Woman with the dog at the Beach is a Romanian Politician!

It's not fake, but believe what you want.
Every view is unobstructed . On a public beach ! And the video where they are both sun bathing with their legs wide open . You believe that wasn’t staged ? What a coincidence hey . Two women sunbathing together with their legs wide open .

She is active on her social media
I notice that there is another woman in some of the videos with breasts even larger than hers. She's in some of the pictures on her social media. Could be a friend or "significant other".

Why can't we get politicians in the US (before, during, or after their political careers) at least topless, if not completely nude?
I guess it's a cultural thing. Nude beaches/beaches in general in the US are way more taboo about bare breasts and especially full nudity.
Also, apparently she's a social conservative/right-winger. That's ironic as heck. Again, different cultures/people in the world, but I'd figure a nude politician would either be right around the center or a leftist.

Why can't we get politicians in the US (before, during, or after their political careers) at least topless, if not completely nude?
I guess it's a cultural thing. Nude beaches/beaches in general in the US are way more taboo about bare breasts and especially full nudity.
Also, apparently she's a social conservative/right-winger. That's ironic as heck. Again, different cultures/people in the world, but I'd figure a nude politician would either be right around the center or a leftist.

Would you really want say a Hilary Clinton running for president again, with one of her policy points/pledges being something like nude State of the Union addresses? Or a modern update of the Fireside Chats nekked?

Last edited: