breast, I closed my mouth after that.
"Hmmm.. what's it, Jenny? You scream?" He was started kneading my left breast.
"You're so soft, Jenny..I can only imagined this was Miss Sally's" he was keep narrating.
What is this?! Is he doing it on purpose?
does he know my presence already and pretend not to know and keep tease me?
"Wha..wait.. where's your nipples Jenny?!"
He was massaging my left breast in order to find my nipple. I keep my mouth shut.
"What? This swollen lump?! No way.. it's to tiny!" He's touching my stiffened nipple and areolae.

"No way!" he crawled under Jenny's udders and his head touched my breasts.
"What's this?!" his big hands on my both breasts, then he began licking my left nipple.
"Hmm..sweet" his big mouth swallowing my big left breast!!

I can't believe my head! I breastfed an old black guy! I'm letting a guy besides my husband have a good feeling of my breasts!
My body feels weak..Mr. Harvey's hands were so big and strong. My massive breasts were being mauled!! His big mouth now sucking my both nipples at the same time like a vacuum leech!
I came with my sensitive nipples nibbled. I cum and peed on the floor's straw.

"Huh? No milk?!" Mr. Harvey licking and salivating all over my breasts.
Without any more speaking he left us both (me and Jenny) from the stall and returned to his shed.
He left me with my breasts salivated. I lift my breasts, directing them to my mouth.
Mr. Harvey's saliva smells awful, but I don't really care..my breasts were already stained.
I licked Mr. Harvey's saliva.
Am I become a slut?

Chapter. 2 : 2 B Continue..

Last edited:
That was definitly very hot. I love these situations of accidential revealing or teasing.
But I'm not sure I like the final part.
Mr. Harvey appeared to be rather introvert and shy towards Sally at the start. But in that final scene, he seemed rather callous and aggressive. That doesn't seem to fit very well.

As I understand and practice it, once a story is "out", it's fixed. What's written is written, what happened happened.
That's a first obstacle for critique. Also, I don't know how you have planned out the continuation. That's the second obstacle.

But if I may suggest an alternative scenario:
Sally flees from Mr.Harvey's shack to the stable and hides with the cow. Mr. Harvey follows her, doesn't detect her, talks to the cow about Sally's udders and starts wanking again. Sally gets aroused by his talk and the show, does herself and finishes in an audible orgasm. Now Mr. Harvey notices her, it is his term to be embarrassed and flee.
To be continued.

That was definitly very hot. I love these situations of accidential revealing or teasing.
But I'm not sure I like the final part.
Mr. Harvey appeared to be rather introvert and shy towards Sally at the start. But in that final scene, he seemed rather callous and aggressive. That doesn't seem to fit very well.
Wow! Thank you very much for the compliment.
Really glad to hear a respond. Yeah, Mr. Harvey is full of surprising. :emoji_grin:
As I understand and practice it, once a story is "out", it's fixed. What's written is written, what happened happened.
That's a first obstacle for critique. Also, I don't know how you have planned out the continuation. That's the second obstacle.
Yeah it's still inside my head. I haven't writing it. :emoji_sweat_smile:
But if I may suggest an alternative scenario:
Sally flees from Mr.Harvey's shack to the stable and hides with the cow. Mr. Harvey follows her, doesn't detect her, talks to the cow about Sally's udders and starts wanking again. Sally gets aroused by his talk and the show, does herself and finishes in an audible orgasm. Now Mr. Harvey notices her, it is his term to be embarrassed and flee.
To be continued.
At first I had a lot of scenarios in my head, but when you begin to write it, the scenario I wrote above is meant to be a continuation that is quite supportive and sustainable for the next chapter.
Thank you very much for the alternative scenario..it means that you really care about this story, sir. Thank you very much.:emoji_yum:

CHAPTER. 3

I walked to the house past the vegetable farm after making sure Mr Harvey isn't around and returned to his Shed. It was so dark, even I could not see myself. the light source is only from the entrance light of the livestock, Mr. Harvey's room and my house's lights from far.

Once i arrived at home, I immediately get to the bathroom and taking a shower and cleaned my body. Goodness! I still can't believe of what had just happened. I take shampoo and rinse my head all over to cleanse my mind. I rinse my entire body, my hand accidentally rub my nipple..I shivered.
Then I remembered what had just happened in the Stall. Mr. Harvey's big face was under my breasts and then his big hands and mouth is greasing my breasts. It's actually happened.. it's not a dream.

My eyes closed as I remembering the feeling, with my both hands covering my nipples.
I rubbed my nipples with my index fingers..my head looked up and I moans a little. Goodness my breasts were so sensitive! My thumbs joined the forefingers to enjoyed my nipples.
But suddenly a special ringtone to recognize my husband's call rang. It was Patrick!! My husband's face appeared in my mind.

Without a cloth covering my wet body, I rushed to my bedroom to pick up the phone, and of course it was Patrick. He's video calling me.
#Patrick : "oh my God, Sally! You're naked!""
#Me : "you like it?" (I lift my left breast with my right hand and directing my left nipple to my mouth, my left hand held my phone)
#Patrick : "ohh my God! You're amazing!!" (He's taking out his manhood) "I'm soo hard!!"
#Me : "ooh..Patrick.." (I kissed my left nipple)
#Patrick : "eh.. wait! Did you open your curtains?!" (He saw the curtains behind me, it's still open!!)
#Me : "oh my God Patrick!!" (I rushed to close the bedroom curtains)
#Patrick : "you naughty girl! Did you do it intentionally?!" Lol
#Me : "Shut up, Patrick! I just take a shower and you suddenly calls me!"
#Patrick : "I'm so sorry Sally..had you finished it yet?! I mean showered.."
#Me : "of course I haven't..just a little bit more."
#Patrick : "oh goodness..then I'll called you again..in an hour?"
#Me : "it's enough, so yeah.."
#Patrick : "well..then, enjoy your shower, Sweetie.."
#Me : "I love you Patrick"
#Patrick : "I love you too Sweet.." I hung up the video call and finished my bath.

After I finished bathing I thought of showing Patrick my new breastfeeding bra I bought today. He will definitely like it.
But then the incident of me and Mr. Harvey before crossed my mind...I didn't think I would tell Patrick. It was not Harvey's fault, nor my fault...it was just an incident that happened at the wrong place and time. Yeah! I think this is just a silly incident that is happens accidentally. Just like a road accident.
Yeah.."sometimes shit happened" wise man said.

Patrick video-called me an hour later. I showed him my new black (breastfeeding) bra.
#Me : "How do I look?"
#Patrick : "Oh my God! You're..HUGE! Is that a new bra?"
#Me : "Yeah..I bought 2 pieces. The other one's white. You wanna see?"
#Patrick : "oh Wow..so you..go to town?"
#Me : "Yup, I asked Mr. Harvey to take me to the city."
#Patrick : "Oh..Wow..so you are getting close to him now?"
#Me : "well, it was inevitable. You brought my one and the only bra. I can't go out without a bra!"
#Patrick : "oh I'm so sorry my sweet honey..I was totally forgot it."
#Me : "See?! You are the one who made it that way!"
#Patrick : "Yeah, I'm sorry.."
#Me : "..." (Awkward moment)
#Patrick : "so..well.. wait..is that buttons on your bra?"
#Me : "Ah.. yeah!! It's buttons! you want me unbuttoned it?"
#Patrick : "ma..may I? That's.. weird?" (He frowned and looks confused)

I unbuttoned and remove the nipple pad cover..which is pretty wide, even bigger than my own wide DVD-sized areolas.
#Patrick : "Oooww my Gooood!!" (He's jaw-dropping)
#Me : "it's a breastfeeding bra, Patrick.. you're able to suck these nipples even without I'm taking off my bra!"
#Patrick : "you..you breastfeeding what?!"
#Me : "I'm not breastfeeding anything!! It's a breastfeeding bra!"
#Patrick : "oh I'm sorry honey..I mean, why did you buy a breastfeeding bra?"
#Me : "It's just the one that matches my size, #Patrick! The shop didn't have another kind of bra, not this size. It's little Town Patrick, you remember?!"
#Patrick : "oh..oh..I..I'm so sorry honey.. it's my fault, yeah..haha, if only I didn't bring your bra..I'm so sorry Sally.."
#Me : "that's okay Patrick.."
#Patrick : "oh..an.. anyway I just got pretty hard! Look!! (He's taking off his pants, sitting on a chair and showing his hard dick)
#Me : "oh Patrick.." (Mr. Harvey's horse-sized penis crossed my mind.. Patrick's looks dwarfed compared to Mr. Harvey's)
#Patrick : "I do really want to suck those CUTE nipples!!" (He's started enjoying his dick with his right hand)
#Me : "Mmmnnn..Patrick.." (I rubbed my left uncovered nipple with my right hand, I feel so guilty by comparing my Husband's with Mr. Harvey's, even though it is only in my mind..am I just cheating, in my mind?!)
#Patrick : "I'm going to come, Sally!"
#Me : "wait..what?!" (I immediately knead my left nipple and directing it in my mouth and start sucking)
#Patrick : "I'm cumming!!" (He came like a broken faucet, he spurt his hot jizz into the front phone camera)
#Me : "oh my goodness Patrick!" (He came under a minute, and also he came pretty quick lately, idk why..)
#Patrick : "oh my God, you make me come so haard, Sally.. you're soo hot!!"
#Me : "Hmm.. that's quite a compliment, Patrick..thank you.." (I continued licking my left nipple. I haven't even enjoyed my own nipples yet, Patrick!)
#Patrick : "oh my God, my dick is still throbbing!" (His head seems looked up at the ceilings, eyes closed.. enjoying the rest of his long orgasm)
#Me : "Patrick, clean the front camera..I can hardly see you.."
#Patrick : "aaahhhh..oohhh.." (He put the phone on the table, I can see his bedroom's light on the ceilings, I don't think he's listening to my words)
#Me : "Patrick, you there?"
#Patrick : "ohhhhffzzz...zzz.." (I can hear he began to snore)
#Me : "oh my goodness, Patrick.."
#Patrick : "Zzzzzzz..."
#Me : "ooh Patrick.."

I started to think that he must be really tired from the long trip and the Monday's work in the factory.
I decided to turn off the video call...it seemed like he's sleeping in the chair. Poor Patrick, he just fall asleep soon after having a big orgasm. I feel a little praise that I'm able to make my husband come so hard just by seeing my new nursing bra. I feel very sexy.

I saw my body in the mirror and right, my breasts really look very sexy...I saw fat lumps coming out from the nursing hole, trying to escape from the clog..my nipples was in the center of it.. they're hard and erected.
I started to rub both my nipples with my forefingers, my eyes closed, remembering Patrick's mouth sucking my nipples.
But when I tried to think of Patrick's face, it was Mr. Harvey's instead, who was enjoying my breasts. The memories in the Stalls had reappeared in my mind.

I tried to drive the thought away and tried to re-imagine to draw Patrick's face in my head. I failed. It was Mr. Harvey's.. he's enjoying my breasts.. kneading my breasts and salivating my nipples. It's..really good.
I laid on my bed, taking off my panties, spread my legs and my right hand reached my crotch. I started rubbing my most sensitive part, I rubbed my clitoris with my fingers. My left hand kneading my right nipple, my eyes closed..re-imagined Mr. Harvey enjoying my breasts.
I'm directing my right nipple to my mouth and start suckling my own sensitive nipple. I can see clearly Mr. Harvey salivating my nipple in my mind.

My fingers slipped while I'm masturbating. Apparently the friction touched the most sensitive part of my clitoris that I had never touched : my clitty head. That part is too sensitive/pretty hurts when touched with fingers... patrick usually does it with his tongue, gently.
I came so hard accidentally as I slipped my fingers. My legs shivered and I squirt so hard on my bed! I peed on by bed sheets.
My goodness! It was the best masturbating ever! My body went limp and I slept in such a state.

Chapter 3 : 2 B Continue...

Last edited:
CHAPTER.4

--Tuesday--
I woke up at 5 in the morning as I checked my phone clock. My head hurts and my neck feels achy. I realize I slept in the wrong position..no pillow supporting my neck. I slept half-naked..well, more precisely I overslept. Only wearing a nursing bra with my nipples uncovered, no panties. Wet yellow stains on the white bed sheet dried beneath my crotch. I came a good time and peed on the bed as I remember.
IMG_20200412_115232.jpg
Nursing bra​

I checked my phone again and it was 7 miscalled at 1AM from Patrick 2 apologizes messages. He said :
(1) "I'm so sorry!! I came so hard and passed out!! You're too beautiful!!" send at 1.05AM
(2) "you sleep?" send at 1.30AM
Then I replied (message) him :
"Yeah of course I'm sleeping! You just came before me and then leaving me alone into agony. Lol kidding. I played with myself after you came so hard.. it's a big time also. I overslept..not hearing your calls, it's set in silent automatically at night. Sorry." I don't want to make him worry.

Just shortly after I sent him message, suddenly makes a video call again, I picked up the call and showed him my wet pussy and the wet dried stained on the bed sheets.
"Look!" I said.
"Ow my God!! Sally!! You peed on the bed?!" He puzzled.
"No!! It's my cum!! Well yeah, I squirt too.." I complained
"Haha..I know I know..Wow!! you came so hard!" He wondered.
"Well, yeah..maybe it's because of this magic bra!" I showed him my nursing bra.
He let out his hard dick and starts masturbating again..he wants me to suck my nipples. I became aroused and touched my nipples. I'm directing my left nipple in my mouth and start sucking. I said to him : "I want you came inside me". And yes, he came quickly.
"Oohh..I came again." He moans as he covered his eyes with his hands.
"I can feel your hot stuff inside me..I think you just breed me, Patrick.." I managed a dirty words to satisfy him.
He remains silent for a minute.

"Patrick? You hear me?" I ask him.
"Oh my God! I just fall asleep..a microsleep." He shocked and answered. I became worried about him, his healthy..
Then I recommend him to have more sleep. It seemed like he was too tired. He must have a quality sleep before leaving for work. He agreed and ended the call as he promised to call me again tonight.

I took off the bed sheets and bring it to the washing machine. My dangling breasts scrubbing my arm accidentally as I moved. My uncovered nipples became the victims, it's tickles! my nipples were became more sensitive because it's uncovered, it's became annoying. I rubbed and knead both my nipples so hard. My eyes closed and my teeth are rattling. My knees went limp and trembled as soon as I peed on the floor. I'm cumming again.
"Oh my God! What happened to me? I've become really sensitive!!" I thought.

I slipped and fell on the floor with my ass first, as I walked to get a mop to clean my pee. My legs became very weak, thanks to my fat bottom which is enough to save me from collision. I showered and cleaned myself after I peed on the floor.
I returned to the bedroom and I felt a sore on my neck and shoulders. I intend to sleep again in the right position and quality sleep shortly after I changed the bed sheets.

I woke up at 10AM and the sun blazing through the windows curtains. My neck and shoulders don't get better, and I feel dizzy in my head. It's just getting worse.
Then I thought of borrowing (or asking) Mr. Harvey if he had a "relief patch" to put on my shoulder and neck as I remembered that we don't have a First Aid Kit, yet. We forgot and left it at our old house.
I put on my clothes and rushed to look for Mr. Harvey in the farm or in his room. Mr. Harvey's room?! Then the images of Mr. Harvey rubbing his massive manhood with his pillow yesterday crossed my mind.
But then I tried to get rid of those dirty thoughts out of my mind. The uncomfortable pain in my neck made it easier.

I searched Mr. Harvey all over the place, in the farm, in the Stalls...he wasn't anywhere. My heart starts beating fast when I think of a place I haven't visited yet. But then I ventured for my main purpose.
I went to Mr. Harvey's room, knocked on the door, no answer. Then suddenly the door opened a little when I gave a gentle push.
"It was unlocked?! All the time?!" I thought.
I entered his room and make a call of his name. But still, no answer.
I thought, why didn't I just call him over the phone from my house earlier?! I felt ridiculous, but then I remembered that at that time I didn't bring my phone.
Well, never mind, he's not even here. Maybe he's out.

--The pillow--
Then after I thought of leaving his room, I saw a pillow!! Yes, the same pillow he "use" yesterday!! (Well, you know)
My heart was beating fast (again), I became curious and approached his bed to look at "the pillow". I sat on his bed and it was a clean pillow!!
How could it be? Did he just replace the pillow cover? Is this the same pillow? I was very curious and lifted the pillow to examine it. But then I smell an awfully pungent odor when I examine the other side of the pillow.
I saw a dried dirty brown stained on the other side of the pillow (well not too dry...it's still a little wet)

My eyes widened and my mouth wide open. "Is this..?!!!" I thought. Even though it was looks so dirty and smells awfully stinks, it's also made my heart beat faster.
I touched the "muddy" parts of Mr. Harvey's pillow with my fingers. "It's wet.." I thought.
Morally, it's feels impolite enough to sassyly touch an older person's pillow that you don't really know (besides your own family of course). But anyway..I can't control my thoughts.
"So this is Mr. Harvey's seeds.." my dirty thoughts. I pointed my "wet" fingers to my nose and smells "it".
My mind became chaotic and uncontrolled, I became very aroused by Mr. Harvey's "pillow". I lift my shirt until I make my nursing bra visible. I unbuttoned my nipple pad and removes them both. My nipples and areolas were totally naked in Mr. Harvey's room!!

I rubbed my nipples against Mr. Harvey's dirty wet "pillow". "Feels so good!!" **It's still pretty wet and smelly!
I'm taking off my panties under my skirt as I felt my crotch throbbing and wet.
My mind became crazy as I felt totally aroused. I laid with my back on Mr. Harvey's bed, I spread my legs and my wet pussy with my fingers. I spread and peeled my clit's foreskin until my clit's "head" visible.
I picked the most "wet" parts of the "stained" pillow and scrubbing it against my most sensitive "clithead".
"Ooohh..my Gooood!!" I let out a soft moans, and my eyes rolls up as I felt incredibly good. Mr. Harvey's face and his big smiles crossed my mind. I also imagining Mr. Harvey's big horse-sized black manhood being polished and pinched by one side of the pillow that is bent into 2 parts. The same "creamed pillow" is now rubbing my crotch.

My mind became depraved and immoral, even my own Husband's face didn't cross my mind.
Am I having an affair with my mind?
Am I being an unfaithful wife with an aroused feeling at the thought of another man's giant penis rubbing against my pussy?
I don't know, I don't even remember the reason I was in this room. I didn't even feel my aching neck and shoulders.
I just want to enjoy the moment.

Then my "depraved" action was stopped when I heard footsteps on the wooden balcony in front of Mr. Harvey's room approached the room's door.
"Oh my God!!" I hurried to fix my clothes and skirt, lowered my shirt and get rid of "the pillow" from my crotch.
In a hurry I stood up in the room, until I realized, I had not put back the "nursing pad" that covered my nipples and areolas, and I forgot to wear my panties that I put on the floor.
I "deftly" threw it with my feet under the bed. I feel so stupid then, when I felt that I was making a silly decision by throwing my panties under the bed of a man I didn't really know.
But it's too late. I have to greet and face Mr. Harvey who came in the doorway and prepared a pretending expression like there's nothing happened.

"Mr. Harvey!!" I preceded calling the Mr. Harvey's name before the person who opened this door suspected me why I was in his room without his permission.

Chapter 4 : 2 B Continue..

Last edited:
CHAPTER. 5

"Mr. Harvey!!" I shouted, intended before he suspected why I was in his room, with a heart I was a bit excited that a man I had been waiting to come and entered his room's door.
Why am I so excited about people I don't even know that well, anyway?!

"Ma'am!!" Mr. Harvey replied after opening the door and noticing my presence in his room. he looked pretty shocked.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Harvey...I looked for you everywhere and I thought you're here because your room was unlocked.
I intend to ask you one or two relieved patches for my neck and shoulder. I was in a terrible pain when I woke up in the morning."

"Ooohh.. that's bad.....and uhh..I'm afraid to say that I don't think I have one, Ma'am..forgive my incompetence Ma'am.." Mr Harvey apologized.

"Oh..." I'm speechless.

"But, pardon me..that maybe I can help to give a little massage, if you please...forgive my impoliteness." He said.

"Oh..you can massage?" I'm a little surprised.

"If you please, Ma'am.. I'd try my best.." he answered.

"...well, right now?" I said

"Well, maybe first I'll feed livestock, watering the farm and take a little shower. I'd try in 30 minutes.." Mr. Harvey explained.

"Oh..yeah..of course..the livestock and the farm..yes! Then.. I'll wait in my house?" I'm startling.

"Yes, sure.. Ma'am.." he performed a big smiles.

"Yeah, Mr. Harvey.. thank you for your help.." I thank him and leave the room.

My heart was beating fast as I walked back to the house. A massage?!
I had never been massaged before, except by my own mother and Patrick. Then I began to imagine for a moment in my head, then I thought...well...it was just a massage. Then I returned home and prepared the bedroom, while waiting for Mr. Harvey.

The front door knocked, it's Mr. Harvey..wearing a polo shirt and loose pants that is short on his knee, he smells pretty good.

"Pardon me, Ma'am, it seems that I spent more time than I promised..I'm really sorry.." Mr. Harvey apologizing. He came to the house after at least more than an hour.

"No..noo..It's okay Mr. Harvey, don't worry..it seems like I'm the one who is troubling you here.." I feel bad.

"It's nothing at all, Ma'am.." he answered fast.

"Alright, so...shall we do it now?" I asked.

"If you please, Ma'am.." he said and I invited him into my bedroom.

"Alright, what are we going to do now?" I asked. Mr. Harvey spread the mattress roll he was carrying from his shed over the bedroom's carpet.

"You may sit cross-legged on this mat and I will massage from behind." He explained.

"Hahaha...this is unexpected..if you use a mattress, of course this can be done anywhere. I didn't even know that you had a mat." I chuckled.

"yeah... it was Mr. Patrick Sr. He's quite often to ask me for massaged...so that I'm being used to it, I'm having enough preparation and equipment for massaging. I'm pretty confident in my abilities. Hehe.." he chuckled.

"Oh..father.." I remembered my late Father in Law.

"He's a good man.." Mr. Harvey memories my late FIL.

"Then, shall we start?" I asked.

"Ah, yes Ma'am.." he's ready.

"...uhh, and..pardon me Ma'am..may I see your shoulder?!" He said as his oil-covered palms looked up.

"Oh!!" I forgot that I need to undress, at least my shoulder and my back..I'm wearing a shirt. I take a towel on the chair, hurrying get to the bathroom, take off my clothes and put on a towel to cover my giant breasts. My chest is beating fast. "I'm totally naked under this towel!" I said in front of the bathroom's mirror. Then I convinced myself that this is nothing but just a massage.

"I'm sorry I forgot, Mr. Harvey" I returned to the bedroom with only wearing a single piece of huge towel. My breasts protruding, they want to escape anytime. I doubled covered my breasts with my arms crossed in my front. Mr. Harvey's eyes widened and paused for a moment after looking at my whole body.
I sat on the mattress, cross-legged in front of Mr. Harvey.

"Shall we do it now?" I tried to break the ice, even though I was really ashamed to be (could say) a half-naked, in front of a man who wasn't my husband.

"Ye.. yeah..yes, Ma'am!" He sounds started.
His giant palms began to touch my shoulders and neck.

"Oohh.. goodness!!" I started to moans.

"You okay, Ma'am?!" He asked.

"Yeah..yeah.. sorry, I just..your hands soo big and strong.." I explained.

"Oh?..am I too hard?" he sounds like afraid of hurting me.

"Noo..noo..Mr. Harvey, I mean it's in a good things..even it's feels really good. I think it's hit the right spot." I explained then.

"Ooh..okay..please tell me if I'm being too hard, Ma'am" he complains.

"It's okay, Mr. Harvey.. it's okay..ooohhh!!" my body feels weak...his hands were so big, firm but soft at the same time.. it's like he was gently squeezing me.

My arms become really weak and loose, my towel that covers my breasts fell on my thighs. Then I felt my naked twin gigantic breasts wobbling and tumbling on my thighs.
Pretty long enough in seconds until I realized my breasts were naked In front of a man who wasn't my husband. Then I rushed to fix my towel and covered my bare breasts.
I realized he had stopped massaging my shoulder a while before.

"Oh it's fell.." what am I said was actually awkward. No reply..
I'm curious then I glanced slightly back down right. His right hand rubbing his right thigh.
then what do I think it does?
Then I peeked again and realized that he had a right thigh that was slightly swollen and tight from his usual size.
It took a while to realize that he was massaging me with his left hand, while his right is squeezing his horse-sized manhood hidden under the shorts!!
Loose pants turn out to be so tight.

"Oh my God!!" I want to scream. I did not expect a man who wasn't my husband is without a shame, rubbing his dickhead, masturbating behind me and really enjoying his time.
Isn't this an unlawful sexual harassment?!
His left hand was still firmly massaging my back and shoulders but my feelings focused on the right hand that was squeezing the horse's penis.

I was so scare, I didn't dare interrupted, until some time later I felt a gust of warm air gushing in my back, and his left hand was trembling. Then it's crossed my mind : "did he cumming?"
I peeked back to my right. I saw Mr. Harvey wiping a long giant wooden black stick coming out of his pants hole.
Apparently he was wiping his giant black cock...lots of sperm coming out, some spilling onto the mattress. Then I smell something...smells of sperm, definitely!
I'm freezing, I was so scared!

Not long afterwards I heard Mr. Harvey say: "I think we are done, ma'am."

"Oh?! Is it?" I made small talk to him, pretending that I didn't know what is "actually" happened.
Then he began to roll up his mattress and seemed to be preparing to return to his room as soon as possible. Mr. Harvey was sweating quite a lot and his face turned red.

I make small talk again: "While we're massaging, so I thought it would be okay not to turn on the room's Air Conditioner. But it turns out the air temperature in the room during the daytime was quite hot I realized...haha." awkward.

"Woohh.. yeah, Ma'am.." Mr. Harvey tried to laugh when he didn't want it so he made a funny face. He didn't even look at my face and was busy cleaning up. Does he feel embarrassed and awkward because he has masturbated?

"Should I make you a cup of coffee, Mr. Harvey?" I tried to break the atmosphere.

"Thank you Ma'am, but I think it should be next time, I want to rest a bit and continue managing fields and the livestock." he answered without seeing my face. He was busy arranging items that he would bring back.

"Ohh, guess you're right.." I said sounded very sorry, even though in my heart I want him to go back soon. I'm still afraid of something that just happened.
Then I let him go through the front door, he did not look back. He walked tiredly and a little unsteady.
I returned back inside the house, washed myself briefly in the bathroom and then took time to take a nap. Unexpectedly, "massaging" activities are really tiring activities.

I woke up at night, and I looked at the clock on the cellphone showing 10.25 PM. I slept long enough after the "massage" in the daylight.
And then Mr. Harvey's black giant penis crossed my mind. I closed my eyes in an effort to eliminate it from my mind. However, unconsciously I rubbed my pussy. I'm imagined touching the horse-sized manhood and put it inside my mouth.
Damn it! Why things like that cross my mind?! I am a man's faithful Wife, and I imagine a man's penis other than my Husband's?!
I began to cry but contrary, my fingers still rubbed my pussy with the picture of Mr. Harvey's penis in my mind. I want to touch him!!
I stopped rubbing myself, put on Patrick's baseball jacket and went out of the house to Mr. Harvey's shed.

I walked across the dark front wooden porch of his shed and peeked into the room through a glass window that uncovered by any curtains. I saw a shadow from a dim light inside Harvey's room, he's there, sleeping.
I tried hard not to wake him from his sleep. I pushed the room's door and...voilà! He isn't even lock the door while he's sleeping!
Completely reckless!!

I entered his room and slowly closed the door without making him wake up. Definitely an extraordinary sneaking skill, without realizing it, I was there, inside Mr. Harvey's shed, with a man in his own room other than my own Husband.
I took a deep breath, approached Mr. Harvey who lay sleeping on his bed, without knowing someone secretly entered his room.

No pants!! Mr. Harvey sleeps without pants, while only wearing a shirt, it was there, lying limp over his stomach, those massive horse-sized manhood, no cover, breathe free interact with the room's air, black and shiny.
"Shiny"?! I looked for a while and it seemed a little wet. Then I saw "the pillow", the same pillow he "used" before, lying next to his hips, dirty, drenched and wet!!

My heart beats fast. A man who is not my husband fell asleep with his giant wet penis, those big black cock wasn't covered by anything. This is too much, I thought..
Just, how many times in a day he was able to do "that"?
**It looked like he was masturbating before, using that "dirty pillow" not long before I came here, in my opinion.
My mind hypnotized. I can touch it..those big black cock that doesn't belong to my husband, I can touch it...those wet penis smeared with its own cum.

I approached him, close enough just to touch him, Mr. Harvey, a man who was sleeping without pants. his clothes were quite wet, he was sweating pretty much all over his body. Then I thought, how many times did he rubbing his manhood?! and why?! did he rub his penis while imagining my bare breasts this afternoon ?!
I gently bit my lower lip.
Was he gets so aroused when he saw my big breasts? so he's touching his big black cock repeatedly this way because he desperately imagined my big breasts?
Does he want to touch my breasts? The breast of his master's wife? my mind raged.

I took off my husband's jacket and unbuttoned my nightgown. I immediately took one of my breasts, my left breast, out of my shirt easily, because I didn't wear a bra.
No, I'm not only not wearing a bra, I'm also not wearing panties. I'm definitely a half naked (or completely naked?) in the room of a man who's not my husband. I'm totally reckless! I'm not protected at all!

I lost my mind. I reached out my hand towards those big thick black dick...I touched Mr. Harvey's dickhead with my index finger.
Slippery and wet, my fingers slipped to the urethra, where a men's semen came out. Then, he came again, those juicy pre-cum oozes out from his urethra, spilled into my index finger.
Mr. Harvey seemed to wake up a bit to let out a soft moans for a while, then back to sleep again.

I pulled my hand from his penis to examine my "wet" index finger. It was there!! Mr Harvey's hot jizz smearing my index finger.
Then I lifted my left breast and smeared the areola and nipple with Mr. Harvey's gooey cum. I shuffled it so that it covered all my nipple and wide areola. I smearing my breast with semen from an old man who wasn't my husband. My mind goes blank!

I lifted my left breast and directing the nipple and areola towards my mouth
Yeah, in the end I was lustfully licking my own nipple and areola, in the front of a sleeping man who wasn't my husband...and basically, I was licking his dirty gooey cum.
Yes, I'm licking and swallowing it already, Mr. Harvey's seeds is sliding deeply into my throat and making my mouth gets pregnant. Hehe.

Then I looked at him again..Mr. Harvey who was sleeping with sweat, and his giant black dick uncovered.
His face filled with peace..
Is he dreaming about me? I he dreaming about smearing my breasts with his sticky semen?
Or did he dream of sucking my breasts like he did in a Cow's stall yesterday?
Or.. he's dreaming about.. sliding his big black horse-sized cock into my stomach, sprayed all the seeds and impregnated me? Does he want to breed me and make my breasts full of milk so he can suck my breasts like sucking Cow's milky udders in a Stall?

Various dirty questions and scenarios arise in my mind, so without realizing I rubbed my pussy again...until I feel a heat wave approached me...I suddenly reached my climaxes, almost came out...
I swiftly took "the pillow" and I squirt at Mr. Harvey's dirty pillow.
I'm gushing out so much pee like I've never felt before. My whole body twitches and I feel incredible cramps in my hips...my knees and thighs feel weak and my whole body convulsing for a while. It was so amazing!
My both pee and my love juice were mixed with Mr. Harvey's dirty seeds on the pillow. Will the pillow gets pregnant? Lol.

Just after I experienced a hot climaxed, my mind returned to me...
"I had done something crazy!!"
I put on my clothes and Patrick's jacket, returned home without looking back at sleeping Mr. Harvey.

Chapter. 5 : 2 B Continue..

Last edited:
***I'm really sorry for the super late update, but there it is..

CHAPTER. 6

--Wednesday--

I woke up at 4.39AM as it shows up in my phone's screen. 10 missed calls and 3 messages from Patrick starting on 11PM, I forgot to turned off the silent mode.
I just dreamed of Patrick fucking me from behind, but as I turned around, he suddenly turned into Mr. Harvey!
I woke up with the shocking dream.
Why did such a dream even cross my mind?!
I covered my face in shame, even though there was no one in my bedroom. It's feels so real how his giant black cock pounding me.
"Oh fuck!" I came a little on my pussy just by remembering it. My juice suddenly oozed and stained the bed sheet.

I thought of masturbating to get rid of my dirty thoughts. I walked into the kitchen looking for eggplant in the fridge. Nothing!
"Do i have to go out looking in the garden? Did Mr. Harvey already awake?" I thought. Fuck it!
I put on my nightgown and walked out the door slowly. I walked to the eggplant garden and I saw a lot of big eggplant hanging from the tree.
"My goodness!!! They're all grow so biiig!!" I shouted in my mind.
"Is it because Mr. Harvey planted it? So the eggplants grow to his size?" Dirty thoughts filled me again.
"Fuck fuck fuck!!" I cursed in my mind. I shake my head and covered my face again in shame.

I saw all those eggplants, they were all so purple, massive and hanging.
I subconsciously stuck out my tongue and then devoured one of the hanging eggplants.
"Too biiig!!" I thought as I can only put the tip in my mouth.
I began to move from one eggplant to another eggplant. I gobble them one by one alternately until I found the size that fit me!
It looks like I'm tasting so many big black cock in my mouth on an orgy party!

I saw all the "black cocks" that I devoured, they all looked shiny when exposed to a little light because they're wet from my saliva.
"All of these huge black dicks have been scraped with my mouth, will they wither or die after this? or will they even grow bigger after experiencing my mouth?
Will they sell well in the market?
Who will buy them?"
All these dirty questions crossed my mind at the same time as I smoked them alternately.

I sucked dozens of eggplants, then I found one that was quite smaller and that seems to fit my mouth best.
---Something that fits in my upper mouth, will also fit in my lower mouth.--- quoted by me! Lol.

I picked the "right" eggplant and examined it closely. I don't think it's wrong to give it "a little try".
I lowered my panties, smeared the eggplant with my "upper mouth's" saliva, then tried to put it inside my "lower mouth".
"Fuck it's so big!" I shouted in my mind.
The morning air is actually pretty cold, but my body is sweating with lust.

I spread my legs to create more space inside my "lower mouth", and then I tried to slide those huge eggplant inside my wet pussy.
Amazingly a half of the eggplant got into my private parts easily.
"Oh fuuuck!!" I moaned a little.
"This is the biggest I've ever had!" I shouted in my mind. I continue to slide it gently inside and outside inside my "lower mouth" but then I started to feel my legs turn to jelly.
"Oh my legs!" I moaned. I almost fell as my knees suddenly weakened.

I walked to the darkest area of the eggplant farm, remained standing with my left hand leaning against the iron railing, then pulled my sleeping skirt back so that my lower body visible.
I pulled out both my breasts off my night shirt, playing and kneading them. I took them off and let them hang, while I put the eggplant back in my "lower mouth"
"Fuuuck!! You're bigger than my husband!" I moaned.

I thrusted the eggplant deeper and harder inside my pussy and I'm getting close.
"Mmmhhhh!!! If you keep doing that, I can't take any longer!" I said. My giant breasts dangles as I fucked myself with the huge eggplant.
"I'm coming!" thick white juice flowing out, wet the purple eggplant that managed to break into my femininity.
I keep thrusting the eggplant inside me until I ended up squirting.

"Who's there?!" someone shouted while turning on the flashlight at me.
"Oh my god!" I was shocked to stutter back covering my bare breasts and my lower half. The eggplant was accidentally slipped and thrown.
"Ma'am?" I heard the voice of a familiar man.
"Mr...Harvey?!" I cover my eyes with my hand because of the bright flashlight.

"Oh I'm sorry Ma'am! Are you okay?!" Mr Harvey lowered the flashlight and ran towards me. He helped me to get up.
"I'm okay..." I answered him, with my hands keep trying to cover the exposed parts of my body.
"I was planning to pick and cook eggplants from the garden, but I slipped." I find a reason.
"Ma'am, you could just tell me and I will pick them for you!" Mr. Harvey looks worried.

"Don't worry I've found it. I just slipped and I'm okay, look!" I picked up "my eggplant" and showed him as a proof.
"Wait..let me see" Mr. Harvey took the eggplant from my hand.
"Oh god... it's..." I stammered as I saw the eggplant covered in my thick juice in his hand.
"This is weird, Ma'am!" Mr Harvey sniffing the drenched eggplant then licked "my juice".
"Oh my god!" I shouted in my mind as someone besides my husband is actually tasting my "love juice". I cover my face with both hands to cover my embarrassment.

"This shouldn't happen! This eggplant is covered in a thick liquid that smells and tastes weird!" Mr Harvey kept smelling and tasting "my juice".
"It's....It's okay Mr Harvey..you can give me the eggplant." I tried to persuade him.
"No Ma'am, this is not good. I'll take this for me to check. Looks like this eggplant got sick. I'll pick a good eggplant for you. You can go back home now. I will deliver later."

"This is weird"
he said as he left me dumbfounded with 2 new giant eggplants in my hand.
Mr Harvey left curiously with my "love juiced" eggplant in his hand. He continued to sniffed and tasted it.

Chapter.6 : 2 B Continue..

Attachments

• yt_1024x1024.jpg
    yt_1024x1024.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Eggplant-Long-Purple1-e1588156912115.jpg
    Eggplant-Long-Purple1-e1588156912115.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
***I'm really sorry for the super late update, but there it is..

CHAPTER. 6

--Wednesday--

I woke up at 4.39AM as it shows up in my phone's screen. 10 missed calls and 3 messages from Patrick starting on 11PM, I forgot to turned off the silent mode.
I just dreamed of Patrick fucking me from behind, but as I turned around, he suddenly turned into Mr. Harvey!
I woke up with the shocking dream.
Why did such a dream even cross my mind?!
I covered my face in shame, even though there was no one in my bedroom. It's feels so real how his giant black cock pounding me.
"Oh fuck!" I came a little on my pussy just by remembering it. My juice suddenly oozed and stained the bed sheet.

I thought of masturbating to get rid of my dirty thoughts. I walked into the kitchen looking for eggplant in the fridge. Nothing!
"Do i have to go out looking in the garden? Did Mr. Harvey already awake?" I thought. Fuck it!
I put on my nightgown and walked out the door slowly. I walked to the eggplant garden and I saw a lot of big eggplant hanging from the tree.
"My goodness!!! They're all grow so biiig!!" I shouted in my mind.
"Is it because Mr. Harvey planted it? So the eggplants grow to his size?" Dirty thoughts filled me again.
"Fuck fuck fuck!!" I cursed in my mind. I shake my head and covered my face again in shame.

I saw all those eggplants, they were all so purple, massive and hanging.
I subconsciously stuck out my tongue and then devoured one of the hanging eggplants.
"Too biiig!!" I thought as I can only put the tip in my mouth.
I began to move from one eggplant to another eggplant. I gobble them one by one alternately until I found the size that fit me!
It looks like I'm tasting so many big black cock in my mouth on an orgy party!

I saw all the "black cocks" that I devoured, they all looked shiny when exposed to a little light because they're wet from my saliva.
"All of these huge black dicks have been scraped with my mouth, will they wither or die after this? or will they even grow bigger after experiencing my mouth?
Will they sell well in the market?
Who will buy them?"
All these dirty questions crossed my mind at the same time as I smoked them alternately.

I sucked dozens of eggplants, then I found one that was quite smaller and that seems to fit my mouth best.
---Something that fits in my upper mouth, will also fit in my lower mouth.--- quoted by me! Lol.

I picked the "right" eggplant and examined it closely. I don't think it's wrong to give it "a little try".
I lowered my panties, smeared the eggplant with my "upper mouth's" saliva, then tried to put it inside my "lower mouth".
"Fuck it's so big!" I shouted in my mind.
The morning air is actually pretty cold, but my body is sweating with lust.

I spread my legs to create more space inside my "lower mouth", and then I tried to slide those huge eggplant inside my wet pussy.
Amazingly a half of the eggplant got into my private parts easily.
"Oh fuuuck!!" I moaned a little.
"This is the biggest I've ever had!" I shouted in my mind. I continue to slide it gently inside and outside inside my "lower mouth" but then I started to feel my legs turn to jelly.
"Oh my legs!" I moaned. I almost fell as my knees suddenly weakened.

I walked to the darkest area of the eggplant farm, remained standing with my left hand leaning against the iron railing, then pulled my sleeping skirt back so that my lower body visible.
I pulled out both my breasts off my night shirt, playing and kneading them. I took them off and let them hang, while I put the eggplant back in my "lower mouth"
"Fuuuck!! You're bigger than my husband!" I moaned.

I thrusted the eggplant deeper and harder inside my pussy and I'm getting close.
"Mmmhhhh!!! If you keep doing that, I can't take any longer!" I said. My giant breasts dangles as I fucked myself with the huge eggplant.
"I'm coming!" thick white juice flowing out, wet the purple eggplant that managed to break into my femininity.
I keep thrusting the eggplant inside me until I ended up squirting.

"Who's there?!" someone shouted while turning on the flashlight at me.
"Oh my god!" I was shocked to stutter back covering my bare breasts and my lower half. The eggplant was accidentally slipped and thrown.
"Ma'am?" I heard the voice of a familiar man.
"Mr...Harvey?!" I cover my eyes with my hand because of the bright flashlight.

"Oh I'm sorry Ma'am! Are you okay?!" Mr Harvey lowered the flashlight and ran towards me. He helped me to get up.
"I'm okay..." I answered him, with my hands keep trying to cover the exposed parts of my body.
"I was planning to pick and cook eggplants from the garden, but I slipped." I find a reason.
"Ma'am, you could just tell me and I will pick them for you!" Mr. Harvey looks worried.

"Don't worry I've found it. I just slipped and I'm okay, look!" I picked up "my eggplant" and showed him as a proof.
"Wait..let me see" Mr. Harvey took the eggplant from my hand.
"Oh god... it's..." I stammered as I saw the eggplant covered in my thick juice in his hand.
"This is weird, Ma'am!" Mr Harvey sniffing the drenched eggplant then licked "my juice".
"Oh my god!" I shouted in my mind as someone besides my husband is actually tasting my "love juice". I cover my face with both hands to cover my embarrassment.

"This shouldn't happen! This eggplant is covered in a thick liquid that smells and tastes weird!" Mr Harvey kept smelling and tasting "my juice".
"It's....It's okay Mr Harvey..you can give me the eggplant." I tried to persuade him.
"No Ma'am, this is not good. I'll take this for me to check. Looks like this eggplant got sick. I'll pick a good eggplant for you. You can go back home now. I will deliver later."

"This is weird"
he said as he left me dumbfounded with 2 new giant eggplants in my hand.
Mr Harvey left curiously with my "love juiced" eggplant in his hand. He continued to sniffed and tasted it.

Chapter.6 : 2 B Continue..

Any updates? :emoji_eyes: