Where's the "Native American Huge Mature Woman" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muu-kun

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
Really sorry I might missed a lot of news, but according to the title, why couldn't I find the thread anymore?!
Is she on DNP?!
She remains anonymous in the previous thread btw..I don't remember she's named or IDed. :unsure:

Really sorry I might missed a lot of news, but according to the title, why couldn't I find the thread anymore?!
Is she on DNP?!
She remains anonymous in the previous thread btw..I don't remember she's named or IDed. :unsure:
Because of the fiasco with her post on her Socials, a current member, and the member who decided to post the rant here, I took preemptive action to remove her from the Forum (also, despite attempts at humor, some of the comments could be seen as Racist against Native Americans; e.g.: time to get more wampum, my teepee, or yours, and want to smoke the Peace Pipe).

And, because she was unnamed, there is no name to go on the DNP List.

Because of the fiasco with her post on her Socials, a current member, and the member who decided to post the rant here, I took preemptive action to remove her from the Forum (also, despite attempts at humor, some of the comments could be seen as Racist against Native Americans; e.g.: time to get more wampum, my teepee, or yours, and want to smoke the Peace Pipe).

And, because she was unnamed, there is no name to go on the DNP List.
Wow! I see.. :emoji_astonished:
Great thanks fyi

(also, despite attempts at humor, some of the comments could be seen as Racist against Native Americans; e.g.: time to get more wampum, my teepee, or yours, and want to smoke the Peace Pipe).
I miss the days when people were not offended by every little thing. Our culture keeps going backwards.

I miss the days when people were not offended by every little thing. Our culture keeps going backwards.
When "the days" is coming, it could be the end of the day. :ROFLMAO: :cry:

We're in a world full of diversity. For an unrelated person, it's sound like a joke, but as the related person, it will sounds like an insults that may caused hard feelings.
This kind of misunderstanding usually results in division or war.

Sadly, some are deliberately racist.

We're in a world full of diversity.

Sadly, some are deliberately racist.
Two words there which are a big problem.

"Diversity" is a false construct. It is not needed, but people keep pushing it like it is. Hire the most qualified person, period.

Honestly, the word "racist" is now all but meaningless. Society has rendered it so by calling things and people that word which are not. Very few people are "deliberately racist" from what I've seen - most that seem that way are actually mocking those who are relentless in pushing said narrative.

If we just got back to focusing on the content on one's character in society and how hard people worked, this garbage would go away.

"Diversity" is a false construct. It is not needed, but people keep pushing it like it is. Hire the most qualified person, period.

Honestly, the word "racist" is now all but meaningless. Society has rendered it so by calling things and people that word which are not. Very few people are "deliberately racist" from what I've seen - most that seem that way are actually mocking those who are relentless in pushing said narrative.

If we just got back to focusing on the content on one's character in society and how hard people worked, this garbage would go away.
Let's stay away from politics. It's about the tits here.

You're American?

Just curious...when was this mythical time where society purely focused "on the content of one's character."

You do know how Martin Luther King's attitudes evolved, right? His move towards economic restitution? (maybe that's not the correct word.)

Let's stay away from politics. It's about the tits here.
I'm not the one who brought up "diversity" and "racism".

Nipping this one in the bud before it goes in the wrong direction.

OPs question was answered. If you have something important to add, send me a dm.

Status
Not open for further replies.