WOULD U LEAVE UR WIFE FOR A GIRL WITH MUCH BIGGER TITS?

D

doniboob

WOULD U LEAVE UR WIFE FOR A GIRL WITH MUCH BIGGER TITS?

Tempting. My wife's only a 38J, and there's a woman at work who's about a 36K. Sigh...

dddd34 said:
Tempting. My wife's only a 38J, and there's a woman at work who's about a 36K. Sigh...

38J's are frickin' awesome dude. And 36K's are too, but we're only talking about an increase of one cup size from your wife's J's. Tough call :lol:

Any chance we could see some pics. of her 38J's?? I would love to take a gander at them :wink:

I wouldn’t leave my girlfriend over a girl with bigger tits.
There is much more to one’s partner than mere breast size.
Now, my girlfriend is a very nice D cup. I wouldn’t mind at all if her breasts were even bigger, but I’d already chosen her over a much bustier girl.
I did not fall in love with her over her tits. Though when I did take her bra off for the first time, I had a religious experience. :D

It would take much more than a pair of tits to drag me away from her. No matter how large a pair.

leave for the 2 biggest reasons im with her (40DDDs)... i think not. lol

seriously tho ive been through her cheating, a big breakup where she was seeing others and still couldnt bring myself to trade them in... I mean her... shes a hot wife in every possible definition ;-)

it took quite a while but now we have a great friendship and sexually she wears and does whatever i ask (even friends)... cant ask for much more

I can't imagine leaving my wife for another woman, even though another woman might have a larger cup size. My wife is a very busty beauty, prominantly presenting her GG/H cups for my tittilation, and 'public displays of my addiction', her cleavage and heavy curves, and otherwise slender frame. I have open access to busty women beyond my wife's blessings, with my search for and work with very busty figure models. They all become friends, and socialize with myself and my wife, and they don't generate any interest in me to even cheat, much less leave my wife for one of them......I'm blessed just the way everything seems to correlate and it would be in ruin if my regard for my wife would change. Great question, and I have to say if I was 'trapped' in a relationship with a 'triple A nothing cup' and my models were the focus of my addiction and creatively motivating for the work I do with them, I would have my bags packed......is that a conflict of interest, or hypocritical of me to admit to?
SO, MY WIFE, I think I'll keep her! Damn glad she isn't a 'teenaged boy' lookalike!

uhhh...I wouldn't marry a girl unless she had huge juggs. 8)